Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xeno the alien

XenoQc

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

Your physical description of your alien should be very detailed and full of observation but to date what we have is that it can be seen others but shape shifts so no confirmation can be obtained. It also appears as a light that just happen to look enough like truck lights that you used it as an explanation to your parents.

I don't want you to get worked up over what I am saying. I have over 7 billion other people that I have never seen why would I be expected to pick out a god from all of them and ask you if it's the same one.:lol:  Your god would not look the same the next time you see him anyway.

jmccr8

You are interpreting what i write down through your own biases and disbelief 

For example i gave a detailed description of the one appearance of a column of light containing an intelligent  and powerful being  which spoke with me and removed 5 years of nicotine addiction instantly  

It was about 2 metres tall. It was about 60 cms in diameter It appeared about 1 metre from me. it was a bright ph;fluorescent quality light of over 10000 watts compared to similar out door lighting on our farm It was too bright to look at directly.  It was visible inside our house  as a bright glow.  It lit up, like day light, several hundred  square feet of our front garden  It spoke with a masculine and powerful voice, not inside my head but emanating from the  column of light. it looked a lot like a transmat beam in the original star trek series  and indeed my first thought was that a being was about step out of it or i was going to be taken into it.

But yes it has the abilty, through technology or its evolved nature, to manipulate matter and energy in many ways, so it can materialise, dematerialise, pass through solid objects, and rearrange its shape into any material form it needs to   It uses technology to travel and to communicate

And no it  rarely appears the same. It takes the form which is comfortable and useful and best communicates with the human being involved  Remember i do not see it as a god but as a powerful alien entity that has taken an interest in my life However i suspect it is the same entity which take an interest in MANY human lives to guide protect and help them. This is not rare;  significant numbers of humans, in all countries, relate similar encounters, and, if totalled, probably amount to well over a billion individuals   Most humans are conditioned to perceive this being as a god, or as avatars of a god, such as angels..  

Edited by Mr Walker

9 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

That is all true However this does not mean his story is true, and he can not prove to me that it is.

Reasonableness and commonality of experiences are not evidence of truth, You make my point. You accept his story, on faith, because it seems reasonable to you, but you cannot KNOW it t be true and he can't prove to you that it is  

What evidence does he have that it is true, beyond his word?  His story does not hold up as objective truth, without evidences, either.

Got out of hospital on Friday Having a community nurse do blood tests and check ups 3 times a week  Still very tired and weak,  (not suprisng having lost 26 kilos or about 4 stone in weight) but  eating and sleeping well, so should slowly recover.  Can only walk about 300 yards/metres

Are you at home, now? 

Do you have in home care? 

Take it easy, don't get yourself worked up over this. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

You are interpreting what i write down through your own biases and disbelief 

For example i gave a detailed description of the one appearance of a column of light containing an intelligent  and powerful being  which spoke with me and removed 5 years of nicotine addiction instantly  

It was about 2 metres tall. It was about 60 cms in diameter It appeared about 1 metre from me. it was a bright ph;fluorescent quality light of over 10000 watts compared to similar out door lighting on our farm It was too bright to look at directly.  It was visible inside our house  as a bright glow.  It lit up, like day light, several hundred  square feet of our front garden  It spoke with a masculine and powerful voice, not inside my head but emanating from the  column of light. it looked a lot like a transmat beam in the original star trek series  and indeed my first thought was that a being was about step out of it or i was going to be taken into it.

But yes it has the abilty, through technology or its evolved nature, to manipulate matter and energy in many ways, so it can materialise, dematerialise, pass through solid objects, and rearrange its shape into any material form it needs to   It uses technology to travel and to communicate

And no it  rarely appears the same. It takes the form which is comfortable and useful and best communicates with the human being involved  Remember i do not see it as a god but as a powerful alien entity that has taken an interest in my life However i suspect it is the same entity which take an interest in MANY human lives to guide protect and help them. This is not rare;  significant numbers of humans, in all countries, relate similar encounters, and, if totalled, probably amount to well over a billion individuals   Most humans are conditioned to perceive this being as a god, or as avatars of a god, such as angels..  

