Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Ramp Found (Great Pyramid)

LucidElement

They could use cobalt sources and map easier that way but the local population would not like it o much. Sounding qould not be too good for the old gal either.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

The limestone blocks that make up the pyramid's core.

The Bui scan indicates large ramps were built on the core of the pyramid. These ramps were later filled in with material of slightly different density. This matches the small approach ramps sound at Giza. These ramps were not static but evolved over time as the pyramid grew. 

The thermal scan the French tried to hide in the Red Pyramid shows the same kind of material change. 

The core, chambers, and all large interior stones are laid from these core ramps. Then. the casing is installed with an exterior spiral ramp made from the same stone that now comprises the top of G1. This ramp is small ,14x11 feet and is mounted on a small strip of unfinished casing stones(youll find that theory in Giza and the Pyramids)No stones ever come down, only up.

7 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

The Bui scan indicates large ramps were built on the core of the pyramid. These ramps were later filled in with material of slightly different density. This matches the small approach ramps sound at Giza. These ramps were not static but evolved over time as the pyramid grew. 

The thermal scan the French tried to hide in the Red Pyramid shows the same kind of material change. 

The core, chambers, and all large interior stones are laid from these core ramps. Then. the casing is installed with an exterior spiral ramp made from the same stone that now comprises the top of G1. This ramp is small ,14x11 feet and is mounted on a small strip of unfinished casing stones(youll find that theory in Giza and the Pyramids)No stones ever come down, only up.

One thing is certain, the pyramid was built using ramps of some kind or another.  But wouldn't an exterior spiral ramp obstruct the setting of the casing stones, resulting in an uneven appearance? The casing stones were set with remarkable precision, this would seem to preclude the use of an exterior spiral ramp.

If you look at the way the casing of the bent pyramid's was lade. The casing was put on before the fill.

4 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

One thing is certain, the pyramid was built using ramps of some kind or another.  But wouldn't an exterior spiral ramp obstruct the setting of the casing stones, resulting in an uneven appearance? The casing stones were set with remarkable precision, this would seem to preclude the use of an exterior spiral ramp.

We picture the ramp as  very small and nearly all used in the top of the pyramid. It's in the graphic below. The corners are bridged over leaving a small hole along all necessary sight lines.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/ancient-egypt-pyramid-ramp-discovery

There is a good application in the nuclear geophysics field that may help. Sources can be placed inside. These are low output. Then you can density map the whole girl in 3 D. As you have internal access no need for bore holes. Survey in the source then GPS the receivers. Then with GPS plotting you are off to modelling the guts. Just keep moving the reception points and GPS. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

We picture the ramp as  very small and nearly all used in the top of the pyramid. It's in the graphic below. The corners are bridged over leaving a small hole along all necessary sight lines.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/ancient-egypt-pyramid-ramp-discovery

Interesting article.  Though one of the archaeologists cited mistakenly assumes it is a mystery as to how the ancient Egyptians cut through and transported granite.  Copper bow drills with quartzite abrasives were likely used for the task.  The granite blocks would then be transported by river from Aswan to Giza.  But that is neither here nor there.  If they did use a ramp as you have described, it will likely be found soon since operations at the Great Pyramid are still ongoing.

13 minutes ago, Lord Harry said:

Interesting article.  Though one of the archaeologists cited mistakenly assumes it is a mystery as to how the ancient Egyptians cut through and transported granite.  Copper bow drills with quartzite abrasives were likely used for the task.  The granite blocks would then be transported by river from Aswan to Giza.  But that is neither here nor there.  If they did use a ramp as you have described, it will likely be found soon since operations at the Great Pyramid are still ongoing.

The moment they didn't find the hallways we won. Now it's what kind of structures exist inside G1 and the other pyramids . Thats another theory of mine. http://www.hallofmaat.com/read.php?6,585331,585451#msg-585451

Yuki Kawae is a brilliant egyptologist researching the notch and how it relates to the ramps i described. The real treasure would be to discover another pyramid inside G1. But, my name is Mason ,I'm also a stonemason and they dont like that in Egypt. I'm banned. 

Edited by M. Williams

3 minutes ago, M. Williams said:

The moment they didn't find the hallways we won. Now it's what kind of structures exist inside G1 and the other pyramids . Thats another theory of mine. http://www.hallofmaat.com/read.php?6,585331,585451#msg-585451

Yuki Kawae is a brilliant egyptologist researching the notch and how it relates to the ramps i described. The real treasure would be to discover another pyramid inside G1. But, my name is Mason ,I'm also a stonemason and they dont like that in Egypt. I'm banned. 

They should just go to the corner room and pull the blocking. Then bingo. Another tick in the box. Or insert a fiber optic probe through the packing.

On 11/15/2018 at 10:40 PM, John Bastien said:

He no know you or me LOL. I  myself work with Geophysical systems. LOL GPR, Induction, Resistivity, Sounding, LOL. As well as IR. 

Muon scans will give you a density value that you may interpreted as a void. However in rock targets there are voids, density of material issues. That is why there are issues with the latest findings. G1 has a rough cut fill full of voids. The only uniform and hard fit elements are the casing, outer blocks, and internal infrastructure.  That is why GPR would be a mess in that environment. For all I know the Muon scan could be finding a chamber or a very loose area full of voids. Look at the mess with the Tut tomb GPR. The technology is not yet there for 3D modelling. Also muon is passive. So you can throw in input variance as well. I also note a lot of jumping the gun on the part of the scan team. That did not go over well with the SCA. 

Good post, John. T'anx

On 11/15/2018 at 11:35 PM, M. Williams said:

Ya banned. That is what they did with that German Robotics engineer, Rudolph Gantenbrink in 1993.

