Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO seen shooting across the sky over Canada

UM-Bot

32 minutes ago, AllPossible said:

Could be new technology. If we the public knows about it then it's not new. Especially plane and missle technology

I see you're leaping over the first hurdle which is "did it actually happen".

33 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Agreed, that's the problem with anecdotal evidence. You have to either accept it verbatim and proceed, or dismiss it out of hand. The fact that he (anecdotally) met another couple that say they saw the same thing can either lend more credence or just as easily be dismissed. Without any other supporting facts, it's just a story. 

It is interesting that 10% of Canadians think they have a story like this to tell though. My personal pet theory is that we are seeing human technology (such as the TR3-b) being flown and tested. It's completely unscientific and I have nothing to support that beyond my gut, but Occam's razor....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Calibeliever said:

Agreed, that's the problem with anecdotal evidence. You have to either accept it verbatim and proceed, or dismiss it out of hand. The fact that he (anecdotally) met another couple that say they saw the same thing can either lend more credence or just as easily be dismissed. Without any other supporting facts, it's just a story. 

It is interesting that 10% of Canadians think they have a story like this to tell though. My personal pet theory is that we are seeing human technology (such as the TR3-b) being flown and tested. It's completely unscientific and I have nothing to support that beyond my gut, but Occam's razor....

I've seen some drones do amazing manoeuvres. And scooting off quickly could give the appearance of a rapid acceleration as acuity becomes impossible. 

Could be anything, but I notice it is claimed to go over the horizon. Nothing indicates it came or went from space, that's quite a leap right there. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Well UFO sightings have been going on for years. I'm just saying it's probably advanced military technology in the works. The is 1 place it's hard to hide what your testing nowadays

14 hours ago, AllPossible said:

Well UFO sightings have been going on for years. I'm just saying it's probably advanced military technology in the works. The is 1 place it's hard to hide what your testing nowadays

Or a meteor or a satellite or Chinese lanterns or whatever. "UFO sightings" means nothing in and of itself.

• Like 1