Hi Walker

So if I use this description and created a line up of say 10 lights that satisfy all the particulars as described, would you be able to know if it was there or not?Why and how you have only seen it in that state once just in the same way that it changes physical forms never the same? Is there just one or are the more and your just assuming that there is one.

Don't take this as being confrontational as I am just curious as to how you see your god.

jmccr8

11 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Are you at home, now? 

Do you have in home care? 

Take it easy, don't get yourself worked up over this. 

I rarely if ever invest emotional energy in intellectual debates. They  are just opinions and differences in beliefs values etc , which I enjoy debating.

Home since Friday.

Community nurse 3 times a week, but  can now drive again so will be going to the clinic my self . 

Getting my hair cut today for the first time in 3 months.  Had my first cappuccino and visit to a bakery today in 8 weeks.

Been given an extensive exercise regime by my physio ,so still a lot of work to do. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

I rarely if ever invest emotional energy in intellectual debates. They  are just opinions and differences in beliefs values etc , which I enjoy debating.

Home since Friday.

Community nurse 3 times a week, but  can now drive again so will be going to the clinic my self . 

Getting my hair cut today for the first time in 3 months.  Had my first cappuccino and visit to a bakery today in 8 weeks.

Been given an extensive exercise regime by my physio ,so still a lot of work to do. 

How is your wife doing? Who cared for her when you were in hospital? How did she get along without you, did she have someone to help her? 

Make sure you get the support you need for a full recovery. 

Out of curiosity, what do you enjoy about conflict?

Have you considered building friendships with posters as opposed to arguing endlessly? 

I wonder if it wouldn't be better for you, what kind of excercise are you supposed to do? 

Edited by Sherapy

5 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

So if I use this description and created a line up of say 10 lights that satisfy all the particulars as described, would you be able to know if it was there or not?Why and how you have only seen it in that state once just in the same way that it changes physical forms never the same? Is there just one or are the more and your just assuming that there is one.

Don't take this as being confrontational as I am just curious as to how you see your god.

jmccr8

I  not clear what your questions relate to  I have seen numerous strange objects in the sky over the remote farm house where we lived for 20 years.  In them selves they are simply unexplained objects (many were witnessed by others over considerable distances) I've only experienced one encounter  "of the third kind"  where a bright light appeared a s doorway in the night sky and then zoomed down and passed through my body leaving a strange sensation. None of these had any religious or paranormal connotations . My wife also saw similar objects in the sky which I missed, including a pulsating green object about the size of a fridge, which moved steadily cross the southern arc of the night sky before disappearing below the horizon This was also seen by other witnesses over  30 kilometres away.

For me to decide something is of a spiritual nature  it must include elements other than just observation,

Eg conversation,  giving directions warnings or advice,  providing  protection.  In other words it must clearly come from, and be directed by, an intelligent purposeful  direction from a being  concerned about me as an individual.    

I know my mind and it's abilty to discern reality . I do not see things that are not physically present . (except when on extreme pain medication and then i KNOW hey are hallucinations. The y can be annoying and even  a bit scary,  but because they are not real  (and i consciously know they are not real) they pose no danger   I recently had a long conversation with a doctor who explained that it was rare  for a patient to be  so self aware of hallucinations and to be able to adjust to them calmly and rationally.

I explained i have been working to control my mind since childhood  

None the less, I would not make a claim of absolute certainty about the reality of something I observed unless the thing was witnessed by others. 

My understanding, created from  experience, is that here is one universal cosmic consciousness but  that, because it is universal and has technological abilities it appears in difeernt forms and different guises to different people so the y can understand and accept its presence It would be pointless it speaking to me in Russian for example . Some time i suspect it is a actually an artificial intelligence created by an older race and left to guide and help emerging sentient races.  However it could also be a living organism augmented by technology or even one of a race of beigs 

I'm quite a skeptic concerning such things, but, recently, had an encounter of the first kind, myself. One night driving home, on making the turn up the hill to where I live, I saw a bright cluster of lights above the trees. I shrugged it off as an aircraft on approach to the airport with it's landing lights on. When I parked in my driveway and looked up, I saw two orange colored lights holding station about twenty degrees apart and between thirty and forty degrees above the horizon. As I observed them. a group of three lights swooped down from higher up, forming the apex of a triangle with the other two. Then, in a blink of the eye, the cluster moved between the first two which then converged simultaneously with it. The group then began either to fade or recede into the distance and I managed to get a few seconds of footage with my phone. With a streetlight in the foreground and background, the image is of poor quality, but enough to assure me I hadn't been victim of an over-fertile imagination.

