Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Ramp Found (Great Pyramid)

LucidElement

Note too that the newly discovered ramp is consistent with the account given to Herodotus by the Memphite priests.  That the pyramid was built using mechanical lifting devices.  The ramp at the alabaster quarry included a network of pulleys (looks like the Egyptians were ahead of the Greeks on that one by 2,000 years also), a network which was likely included on the ramps used to build the Giza pyramids as well. 

Perhaps Herodotus was more reliable than many Egyptologists give him credit for.

Edited by Lord Harry

37 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Perhaps Herodotus was more reliable than many Egyptologists give him credit for.

If you think you can make that argument, have at it. :D

Harte

2 hours ago, John Bastien said:

I love computer modelling by a real engineering company.

Image result for Houdin pyramid

Tell me where reality ends and fantasy begins in that picture, if you would be so kind.

Edited by M. Williams

2 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

As interested as I am in seeing the internal ramp properly excavated, I am more interested in what is in the hidden passageway indicated by the thermal anomaly.  According to Houdin's theory, in order to account for the Great Pyramid's structural stability and to remain in line with the contemporary royal mortuary architectural layout, there would need to be two hidden antechambers just behind the king's chamber.

Perhaps Khufu's original grave goods still await discovery?

They just did the muon scans and didnt find any of those things you are hoping for. You talk a lot of smack for someone not educated on the subject.

5 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

They just did the muon scans and didnt find any of those things you are hoping for. You talk a lot of smack for someone not educated on the subject.

Oh I see, I struck a nerve didn't I?  Yes, I guess I was right.  You are jealous of Houdin.  And a second rate troll, in addition to a third rate armchair "Egyptologist."  LOL!

Go back to Hancock kid, before you wet yourself.

3 hours ago, John Bastien said:

The Polish team noted that there are keystones at the points in the vaulted ceilings of the ramp entrances. I think they beat the Romans in that area too. LOL

That's probably the bottom side of the ramp surface of the temporary ramp. They aren't keystones in an arch ,it's flat. Another French fail.

Just now, Lord Harry said:

Oh I see, I struck a nerve didn't I?  Yes, I guess I was right.  You are jealous of Houdin.  And a second rate troll, in addition to a third rate armchair "Egyptologist."  LOL!

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

I'll repeat, they just did the muon scans and didnt find what you are hoping for. Do you accept the science ?

3 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

I'll repeat, they just did the muon scans and didnt find what you are hoping for. Do you accept the science ?

I will come to a determination after I read the report.

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I will come to a determination after I read the report.

Let me save you the trouble,

"The results also seem to reject the theory, put forward by Houdin and Brier, that the builders of the Great Pyramid used an internal ramp to raise blocks up to the highest levels. “These data suggest that the ramp is not there,” says Brier. “I THINK WE'VE LOST."

https://www.nature.com/news/cosmic-ray-particles-reveal-secret-chamber-in-egypt-s-great-pyramid-1.22939

muon scans are linear directional and passive. You can only do one direction at a time with little angular input.  I did not note triangulation pointing to target zones.  It is a high tech version of the x=ray plate interpreted by a super computer to give a hint.

They just have to pull the block in the Queen's Chamber and the Burial Chamber and follow the path.

Just now, John Bastien said:

muon scans are linear directional and passive. You can only do one direction at a time with little angular input.  I did not note triangulation pointing to target zones.  It is a high tech version of the x=ray plate interpreted by a super computer to give a hint.

Multiple muon detectors were used from different positions. Your friends stuff ain't there.

Did I mention I'm the world's leading expert on pyramid construction ?

47 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

Multiple muon detectors were used from different positions. Your friends stuff ain't there.

Did I mention I'm the world's leading expert on pyramid construction ?

Have you ever heard of the Williams' hydraulic theory of pyramids construction ?

http://www.consumertronics.net/cheops.html

I think you might have some familiarilty with it...........

7 hours ago, John Bastien said:

The reason this area has a very different thermal signature is the concrete repair wirk done in the past.

Image result for internal ramp houdin

Dont you ask yourself why they had to stop fill from falling out there ? I did.

Dont you ask yourself why there is a similar spot onto the se corner. I did.

Dont you ask yourself why there is a crack right there in the bedrock ? I did.

Dont you see the bui scan indicates an inner pyramid located in the s.e. corner and  ends right at this anomaly ? I did.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of my knowledge plus I get the French to pay for my research while thinking they are hurting me.

That's why I'm an underground legend and the French are jealous of me. Consider yourself lucky to meet me.

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Have you ever heard of the Williams' hydraulic theory of pyramids construction ?

http://www.consumertronics.net/cheops.html

I think you might have some familiarilty with it...........

I've seen it. It's dumb. You think that's me ? That's the second dumb thing you've said to me. 0-2

3 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

I've seen it. It's dumb. You think that's me ? That's the second dumb thing you've said to me. 0-2

Then why don't you just show us your credentials ?

This shouldn't be too difficult for the "world's leading expert on pyramid ramps".

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Then why don't you just show us your credentials ?

This shouldn't be too difficult for the "world's leading expert on pyramid ramps".

0-3

You're out !

1 minute ago, M. Williams said:

0-3

You're out !

I guess this means that you wont show your credentials ?

If you aren't going to do that, why should anyone believe it when you say you are an authority on the subject ?

16 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I guess this means that you wont show your credentials ?

If you aren't going to do that, why should anyone believe it when you say you are an authority on the subject ?

Uh...'cause I know more than all of you about the subject. ( see previous posts)

You seem to have a real line up of rather interesting/odd points on hancock.com

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/search.php?1,search=,author=56879,page=1,match_type=USER_ID,match_dates=0,match_forum=ALL,match_threads=

I do not call that a solid academic background. I also do not see any academic published works by you through accredited institutions.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

Uh...'cause I know more than all of you about the subject. ( see previous posts)

I am almost there. Gotta love IP searches on other sites. I have found a number of posts on the alternative reality net. I will set out a few more web crawlers.

Just now, John Bastien said:

I am almost there. Gotta love IP searches on other sites. I have found a number of posts on the alternative reality net. I will set out a few more web crawlers.

And...? So how's that muon scan taste ? Lol. Sorry to crush your fantasy. 

21 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

I'll bet apples to oranges you don't know jack **** about the subject.  Show us your credentials and maybe we will take you seriously.  So far all you have done around his is criticize Houdin's theory without providing an alternative.  Any moron can criticize something.  It takes someone with actual knowledge to come up with a viable alternative.

• Like 1

Just now, Lord Harry said:

I'll bet apples to oranges you don't know jack **** about the subject.  Show us your credentials and maybe we will take you seriously.  So far all you have done around his is criticize Houdin's theory without providing an alternative.  Any moron can criticize something.  It takes someone with actual knowledge to come up with a viable alternative.

Do you accept that the scans rule out Houdins theory ?