Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CCTV video sparks ghost rumors in restaurant

UM-Bot

Look some vibration causing it to Roll on the white spice jar that was under it. Probably a truck or a train or a samba course upstairs.

Just another case of drumming up business. It's a little bit old hat now though I would have thought.

• Like 2

The problem is, this stuff is so easy to fake, video itself is so easy to edit, and so many people make fakes that any discussion of some paranormal event 'caught on tape' is rendered pointless. It's sad, IMO. Also, why is their CCTV so low resolution and loaded with artifacts? 1080 isn't exactly expensive anymore. And rudimentary video editing and capture apps are free.

PS: Morris and Montgomery in Albuquerque is a major intersection.  Semi trucks, buses, and other heavy vehicles use Montgomery regularly. It's a main east-west road with 3 lanes in each direction.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 2

Here we go  folks, its that time of year again.

:sleepy:

And what is the dark shadow on the other side of the counter, look on the left where the flap door is, after the shelf is 'pushed' there is a shadow behind the counter.

The person who pushed it should have stayed down. :lol:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

And what is the dark shadow on the other side of the counter, look on the left where the flap door is, after the shelf is 'pushed' there is a shadow behind the counter.

The person who pushed it should have stayed down. :lol:

Uh? Are you on the Scrumpy Jack?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

Uh? Are you on the Scrumpy Jack?

Can't you see it, a slight shadiow on the left on the other side of the counter nearest to the flap door. It appears after the shelf is pushed. You got to be quick though as they cut the clip. 

• Confused 1

I'd like to see the previous 1-2 minutes of footage, I'm guessing a truck rolled by. Not unheard of in certain sections of Quewrky.

• Like 1

Who knows? It could be real paranormal activity or easily faked. Judging human nature myself, I would think if someone bothered with a fake it would be more interesting but not necessarily either. 

Using my judgment of human nature and the paranormal I would estimate the chances being 66% paranormal, 24% faked, 5% unknown natural phenomena on the old Papameter.

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

on the old Papameter.

You really, really need to send that thing back. It's not been working properly for an awful long time now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiff said:

You really, really need to send that thing back. It's not been working properly for an awful long time now.

Well, I hate to even guess how the Stiff-o-meter works. Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the building I work there are constant vibrations from the subway whenever trains are rolling. This could likely be the reason or  if there is ongoing construction underneath.

Edited by qxcontinuum

I actually live right next to this Dions. I am not saying that it is real or fake but the previous posters are in correct on what they say. There is no trains that go near or under the Dions for the vibration to happen. The road is also not a "3 lanes going each way" road, nor is that part of Montgomery that popular, especially at night and Morris is a side road. I would say that this is not from vibrations, nor is it to drum up customers as Dions is one of the most popular places to eat in ABQ . Most likely just slipped off, from other causes, and some one thought it was funny or cool and sent it in.

Edited by Metatront4h