Having read about such sorts of sightings for half a century, I was rather underwhelmed by experiencing one first hand. It is an enigma without resolution I was already weary of. The unknown is far too coy for my tastes.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

I  not clear what your questions relate to  I have seen numerous strange objects in the sky over the remote farm house where we lived for 20 years.  In them selves they are simply unexplained objects (many were witnessed by others over considerable distances) I've only experienced one encounter  "of the third kind"  where a bright light appeared a s doorway in the night sky and then zoomed down and passed through my body leaving a strange sensation. None of these had any religious or paranormal connotations . My wife also saw similar objects in the sky which I missed, including a pulsating green object about the size of a fridge, which moved steadily cross the southern arc of the night sky before disappearing below the horizon This was also seen by other witnesses over  30 kilometres away.

For me to decide something is of a spiritual nature  it must include elements other than just observation,

Eg conversation,  giving directions warnings or advice,  providing  protection.  In other words it must clearly come from, and be directed by, an intelligent purposeful  direction from a being  concerned about me as an individual.    

I know my mind and it's abilty to discern reality . I do not see things that are not physically present . (except when on extreme pain medication and then i KNOW hey are hallucinations. The y can be annoying and even  a bit scary,  but because they are not real  (and i consciously know they are not real) they pose no danger   I recently had a long conversation with a doctor who explained that it was rare  for a patient to be  so self aware of hallucinations and to be able to adjust to them calmly and rationally.

I explained i have been working to control my mind since childhood  

None the less, I would not make a claim of absolute certainty about the reality of something I observed unless the thing was witnessed by others. 

My understanding, created from  experience, is that here is one universal cosmic consciousness but  that, because it is universal and has technological abilities it appears in difeernt forms and different guises to different people so the y can understand and accept its presence It would be pointless it speaking to me in Russian for example . Some time i suspect it is a actually an artificial intelligence created by an older race and left to guide and help emerging sentient races.  However it could also be a living organism augmented by technology or even one of a race of beigs 

Hi Walker,

I know you have been cooped up for a bit and I am just taking your brain out for some exercise, but let's not overdo it.:tu:

The subject didn't change I am wondering if it always appears in a changed form how do you identify it? I see you are using they as a descriptor and I had asked if there was more than one and equally more difficult is how do you distinguish them when they are all capable of changing shape.

jmccr8

52 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I'm quite a skeptic concerning such things, but, recently, had an encounter of the first kind, myself. One night driving home, on making the turn up the hill to where I live, I saw a bright cluster of lights above the trees. I shrugged it off as an aircraft on approach to the airport with it's landing lights on. When I parked in my driveway and looked up, I saw two orange colored lights holding station about twenty degrees apart and between thirty and forty degrees above the horizon. As I observed them. a group of three lights swooped down from higher up, forming the apex of a triangle with the other two. Then, in a blink of the eye, the cluster moved between the first two which then converged simultaneously with it. The group then began either to fade or recede into the distance and I managed to get a few seconds of footage with my phone. With a streetlight in the foreground and background, the image is of poor quality, but enough to assure me I hadn't been victim of an over-fertile imagination.

Having read about such sorts of sightings for half a century, I was rather underwhelmed by experiencing one first hand. It is an enigma without resolution I was already weary of. The unknown is far too coy for my tastes.

