Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xeno the alien

XenoQc

@Inky Bendy  the only thing I find surprising is that you took nearly any of those replies as being typical of the poster enough to worry about it.

50 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

@Inky Bendy  the only thing I find surprising is that you took nearly any of those replies as being typical of the poster enough to worry about it.

Forgive my slowness but I do not quite grasp the gist of your comment.

When someone comes here claiming to be an alien then makes all sorts of odd claims then I can only imagine that this is the general trend of his mindset.

Well I am fine with that the people that disagree and that are not interested at all but there are people that at least find it entertaining and enjoyable and it is up to you to take it or leave it. I came to share with someone interested to read it and I do not in any way force anyone. I would like opinions with matter more than empty comments please.

15 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

Well I am fine with that the people that disagree and that are not interested at all but there are people that at least find it entertaining and enjoyable and it is up to you to take it or leave it. I came to share with someone interested to read it and I do not in any way force anyone. I would like opinions with matter more than empty comments please.

Here is my opinion with matter...okay?  Not joking...not playing a game...not pulling your chain.  

A real dream I had last night:

I dreamt my wife was leaving.  I said, It's 2 oclock in the morning...she said, no it's not...I looked at the clock and said, you are right, it is 3 o'clock.  She said, I'm going to see Beverly (someone I have never heard of).  Then she walked into the garage...and screamed my name. I jumped up and ran out of the bedroom...but...

...before I got to the bedroom door, my wife said...Honey are you okay?  I looked around and she was in bed...I just started laughing and began telling her about this crazy dream.

Every thing that happens to us is a mental experience.  Some of them are real, some of them are fantasy, some of them are dreams, some of them are hallucinations.  We know the difference between real life and a dream don't we?  We also know the difference between Aliens abducting our consciousness and fantasy...don't we? 

Here is the logic of your situation:

1. You are making the whole thing up trying to get a rise out of people.  Administrators frown on that.

2.  You believe that really happened.  In which case you need to seek professional help.

If your situation fits number one best....there is a section of the forums called Writers and Artists HangOut.  Write your tale as a short story there.  Or you could always open a blog.

That is my honest opinion with matter.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

Here is my opinion with matter...okay?  Not joking...not playing a game...not pulling your chain.  

A real dream I had last night:

I dreamt my wife was leaving.  I said, It's 2 oclock in the morning...she said, no it's not...I looked at the clock and said, you are right, it is 3 o'clock.  She said, I'm going to see Beverly (someone I have never heard of).  Then she walked into the garage...and screamed my name. I jumped up and ran out of the bedroom...but...

...before I got to the bedroom door, my wife said...Honey are you okay?  I looked around and she was in bed...I just started laughing and began telling her about this crazy dream.

Every thing that happens to us is a mental experience.  Some of them are real, some of them are fantasy, some of them are dreams, some of them are hallucinations.  We know the difference between real life and a dream don't we?  We also know the difference between Aliens abducting our consciousness and fantasy...don't we? 

Here is the logic of your situation:

1. You are making the whole thing up trying to get a rise out of people.  Administrators frown on that.

2.  You believe that really happened.  In which case you need to seek professional help.

If your situation fits number one best....there is a section of the forums called Writers and Artists HangOut.  Write your tale as a short story there.  Or you could always open a blog.

That is my honest opinion with matter.

I am posting a beliefs in the beliefs forum and I am not raising anyone. Something happened to me and I believe it so it is in the right section. This is not artistic story. This is my beliefs and spirituality and it is my right to share about it. I have proffessional help and they say I am fine this may be the worst a fantasy ever but no matter what it is my beliefs and it is not a story I am making up. I believe I am a cosmic larva and that I have met cosmic being. It is my beliefs and this section of the forum is about that. If your belief is that I am not what I belief then create a thread to talk about your beliefs just like I do and let mine be for the interested people. I writte for those that like to read my stuff and a lot of people they do not care if it is real or not what I believe, they just enjoy it. Maybe not you that read that no matter your name but someone else can be willing to considere and then share about it. Some people would just like to play me and I play too. But my beliefs are here.

XenoQc, all that kerfuffle, all those claims, yet not a single thing that can be verified?  And you don't know a single thing that a human wouldn't/couldn't know?  Gotta wonder about the point of all this......

