Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman claims that she is engaged to a ghost

UM-Bot

More like one sip too much of the fizzy spirits

~

Wow!!! Engaged to a ghost.

How exactly does that work? And, when married and divorced how does alimony work?

LMAO...

I heard somewhere that in some country(s) it's legal to marry a rock, or a cow.

Wow! Some people...

• Haha 1

Speaking of which, I need some "cow-bell"; excuse me...

Edited by pallidin

32 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I heard somewhere that in some country(s) it's legal to marry a rock, or a cow.

Wow! Some people...

To be fair... there are some really sexy rocks, especially in the caves of Afghanistan and the Khyber Pass... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Per the full article, apparently she's had sex with 20 ghosts already.  I wonder if her fiance' ghost is aware of her rampant spirituality. 

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Spiritual guidance counsellor Amethyst Realm has taken her otherworldly relationship one step further.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/322916/woman-claims-that-she-is-engaged-to-a-ghost

So, her divorce from reality is final?

• Haha 3

hahahaaaaaaa I just love that.

tumblr_n3eeilItwj1r23lxjo1_250.gif So-- it has never ever come up that some are married to that heyZeus kid or their church eh?!?!?, a friend of mine hears anything like that or sees giant pictures of the kid in their house he just runs the other way and who can blame him hahahahahaaa! Life is funny.  However!! I've never seen the ghost spin done, interesting indeed.  I've seen a lot of the married to church and a gazzillion pictures of heyZeus and statues of Mary all over their place, even looks spooky, I don't think they hated their husbands but they certainly don't want anymore couch residents around to take care of, who can blame them eh!?!?!  SO, that's the remedy for crafty older well to do women without being nasty mean verbally about it I know because one no make that a few! (phew/whew))))) of my Aunties isARE! a bit like that HA!, pretty clever actually oh no the cats out of the bag darniT!

Edited by MWoo7

3 hours ago, MisterMan said:

Per the full article, apparently she's had sex with 20 ghosts already.  I wonder if her fiance' ghost is aware of her rampant spirituality. 

Sounds like she found a way to fully take advantage of the Ouija board's capabilities.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR: said:

Sounds like she found a way to fully take advantage of the Ouija board's capabilities.

But where do the batteries go?

• Haha 3

Well I'm like voting on that seens how my post got CRICKETS BOO ! and now my comment::: >> What the ??!!??! batteries!?!?! hahahahaa! that could be absolutely hilarious or my mind might be in the gutter-- batteries hahahahahaaaaa too funny.

Edited by MWoo7
corrected seems to seens PHEW !
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MisterMan said:

I imagine it might dampen his spirits somewhat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She has mental problems and should be checked out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

I won't believe it until I see a ring.

A ring? Or The Ring?

le-cercle-the-ring_affiche1_movie_medium

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Imaginary friend with benefits?

I was going to say they're just seeing each other but, hmm, maybe not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/31/2018 at 5:53 PM, Nzo said:

I have never taken acid, but I sure would like to try it once before I die. Maybe, its something that should be given to everyone just before they die, this way they wont be disappointed at not seeing god before the big deletion.

It is fantastic. 

Highly recommend 

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a classic case of schizophrenia to me (I used to work in a mental health facility); there are both auditory and visual hallucinations manifesting themselves to her.

I used to "chase" away a resident's sister on a regular basis (visual) and another resident was in daily consultation with his lawyer Perry Mason because he was "fighting" Pa Cartwright of Bonanza fame over a shady land grab (auditory while watching TV). Another one regularly saw ninjas at night outside, then during the day heard them crawling up in his ceiling.

The young lady needs help.

Edited by scocope
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 2:32 PM, Nzo said:

I can't wait for the relationship to fall apart and have her call him out for inappropriate touching and it becomes another #metoo scenario. What I really cant wait for is the other 10891 woman that will pile on and say that he inappropriately touched them over the years as well. The best part of it all Avenatti going on CNN and talking about the abuses and how Trump is to be blamed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Meanwhile, Avenatti gets arrested for domestic abuse.

• Haha 1

whos putting the ring on his finger?