He put a robot up the South shaft of the Queen's Chamber and discovered a door. Too bad that discovery shredded a popular theory that the shaft had been unfinished. Poor Rudolph. They took his right to research in Egypt away and yes, BANNED him from Egypt.

Touchy little b*****s, eh?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ya banned. That is what they did with that German Robotics engineer, Rudolph Gantenbrink in 1993.

He put a robot up the South shaft of the Queen's Chamber and discovered a door. Too bad that discovery shredded a popular theory that the shaft had been unfinished. Poor Rudolph. They took his right to research in Egypt away and yes, BANNED him from Egypt.

Touchy little b*****s, eh?

It wasn't a door, it was a limestone plug. What good would a door be in such a tiny, constricted space, unless the workers were the size of Smurfs? The shafts extending from the Queens Chamber were finished but had been ritually sealed during construction.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

It wasn't a door, it was a limestone plug. What good would a door be in such a tiny, constricted space, unless the workers were the size of Smurfs? The shafts extending from the Queens Chamber were finished but had been ritually sealed during construction.

And Gatenbrink wasn't banned. His backers failed to apply for any further research.

But Gatenbrink DID violate the terms of the concession he'd been given by the Egyptian SCA.

If there were some kind of problem with Gatenbrink's findings, then a later (Japanese, IIRC,) team wouldn't have been allowed to further explore the shafts.

Harte

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Harte said:

And Gatenbrink wasn't banned. His backers failed to apply for any further research.

But Gatenbrink DID violate the terms of the concession he'd been given by the Egyptian SCA.

If there were some kind of problem with Gatenbrink's findings, then a later (Japanese, IIRC,) team wouldn't have been allowed to further explore the shafts.

Harte

They didn't apply because there was no point. Some bans aren't on paper. But, their team did jump the gun and release info before it could be properly commercialized for the benefit of the larger antiquities program . That wasn't smart. 

If you look into it, Gantenbrink also violated his agreement with his backers.

Harte

• Like 2

On 11/18/2018 at 4:53 PM, kmt_sesh said:

What good would a door be in such a tiny, constricted space, unless the workers were the size of Smurfs?

OMG!  kmt_sesh, you finally let it slip out.  Come clean now, are all of those little workmen on the wall paintings actually life size?   That would explain all of the fine finishing; little guys with little tiny hammers and chisels.  They could use the shafts as tiny little ramps.   Sure beats geysers and artesian wells.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

OMG!  kmt_sesh, you finally let it slip out.  Come clean now, are all of those little workmen on the wall paintings actually life size?   That would explain all of the fine finishing; little guys with little tiny hammers and chisels.  They could use the shafts as tiny little ramps.   Sure beats geysers and artesian wells.

And they all sang a merry tune as they joyfully worked. Their blue skin even protected them from the brutal ras of the sun.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

And they all sang a merry tune as they joyfully worked. Their blue skin even protected them from the brutal ras of the sun.

What do you think the shafts are for ,Sesh ?

On 11/18/2018 at 7:53 PM, kmt_sesh said:

Thanks, KMT_Sesh - and others supplying info.

Yes, smurfs. And further, what good is a 150' shaft that you can only slide your arm into?

In fact, I have many such problems with the pyramids in general, just trying to find out how manufacturings inside the pyramid are humanly utile, especially when the pyramid was designed to seal humans out.

Maybe it's me.

On 11/20/2018 at 12:46 AM, kmt_sesh said:

Ptah was the god of the Smurfs.

ptah.jpg.532d07e32919d1f9c83263e30f7365e9.jpg

He helped them against the brutal Ras of the sun by keeping those s.o.b. sun deities away from the pyramid funhouse.

Edited by The Wistman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Wistman said:

Ptah was the god of the Smurfs.

ptah.jpg.532d07e32919d1f9c83263e30f7365e9.jpg

He helped them against the brutal Ras of the sun by keeping those s.o.b. sun deities away from the pyramid funhouse.

That is the cutest little Ptah I ever did see.

On November 19, 2018 at 11:59 PM, M. Williams said:

What do you think the shafts are for ,Sesh ?

I have no absolute conclusion on them, considering no one today really knows whet they were for. They don't seem to fulfill any truly practical purpose.

I still do rather like the explanation that they were to help the king's soul find the heavens, but even that purpose is not a certainty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Thanks, KMT_Sesh - and others supplying info.

Yes, smurfs. And further, what good is a 150' shaft that you can only slide your arm into?

Eureka!

They were arm-straighteners!

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

In fact, I have many such problems with the pyramids in general, just trying to find out how manufacturings inside the pyramid are humanly utile, especially when the pyramid was designed to seal humans out.

Maybe it's me.

The best explanation for the shafts I've seen is in this pdf file.

It's a good'un. You only need to read the first 4 or 5 pages.

Harte

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Harte said:

Eureka!

They were arm-straighteners!

But...the shafts themselves aren't straight. So maybe they were arm-benders.

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

I have no absolute conclusion on them, considering no one today really knows whet they were for. They don't seem to fulfill any truly practical purpose.

I still do rather like the explanation that they were to help the king's soul find the heavens, but even that purpose is not a certainty.

I'm of the opinion they were used to trigger the blocking stones and the portcullis. The shafts in the Queens Chamber were for an earlier structure. The shafts in the KC are ROUNDED near the bottom in sections.  This and the pounding ball in the QC lead me to believe something round was rolled down them from the outside at the end. 

The subsidiary Bent Pyramid has a small replica of the Grand Gallery with a triggering mechanism at the bottom that sealed the shaft, iirc  I think the G1 shafts are a more complex version of that.