Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
XenoQc

Xeno the alien

218 posts in this topic

XenoQc

By the way guys sometime I seem like mad or rude but I do not mean it I am just seeking something for really long time and I feel someone else is making it slow

Stiff

Maybe hypnosis would help? They may be able to unlock certain memories and help get to the root of all this. It might be quite a mundane explanation in the end and put your mind at rest.

XenoQc

I wish I could afford it and yes it would put my mind at rest by actually I have had a peak at esoterism forums and their knowledge seems really helpful since they are totally aware of the comsic familly

joc
1 hour ago, XenoQc said:

I wish I could afford it and yes it would put my mind at rest by actually I have had a peak at esoterism forums and their knowledge seems really helpful since they are totally aware of the comsic familly

The only ones who are really totally aware of the ...cosmic family...are astronomers...and they haven't found in family....

XenoQc

Well I am here? They look at the sky but we are walking right now...

XenoQc

That is a part of the lesson, they are not looking the right thing at the right place. We all are walking around... Well.. many of us, we are here on the ground. We talk but we are not listened. I am a cosmic being from that mysterious familly willing to share but I am not considered as at least possibly real. I am here to initiate our disclosure to the public and the way we have choosen is not to have proofs or evidences so we know who listen, who care of possibilities and realities. Who believe you know... I am not pushing it but I have a lot to disclose and talk about. Especially my cosmic being

Edited by XenoQc

Timothy

@XenoQc, did all of the communication happen via online chat?

XenoQc
Just now, Timothy said:

@XenoQc, did all of the communication happen via online chat?

A lot of them. The basic of the big lines of my stuff was on an online chat but I had physical contact to communicate sometime

Timothy
19 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

A lot of them. The basic of the big lines of my stuff was on an online chat but I had physical contact to communicate sometime

Any chance you have transcripts? 

Also, what happens if your disclosure message is received and accepted? As opposed to if it is not? 

XenoQc

Inside the isolation zone the message can be received or accepted but will not leave the blackout

Edited by XenoQc

openozy

With the unconditional love thing,its sounds like you crossed over then came back,maybe seen the other side.

XenoQc

I am being controled do not worry if I ever writte something that must stay classified, it will not leave my computer

XenoQc
Just now, openozy said:

With the unconditional love thing,its sounds like you crossed over then came back,maybe seen the other side.

I am from the ''other side''  ^_^

My origin is the cosmic plan

• Haha 1

Not A Rockstar

It is distressing to think "parents" would so control their own children.

XenoQc
Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

It is distressing to think "parents" would so control their own children.

It was on my request and strictly important. Everything is scheduled.

Not A Rockstar
1 minute ago, XenoQc said:

It was on my request and strictly important. Everything is scheduled.

convenient.

have fun. 

XenoQc
Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

convenient.

have fun. 

I do have fun! A lot of travels and memory manipulation but it is fine for the end

openozy
7 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

Everything is scheduled.

I'm glad I'm not you,I hate a regimented lifestyle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

XenoQc
1 minute ago, openozy said:

I'm glad I'm not you,I hate a regimented lifestyle.

I do time splitting. At the end of a 24h I come in the morning to live the day again and again but my last travel back, the one I do not come back and go to bed is my day off. The number of time is not sepcific amount. As long as the job is not done I just have to come back. When what was planned for that day is done I just do not travel back and I go on moving to the next day. I can work like 30 days in the same day before I have my day off until next day. They come to take me and I live only one line of consciouness at a time. So my day off to really slack up I do not remember. That was the job offer and description. Sometime I am really tired...

openozy
25 minutes ago, XenoQc said:

I do time splitting. At the end of a 24h I come in the morning to live the day again and again but my last travel back, the one I do not come back and go to bed is my day off. The number of time is not sepcific amount. As long as the job is not done I just have to come back. When what was planned for that day is done I just do not travel back and I go on moving to the next day. I can work like 30 days in the same day before I have my day off until next day. They come to take me and I live only one line of consciouness at a time. So my day off to really slack up I do not remember. That was the job offer and description. Sometime I am really tired...

Sometimes? I'd be unconscious with those hours,don't they have some kind of union to deal with that,almost slavery.

Rlyeh
4 hours ago, XenoQc said:

Why do you need to work 30 days when you can just play the lottery?

bull****ting is a tiring job.

• Like 2

Habitat

These aliens clearly do not have spell-check 

• Haha 2

toast
44 minutes ago, Habitat said:

These aliens clearly do not have spell-check 

Ack! Ack-Ack! #@!&-Ack!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bendy Demon

.....you guys realize this "Xeno" chap is trying to take us for a ride, right?

I have seen this same exact scenario being played out on other sites, someone comes in with outlandish claims, insists that he/she is legit, gets upset and offended that no one is taking their claims seriously then proceeds to make even more ridiculous claims then when asked for a explanation then by some miracle they claim they can't because the're being blocked/prevented/ some-other-lame-excuse.

Then..because the claimant goes on to subtly claim that we can't possibly understand because he/she insists they are some super-special, hyper-intelligent being or some such codswallop.

The more attention you give to a bratty child, the more they ham it up until you finally put your foot down and demand that they knock it off and behave like a functioning member of society.

In short, "Xeno" is making fun of us and seeing how far he can go with his claims.

Like Ryleh said, B.S-ing everyone seems to be a full time and quite tiring job in and of itself.

• Like 1

XenoFish
3 minutes ago, Inky Bendy said:

.....you guys realize this "Xeno" chap is trying to take us for a ride, right?

In short, "Xeno" is making fun of us and seeing how far he can go with his claims.

and-i-would-have-gotten-away-with-it-if-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1