Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xeno the alien

XenoQc

Saying that is child abuse, being tell that when you are a dad? Do you know what that is? Diffamation and it really feel dirty when you have a kid. That kind of stuff can come from someone that doesn't have a child and understand that you do not go say stuff like that to someone. This is serious **** that can causes severe problem!

Then maybe don't tell your kids nonsense stories about how you are an alien. I have a kid, and the thought of filling his head with this trash makes me sick. Kids deserve truth and stability, not a constant barrage of fantasy nonsense from their parents that could scar them for life.

What's this about being monitored by mental health workers? You have mental health people working with you, yet you claim to be perfectly healthy and sane? Something isn't adding up - sane people don't need mental health workers monitoring them.

Edited by moonman

3 hours ago, XenoQc said:

Well I am constantly evolving and going back this is my power as a larva.

Hi XenoQc

A larva state is a transitional state of development and not and end. One cannot stay at the larva stage, what do you see as an end, what is the purpose. I"m not attacking you only asking.

jmccr8

25 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

You guys know nothing about the cosmic familly and what is to be a figure. Really funny!

I am not putting anything into my son's head

Other than a bunch of nonsense about how you are an alien.

• Like 1

I'd like to hear why a "sane" person needs constant mental health monitoring. Really funny! Not in a "ha-ha" way, more of an "oh ****" way.

Think of the ridicule your son will get from the people he tells about his "alien dad" (unless he's making fun of you). If you really made him believe that crap, at the very least you just set him up for a life full of teasing and bullying.

Edited by moonman

Just for the records and not to forget: XenoQc isn't an alien, not even a "cosmic larva" (whatever that should mean. Q: do they enter humans? If yes, which "entrance"? Dont tell!!!)

Edited by toast
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

You guys know nothing about the cosmic familly and what is to be a figure. Really funny!

I am not putting anything into my son's head

When this Xeno talks anything cosmic its in jest. In fact I am the lord and master of the Xenofishian species, we live on niberu. Which is actually earth's twin that is perpetually hidden by the sun, true story.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, toast said:

Just for the records and not to forget: Xeno isn't an alien, not even a "cosmic larva" (whatever that should mean. Q: do they enter humans? If yes, which "entrance"? Dont tell!!!)

How dare you insult me puny human!!!!!

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, XenoQc said:

I am checked by community services every two weeks a nurse come to my home and I am fine

To be honest XenoQc, Moonman is right. "Something isn't adding up". A normal person, (and I'd guess even someone that's had a mental illness in the past - although that is just a guess), wouldn't be checked by community services every 2 weeks and have a nurse visit.

I think there maybe something in what you said earlier about the  schizophrenia thing. 

"The worst it could be is a schizotypal personality fantasy. But this diagnosis they want to give me is about believing in something and alien is listed in their list."

And also...

"Maybe a fantasy that I believe too much because I am just a believer you know when something get in me I believe hardcore whatever it is and I believe this abduction happened to me and they told me the truth."

So in effect, it didn't happen, but you want (and do) believe it actually happened. Can you see why the others on here find it hard to take onboard?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ouupss! I mean "XenoQc"!!

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

When this Xeno talks anything cosmic its in jest. In fact I am the lord and master of the Xenofishian species, we live on niberu. Which is actually earth's twin that is perpetually hidden by the sun, true story.

100% sciencefact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I will forgive you, because this thread is already confusing. :lol:

Yeah, this one will win the UM 2018 Most Confusing Thread Award (97% "Xeno the Alien", 2,7% others, 0,3% void). :lol:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I will forgive you, because this thread is already confusing. :lol:

Thread..... I thought this was some kind of new Monty Python sketch?

• Haha 3

On 10/28/2018 at 4:57 AM, DieChecker said:

Maybe the term you are looking for is "Starchild"?

https://consciouslifenews.com/7-surefire-ways-spot-star-child/1176705/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starchild

I've not heard of Asplanar, but in the game Dungeons and Dragons there is a race called Aasimar, which are hyrid people of half human, half divine. Maybe your word came from that source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aasimar

An Asplanar is somebody who checks the mirror before walking outside in yoga pants.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Thread..... I thought this was some kind of new Monty Python sketch?

I've been waiting for someone to message me about aliens by accident.

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I've been waiting for someone to message me about aliens by accident.

Or the white coats with a custom made jacket knock on your door to lock you up...

• Haha 3

I'd rather have that mental condition from the upcoming movie Glass (Sequel to Unbreakable), were I think I'm a super hero. Of course, all three in the movie actually are "special "...

19 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Of course, all three in the movie actually are "special "...

You mean Mr. Brittle Bones, Johnny MPD, and Captain Hysteric Strength. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'd rather have that mental condition from the upcoming movie Glass (Sequel to Unbreakable), were I think I'm a super hero. Of course, all three in the movie actually are "special "...

Are they though? What if this is a 3 movie build up to the twist that they're all just idiots?

Or they're actually living in the past, but in a secret commune that pretends it's the future and that people have super powers??

Or that plants and wind are giving them powers?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Fish suck. And don't get me started on the Xeno's.

2 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Fish suck. And don't get me started on the Xeno's.

Vile human. Evil bipedal apes. You shall all suffer the wrath of the Xenofishian army. We shall end you all. :P

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Vile human. Evil bipedal apes. You shall all suffer the wrath of the Xenofishian army. We shall end you all. :P

I'm not afraid of the Xenofish army. If it was called the XenaWarriorPrincessArmy I'd be pooping myself.

• Haha 2

On 29/10/2018 at 7:39 AM, joc said:

The only ones who are really totally aware of the ...cosmic family...are astronomers...and they haven't found in family....

XenoQc's experience, while perceived individually through his own mind is actually reasonably common.

It can come in different forms and ways, but basically it involves connection to the comic consciousness This has certain constant effects but also may affect individuals differently It my also depend what background experiences and knowledge the person has before the event occurs.  For example xenoQc felt that his mind was abducted or hijacked.

i found my own mind reaching out, melding with, and connecting to the cosmic consciousness voluntarily and with my understanding and consent 

However many of the feelings and much of knowledge/understanding shared in that expernce were similar, and reading shows they often are 

It is a lot more accepted in eastern cultures than western ones.

Humans can connect to whole family of self aware beings through the channel/network  of the cosmic consciousness, just as you and i can communicate across the world on the internet  

• Like 1