HC, despite your underwhelmed-ness this is a rather spectacular sighting... what did you do, if anything, to investigate it?  I don't know what sort of an area (rural, metro), nor what time this was, but my first thought would be to ring the nearest airport (civilian and military - could be military aircraft forming up with afterburners?), then the police (and ask for the chopper squad!), then the weather bureau, then the local media to see if anything was reported.  Then I'd talk to any businesses or fancy home owners who might have a camera pointing thataways, and I'd also go visit the nearest astronomy club and ask who, near you, might run all-night sky cams...

OK, I might be a slightly obsessive weirdo and overly interested in the sky and used to being tricked (briefly) by some of the weird effects that lights in the sky can get up to.... but if I saw what you claim you saw, I'd be going crazy to find out what it was.

I'm guessing that your footage is, as you say, underwhelming, but it might be worth posting anyway.  And I always figure that if you/I didn't get it, then surely there was someone else who might have been closer or just at a different angle - you'd be surprised how much additional info can be worked out if we have footage or even just reliable reports from a different angle.

One single thing brings up my attention to this subject respectively the author is mentioning about these beings capacity of manipulating matter and energy. 

In the Book of Enoch there is an ancient description of what appears to be a device that can convert matter into energy and vice versa.

Edited by qxcontinuum

49 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

HC, despite your underwhelmed-ness this is a rather spectacular sighting... what did you do, if anything, to investigate it?  I don't know what sort of an area (rural, metro), nor what time this was, but my first thought would be to ring the nearest airport (civilian and military - could be military aircraft forming up with afterburners?), then the police (and ask for the chopper squad!), then the weather bureau, then the local media to see if anything was reported.  Then I'd talk to any businesses or fancy home owners who might have a camera pointing thataways, and I'd also go visit the nearest astronomy club and ask who, near you, might run all-night sky cams...

OK, I might be a slightly obsessive weirdo and overly interested in the sky and used to being tricked (briefly) by some of the weird effects that lights in the sky can get up to.... but if I saw what you claim you saw, I'd be going crazy to find out what it was.

I'm guessing that your footage is, as you say, underwhelming, but it might be worth posting anyway.  And I always figure that if you/I didn't get it, then surely there was someone else who might have been closer or just at a different angle - you'd be surprised how much additional info can be worked out if we have footage or even just reliable reports from a different angle.

Specks of light in the sky prove nothing--only that one saw specks of light in the sky. That's all it shows and from another, I would dismiss such proof out of hand. I'll try to PM it to you. What made the hackles on the back of my neck rise, was the manner of the movement of the three between the two. It made it's move in not one but two instantaneous jumps from the apex position to a point and then to the  second point between the two. I had never seen anything move so unnaturally, like an invisible hand was orchestrating the movement with a flick of the wrist. Then, the eerily almost simultaneous convergence of the two on the three, only more natural. This all in a perfectly clear night sky. Either what I saw was quite outré, or the product of perspective and observational error. This all occurred in about thirty seconds or so. I'm inclined to think it some sort of observational error on my part, as no human pilot or craft could maneuver like that.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Specks of light in the sky prove nothing--only that one saw specks of light in the sky. That's all it shows and from another, I would dismiss such proof out of hand. I'll try to PM it to you. What made the hackles on the back of my neck rise, was the manner of the movement of the three between the two. It made it's move in not one but two instantaneous jumps from the apex position to a point and then to the  second point between the two. I had never seen anything move so unnaturally, like an invisible hand was orchestrating the movement with a flick of the wrist. Then, the eerily almost simultaneous convergence of the two on the three, only more natural. This all in a perfectly clear night sky. Either what I saw was quite outré, or the product of perspective and observational error. This all occurred in about thirty seconds or so. I'm inclined to think it some sort of observational error on my part, as no human pilot or craft could maneuver like that.

Thanks, HC, that was very well described and I appreciate the information.  Yes, perspective errors can cause some really weird stuff, especially once you see aircraft rapidly merging to a formation, and even more impressive if it's from directly in front or rear on.  And also, esp. in my experience from satellite watching, instantaneous direction changes can result from seeing two sat's cross over and your attention swaps from one to the other - it only takes a blink at the wrong moment for the illusion to be very convincing.