21 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

up to you to take it or leave it

Gee, thanks.  I'll leave it.  Bybye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much. I have been checked by medical mental health attention and I am not psychotic nor crazy nor insane. I have great psychiatric records stating my condition and delirium, hallucination, psychosis, derealisation or dilusion is not my case and that is something that I can prove. I have all the paper and records stating that I am totally aware of ''reality''' and sane. The worst it could be is a schizotypal personality fantasy. But this diagnosis they want to give me is about believing in something and alien is listed in their list. No matter what, the worst thtat will happen is to be medically diagnosed my alien being as existencial beliefs based on a fantasy. This is spiritual and beliefs section and the worst that they would say it is that what I am doing is believing too much in something that is not fictional but imaginary identification and spirituality or feeling not to be human. Based on that I know that my case is not psychiatric it has been investigated for years. You really think I would just show up like that with such a story without having my mental health checked? You really think no one around had me do it? I had a judge ordering an official governmental psychiatric report for a criminal courtyard. I went there just because I said that I was an alien. You have no idea for how long and how much I talked about it and I know what people think of it. And I had myself checked and be regulary checked to provide up to date medical report saying I am stable, not psychotic and aware of reality. You really think I would have a story like that without expecting a load of people calling me psychotic, crazy, delusional? No I have think about it and I have the papers saying that is not from any mental illness, psychological disorder or defense mechanism. The latest report state of the need of reconsidering my background and have a reassesment for something that would state that story is not anything else than what I truly believe and it is just like I am. The doctor said I am fine and that alien thing is just how I am and it will never go away. I am not a mental health case and I want that known

I am not saying that your beliefs should not be considered but this thread is about my belief that I want to share and if you disagree calling me to go to  a professional for help and I actually do it so that card is in my hand and I am tired of hearring that and it hurt when you spent your whole life forced to do something just because of what I say. I said a lot before I woke up and I can say this is no natural what is happening to me and I do have mental health professional reports and documentation. I have 14 years of records saying I have issue but not with living out of reality. I could read all those years of paperwork saying I am not psychotic or mental. I cannot prove I am an alien but I can proof I am mentally fine. People they just go south about it but I am fine and well. The only things problematic are my obsessions, my anger, my need of sharing my story and my emotional distress of fighting for years IRL with professional and governmental report and every paper I have says I sometime step off the track but I am not a problematic case of mental health issue. I only have good records and I could read 20 times the word black on white ''No clinical symptoms of psychosis'' ''Conversation are coherent'' but then I come out there where you believe those professional would crash me down when they don't. You think it is not real? Forget about mental health issues probability because I have proof that it is not. Maybe a fantasy that I believe too much because I am just a believer you know when something get in me I believe hardcore whatever it is and I believe this abduction happened to me and they told me the truth.

I am wonderring if you talk about the movie or Pinback from Rob Crow in wich many sounds in this movie been used for some songs. I have opportunity to know not about the movie but people inspired by it. Took me a while to realise it is that movie I watched with my wife just to see where pinback is from and I like this music. I do not think my ''bomb'' is dropped when it has to talk me out so I do not blow up. xD that would have been funny if you tought that. I am just testing for now and no ''bomb'' is around me. I am just to find friends a bit of anywhere and that's it.

5 hours ago, XenoQc said:

Thank you very much. I have been checked by medical mental health attention and I am not psychotic nor crazy nor insane. I have great psychiatric records stating my condition and delirium, hallucination, psychosis, derealisation or dilusion is not my case and that is something that I can prove. I have all the paper and records stating that I am totally aware of ''reality''' and sane.

Alrighty then!  Been there, done that...no more Walkering around the tulips for me...have fun with your larvae stage.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, XenoQc said:

I am a cosmic larva for ever

Shouldn't a larva grow/develop into something? What is your end?

jmccr8

• Like 1

On 31/10/2018 at 6:48 AM, jmccr8 said:

Shouldn't a larva grow/develop into something? What is your end?

jmccr8

Well I am constantly evolving and going back this is my power as a larva.

17 hours ago, moonman said:

I really hope this guy was kidding about having kids.

I am a really good dad and IRL people all say it. I am checked by community services every two weeks a nurse come to my home and I am fine

1 hour ago, XenoQc said:

I am a really good dad and IRL people all say it. I am checked by community services every two weeks a nurse come to my home and I am fine

Do you tell them all this alien BS too? Seems to me that could be construed as child abuse - at the very least it's going to mess them up in the head.

• Like 1

Yes I do tell everything and mental health proffessional monitor me and everything is fine. This is serious ****ing accusation you are doing here!

2 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

Yes I do tell everything and mental health proffessional monitor me and everything is fine. This is serious ****ing accusation you are doing here!

It wasn't an accusation, it was a judgement and s/he was right.