Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Ramp Found (Great Pyramid)

LucidElement

I also noted a similar post type on a related subject from 2014. You seem dedicated. Are you related to Cladking? Or his new disciple of the Church of Mafdet?

Four external ramps were used to build the lower 1/3 of the Great Pyramid, while the internal ramp was used to construct the remaining 2/3.  I don't see M. Williams proposing a more viable alternative. 

1 minute ago, M. Williams said:

Do you accept that the scans rule out Houdins theory ?

When the target the sides through the infrastructure rather than just up.

5 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

I think Mr. Williams is simply jealous that Houdin came up with the discovery and published it before he could.  Typical academic rivalry is all I see here.

Whatever the xase, Houdin's theory has still not been embraced by the wider world of Egyptology.

10 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

Paging @cladking

We all want you to weigh in here. We miss hearing you say ramps aren't attested from the "great pyramid age."

Come on Clad! Say "they musta used ramps" and "stinky footed bumpkins dragging tombs up ramps" for old times sake. Kmt Sesh always talks about how much he misses your contributions here.

Shuddup, you!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, John Bastien said:

3 minutes ago, John Bastien said:

When the target the sides through the infrastructure rather than just up.

So you know more than Brier ? 

..and I dont appreciate you trying to drag up stuff on me. 

Edited by M. Williams

2 hours ago, M. Williams said:

Let me save you the trouble,

"The results also seem to reject the theory, put forward by Houdin and Brier, that the builders of the Great Pyramid used an internal ramp to raise blocks up to the highest levels. “These data suggest that the ramp is not there,” says Brier. “I THINK WE'VE LOST."

https://www.nature.com/news/cosmic-ray-particles-reveal-secret-chamber-in-egypt-s-great-pyramid-1.22939

Umm...I hate to break it to you, but the article you cited just backed up everything I have been saying about a hidden chamber.  As for your assertion that this disproves Houdin's theory.  All the article has is a single quote by Bob Brier taken out of context without further elaboration.  Sorry, but you're gonna have to do better than that.

2 hours ago, M. Williams said:

Did I mention I'm the world's leading expert on pyramid construction ?

Yeah, you've boasted that a couple of times now. It's quite amusing, really.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, M. Williams said:

So you know more than Brier ? 

..and I dont appreciate you trying to drag up stuff on me. 

I know Dr. Brier personally. He and I have worked together, and correspond frequently through email.  You should be careful when making claims about the experts to other experts.  I wouldn't want to embarrass you publicly.

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Whatever the xase, Houdin's theory has still not been embraced by the wider world of Egyptology.

However it has ticked a lot of the boxes. Especially the mechanical purpose of the Grand Gallery as a lift system for the heavy blocks .

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Yeah, you've boasted that a couple of times now. It's quite amusing, really.

Thanks sesh  kinda gets people going ,huh.

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I know Dr. Brier personally. He and I have worked together, and correspond frequently through email.  You should be careful when making claims about the experts to other experts.  I wouldn't want to embarrass you publicly.

Firstoff, you are embarrassing yourself. Dont threaten me.

Second, if you gotta problem with Brier's quote take it up with him. It's very clear what he means. Go ask him and get back to us.

...And you are not an expert

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

I hate to break it to you, but the article you cited just backed up everything I have been saying about a hidden chamber. 

No it doesn't. Once again, you are embarrassing yourself.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

No it doesn't. Once again, you are embarrassing yourself.

And yet...you still haven't provided a viable alternative as to how the Great Pyramid was built.

Surely the world's foremost "expert" on the subject can enlighten a bunch of uneducated rednecks?

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

And yet...you still haven't provided a viable alternative as to how the Great Pyramid was built.

Surely the world's foremost "expert" on the subject can enlighten a bunch of uneducated rednecks?

Hell I'm not an engineer, and I provided my theory.  What's the matter Williams?  Wikipedia not cooperating with you?

9 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Now, now. Not rednecks. Stink-footed bumpkins.

• Haha 2

Yeah, let’s not be disparaging rednecks. :D

cormac

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Hell I'm not an engineer, and I provided my theory.  What's the matter Williams?  Wikipedia not cooperating with you?

I'm....im... I'm just scared Harry ! I can't take the pressure . Idk, have you ever considered geysers? JK

It's kinda funny my intuition told me Brier was John's friend but he's actually your friend , so close,so close.

Anyways,  ask me a specific question about the construction of G1, I'm not writing a book here. 

I wonder if M. Williams is Cladking's alter-ego? It sure would explain a lot.  Perhaps Clad wanted to slander his old rivals and come across as petty and petulant without the deed being attached to his sainted name?

Just now, M. Williams said:

I'm....im... I'm just scared Harry ! I can't take the pressure . Idk, have you ever considered geysers? JK

It's kinda funny my intuition told me Brier was John's friend but he's actually your friend , so close,so close.

Anyways,  ask me a specific question about the construction of G1, I'm not writing a book here. 

Sure, I'll play along.  What, in your opinion, was the primary method used to haul the blocks up the sides of the pyramid? Some form of ramp? Geysers? Aliens?

1 minute ago, Lord Harry said:

I wonder if M. Williams is Cladking's alter-ego? It sure would explain a lot.  Perhaps Clad wanted to slander his old rivals and come across as petty and petulant without the deed being attached to his sainted name?

"I think we lost. " Brier

Just now, Lord Harry said:

Sure, I'll play along.  What, in your opinion, was the primary method used to haul the blocks up the sides of the pyramid? Some form of ramp? Geysers? Aliens?

Which blocks ?

9 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

Firstoff, you are embarrassing yourself. Dont threaten me.

Second, if you gotta problem with Brier's quote take it up with him. It's very clear what he means. Go ask him and get back to us.

...And you are not an expert

He no know you or me LOL. I  myself work with Geophysical systems. LOL GPR, Induction, Resistivity, Sounding, LOL. As well as IR. 

Muon scans will give you a density value that you may interpreted as a void. However in rock targets there are voids, density of material issues. That is why there are issues with the latest findings. G1 has a rough cut fill full of voids. The only uniform and hard fit elements are the casing, outer blocks, and internal infrastructure.  That is why GPR would be a mess in that environment. For all I know the Muon scan could be finding a chamber or a very loose area full of voids. Look at the mess with the Tut tomb GPR. The technology is not yet there for 3D modelling. Also muon is passive. So you can throw in input variance as well. I also note a lot of jumping the gun on the part of the scan team. That did not go over well with the SCA. 

• Like 3