However, seeing *two* or more *bright* things that seem to jump instantaneously, well, that gets mighty hard to explain.  Thanks for the anecdote!  

• Like 2

Just now, ChrLzs said:

Thanks, HC, that was very well described and I appreciate the information.  Yes, perspective errors can cause some really weird stuff, especially once you see aircraft rapidly merging to a formation, and even more impressive if it's from directly in front or rear on.  And also, esp. in my experience from satellite watching, instantaneous direction changes can result from seeing two sat's cross over and your attention swaps from one to the other - it only takes a blink at the wrong moment for the illusion to be very convincing.

However, seeing *two* or more *bright* things that seem to jump instantaneously, well, that gets mighty hard to explain.  Thanks for the anecdote!  

UMs data cap won't let me post it or send it to you, not that it's much to look at, a speck of light on a wobbly screen. It was the precision maneuvering at night over a rural suburb that stumps me. Not likely quads or anything like that or a hoax where virtually no one would see it. Just a little mystery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

UMs data cap won't let me post it or send it to you, not that it's much to look at, a speck of light on a wobbly screen. It was the precision maneuvering at night over a rural suburb that stumps me. Not likely quads or anything like that or a hoax where virtually no one would see it. Just a little mystery.

No problems.  Yup, wobbly lights on a dark background likely won't reveal much ... 

Anyways (trying to help make this thread slightly interesting) - I've seen some vaguely similar lights-doing-weird-things around airports, and due to traffic choppers (or in one case, two thereof)...  But I think my favorite ever, even tho' I pretty quickly worked it out, was a 'death ray' effect I saw once.  It was very weird, as a really tight beam appeared out of nowhere above me, and shone onto some thin cloud overhead - initially I couldn't see the source as it played across the cloud and I'm thinking maybe aircraft landing lights (but it just didn't look right..)...  And then all was revealed - there was another thicker layer of cloud above the thin layer, and in that layer there just happened to be fairly small, neat hole.  As that hole grew over the next few seconds, it revealed that the light source was actually the almost-full Moon allowing a thin beam to be cast down onto the lower layer.  I have never seen anything like that....

Sadly it was a very brief occurrence, so even though my camera was nearby, it was vanishing by the time I reached for it, so I just swore a little.. but by the same token I was pretty stoked to have seen something like that..  I love seeing new effects and adding to my dataset!

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sherapy said:

How is your wife doing? Who cared for her when you were in hospital? How did she get along without you, did she have someone to help her? 

Make sure you get the support you need for a full recovery. 

Out of curiosity, what do you enjoy about conflict?

Have you considered building friendships with posters as opposed to arguing endlessly? 

I wonder if it wouldn't be better for you, what kind of excercise are you supposed to do? 

MY wife had some help from neighbours family and friends as well as a little bit of paid help. I think she found it a bit wearing but she also took pride in coping for herself. 

Intellectual conflict is the driving force and motivator for growth learning change and development 

Becsue every human forms a unique world view, we will often have conflicting ideas and opinions.

Only through debate, argument, and discussion can we challenge, refine and grow those world views for example through considering the challenges presented by other people 's beliefs and views. 

As a child i was taught to present argument logically and rationally and use the mind and words and thoughts,  rather than emotions, to make decisions 

I argue points of view that i strongly believe are important and correct.

I am not sure how anyone can be a friend to anyone they only know online Only our words define us online and these can be inadequate and even deceiving .

I can care for individuals on a forum, and have genuine concern for them, but i cant establish a friendship with a person I haven't met in person. There is no way I can judge what sort of person they truly are.  

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker,

I know you have been cooped up for a bit and I am just taking your brain out for some exercise, but let's not overdo it.:tu:

The subject didn't change I am wondering if it always appears in a changed form how do you identify it? I see you are using they as a descriptor and I had asked if there was more than one and equally more difficult is how do you distinguish them when they are all capable of changing shape.

jmccr8

lol That answer was quite simple and easy .

Ok, how do you identify a human being when you meet one or a dog?

They come in all shapes and sizes but they have certain parameters or common denominators which allow you to tell a human being from a cat or a dog 

Powerful alien entities are similar. 

First a high level of technology  demonstrated in the abilty to do things we think are miraculous but are actually  the application of advanced technology 

Second a common concern for ones well being 

Third. A consistency of behaviour eg  the y consistently offer 

a.   Physical protection and help in times of danger  

b.  Education. They teach you important lessons about; life the universe and everything.

c.  Encouragement and support,  and can alter your body chemistry to give you; strength, courage,  hope, love, joy, etc in hard times 

Fourth. Knowledge and wisdom beyond that found in human beings or at least beyond that found in your own mind without help .  

Fifth. Physical empowerments  such as the abilty to reduce pain, Increase healing,   remove addictions stop anxiety or depression by working on your body chemistry and mind.  The y remove the need for artificial help to be happy and content, although one could argue that the y are form of artificial aid in this, themselves. 

You would never need to take a drug or alcohol to be happy and content if you are connected to such a being. Hurt and harm cant touch you mentally  

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I'd love to see that too, I've seen something kinda similar up in Carrickfinn Co, Donegal. But there is an airport there and the coast gaurd and various oil rig helicopters take off from it. So I dismissed it as some air craft with faulty lighting. 

Maybe post it to YouTube and send a linkydoo?

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1

I can't believe that this topic is still alive!?

572.gif

• Like 1

On October 31, 2018 at 5:48 AM, jmccr8 said:

Shouldn't a larva grow/develop into something? What is your end?

jmccr8

What he speaks out of, chiefly.

--Jaylemurph

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

MY wife had some help from neighbours family and friends as well as a little bit of paid help. I think she found it a bit wearing but she also took pride in coping for herself. 

Intellectual conflict is the driving force and motivator for growth learning change and development 

Becsue every human forms a unique world view, we will often have conflicting ideas and opinions.

Only through debate, argument, and discussion can we challenge, refine and grow those world views for example through considering the challenges presented by other people 's beliefs and views. 

As a child i was taught to present argument logically and rationally and use the mind and words and thoughts,  rather than emotions, to make decisions 

I argue points of view that i strongly believe are important and correct.

I am not sure how anyone can be a friend to anyone they only know online Only our words define us online and these can be inadequate and even deceiving .

I can care for individuals on a forum, and have genuine concern for them, but i cant establish a friendship with a person I haven't met in person. There is no way I can judge what sort of person they truly are.  

For me, if you are only arguing the views you beleive are important and correct, I do not see how this approach would be conducive to mental growth, change, or learning. 

Can you clarify with an example, thank you.

Out of curiousity, what does it cost for outside care? In my line of work it generally starts around $28.00 an hour. 

As far as online friends, I think friendships come in all kinds of contexts. 

Once upon a time I would have concluded as you, but have since changed my mind due to having online friendships. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

For me, if you are only arguing the views you beleive are important and correct, I do not see how this approach would be conducive to mental growth, change, or learning. 

Can you clarify with an example, thank you.

Out of curiousity, what does it cost for outside care? In my line of work it generally starts around $28.00 an hour. 

As far as online friends, I think friendships come in all kinds of contexts. 

Once upon a time I would have concluded as you, but have since changed my mind due to having online friendships. 

Why would one argue for beliefs values or principles that on did NOT believe were important or correct,  and good for people and society? 

However when one encounters new logical rational arguments which conflict with your views you must consider and evaluate them  You do this ;logically and rationally not using your own feelings or emotions which can be biased.

Becsue I have used this method of evidence based and criteria- referenced, outcome assessments, to establish what principles and behaviours are best for alll my life  I rarely change my mind. It takes compelling new evidences and understandings not emotionally based arguments to change my opinion. 

However, especially where i can identify social changes and practices which enable social change, then i might alter my traditional view  For example i went from  a dinker to a non drinker when i came to understand the harm and dangers of alcohol.

As a pensioner my wife  can access govt organised care for about 7 dollars Australian per hour  (5 dollars American ) It costs me about  10 dollars until I access my pension entitlements  The govt pays the worker the rest of the wage up to award rates .We have a gardener  whom  we pay 30 dollars an hour privately but who will cost us 20 dollars an hour  subsidised (It is not considered such a critical service and thus is subsidised less)

If She buys equipment for the house such as  grab rails or a shower chair,  she pays 15 % of the cost price. I would pay 35 %  as a non pensioner   

While i still believe marriage and long lasting commitments are the foundation for healthy families and happy children, I have become more relaxed about the forms that loving relationship can take and no longer feel that a formal marriage is needed to have and raise children. (but still believe that a long term commuted relationship is) 

Depends on your definition of friendship I suppose. To me it requires a physical mutual commitment and willingness to do for others . I could ask my friends for anything and vice versa. But we would only have a dozen such friends, plus many more family members who we also share a mutual obligation with.  

On 11/5/2018 at 10:43 PM, qxcontinuum said:

One single thing brings up my attention to this subject respectively the author is mentioning about these beings capacity of manipulating matter and energy. 

In the Book of Enoch there is an ancient description of what appears to be a device that can convert matter into energy and vice versa.

Oooh! What book, chapter, and what verses?

There's no doubt that the author had special insight that only modern science is finding out today.

2 Enoch Chapter 11

"1 Those men took me, and led me up on to the fourth heaven, and showed me the entire succession of activities, and all the rays of the light of sun and moon.2 And I measured their progression, and compared their light, and saw that the sun's light is greater than the moon's.
3 Its circle and the wheels on which it goes always is like the wind passing with very amazing speed with no rest day or night.
4 Its egress and ingress are accompanied by four huge stars, and each star has a thousand stars under it, to the right of the sun's wheel there are four thousand stars and to the left are four thousand, altogether eight thousand, going out with the sun continually. 5 And by day fifteen groups of ten thousand angels attend it, and by night there were a thousand. 6 And six-winged ones go fourth with the angels before the sun's wheel into the fiery flames, and a hundred angels kindle the sun and set it alight."

now-if-you-replace-angels-with-aliens-th

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't have the time to read 7 pages of posts, but I'll throw in my two cents based on experience, the people I know in the UFO/ET field, Sleep study experts I've consulted and many investigations I've done in what I like to call "alternative media".

Any event/s that take place in a bedroom are immediately suspect and almost 100% likely to be associated with sleep and/or semi- sleep. Daydreams can also be very vivid and seem as if they are actually happening. Furthermore, our memories are highly unreliable. Even when something happened just hours ago. Our brains tend to fill in gaps with what our subconscious deems probable in our estimation and that manufactured memory can be based in reality, or a snippet from a movie, book, etc..

A closely related example I can relate: I've investigated more alleged abductions than I can count and out of all I have looked into, there are only three that I believe actually happened. Now, that's not to say it was ET. IMO, it can either be an ET abduction, or some black program. In fact, I'm of the opinion that Skinwalker Ranch is one big experiment/project and I wouldn't be surprised if an underground base extends beneath that ranch. Our gov has used Americans as guinea pigs before. I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to clean your memory, or implant memories of ET abduction to cover their tracks.

That said, two of those three mentioned above are Travis Walton and Thomas and Matt Reed (I count the Reeds as one). Although the Reeds first experience transpired in the boys bedroom as kids, further incidents happened including an event in the family car where the boys mother and grandmother were involved. I've dealt with both Travis and Tom (likes to be called "Thom" now), with Tom becoming a good friend. These guys are still in extreme demand today with Travis having his calendar full every single year.

That said, thinking you are an alien, or someone that they like to contact is more common than people might think. It's typically someone under 30, who has such feelings and it's often a way for them to escape, or feel important/have a purpose in life. Unfortunately, it's likely a self invented scenario, where some are so deeply involved in this fantasy, they believe it's real. Now, am I saying the claimants in this thread are fooling themselves? Of course not. I don't know them and unless I sat with them and investigated, I'm not going to call them out. We should always keep an open mind because anything is possible.

• Like 2

Ain't nobody ever been abducted by no aliens cause there ain't none.

• Haha 1