Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
LucidElement

Possible Ramp Found (Great Pyramid)

271 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

GoldenWolf
7 hours ago, Harte said:

You find it obnoxious when you are proven wrong.

That doesn't bode well for your life.

Harte

I wasn't proven wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Harte
4 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

I wasn't proven wrong.

The Sun is viewed as yellow by people that live on the Earth.

Like the people we were talking about.

Harte

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John n b
On 03/11/2018 at 4:45 AM, docyabut2 said:

 

I think this theory is right  a ramp couldn't be a mile long:)

I agree with this theory, everything j p houdin explained made sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenemet
4 hours ago, John n b said:

I agree with this theory, everything j p houdin explained made sense.

The "Internal ramps" theory?  (note: people generally aren't going to watch a 15 minute video.  It's better to explain what you find interesting and then give the optional link "for more information.)

The "internal ramps" has a huge problem in my mind... you could only move one block at a time.  That's going to take forever, particularly if there's accidents or if they take their customary breaks for festivals and so forth.

I prefer the idea of levers, ropes, and shadoufs (lifting cranes) which means you can have a dozen teams of men working on each of the four sides of the pyramids at once.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
On 11/28/2018 at 2:40 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The Swedes doesn't know what colour is, they are so primitive that they haven't even got colour vision yet . :rolleyes:

Your just mad because the Vasa's kicked your butts and I heard a Swedish immigrant actually invented Legos.  

The Ingaevones will always be superior to the Juti  and is the source of all British Intellect. :yes:

Now give me back my friggin pennies. :angry:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Your just mad because the Vasa's kicked your butts and I heard a Swedish immigrant actually invented Legos.  

The Ingaevones will always be superior to the Juti  and is the source of all British Intellect. :yes:

Now give me back my friggin pennies. :angry:

Overly Manly Man meme

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Overly Manly Man meme

 

OK

10703731_10152690033767527_8463931106652416606_n.jpg.8697b131fd8c245ef2144975c760fd08.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
9 minutes ago, Piney said:

OK

10703731_10152690033767527_8463931106652416606_n.jpg.8697b131fd8c245ef2144975c760fd08.jpg

BrickGun.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
21 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

BrickGun.jpg

Trade you! :yes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 minute ago, Piney said:

Trade you! :yes:

Sadly it's not mine. I don't have LEGO's anymore. My nephew has it now..... and he have a LEGO Star destroyer. I never had one of those. <_<

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenemet
7 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sadly it's not mine. I don't have LEGO's anymore. My nephew has it now..... and he have a LEGO Star destroyer. I never had one of those. <_<

You should get some more!  I have LEGOs!  Build your own star destroyer, or something even bigger!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

I wonder if you can build a pyramid with legos!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
21 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

You should get some more!  I have LEGOs!  Build your own star destroyer, or something even bigger!

FINALLY! Somebody else comes out! 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenemet
15 minutes ago, Piney said:

FINALLY! Somebody else comes out! 

When I volunteer at the paleo lab, I use the LEGO minifigs (my "avatar" is the LEGO paleontologist) to show people on my Facebook feed the size of things I'm working on.  Very useful metric and more interesting than a coin!

Like this one of using a pin vise on some very hard Alaskan rock to remove matrix around a hornlet from a ceraopsian.

J6L4U7bxqx9-Iulrdrk0KNBR1USMAGlyaarO0Mb6Pn75Nj2MudT30zeTLg6Q080v9sZWlEO3WX9QnM7mrTH6a-ei_cmlSta2h9PmNNT3QPAv0sKjDNLLxrTGVpHBdF_rAJgjSI0z09uC3VqpurNTmwCLeHSuh3FUGtNqoAGc-Mdf-x89Kk4hj2C8oZphr0Eb-f-4NAQ0P4KfpthXx3iR8fxSscpMnE7TrR15Y1kfF8D9MPFZrmsrA09wd1ZAIBYI3JYxjVcyppu1UfT9YrAuriNwKVgPTsiqHcuIXM8r7fln9lCteUzIM5dDBF5ly5EJcEYxKB8Nliw9pOsZ93nmzl7uebvuf8J0Pt3HfcnrCi3E5-pMBAl0tIuQzvKGe7ruIsxuCALDCrDBmsgbuL-jufx1XBouMrjDn2OexL_0ZaxfjBx1LprFStA1Z3IgrYV94FME97OPeHQqHyaBuXUB7pcUaE3nC3pVrhjAVbPLLbCT-OOQraIqdPRt7GhDINvTOYuMI6oaYCrNxSvn2yzrzz7l_tnM0opAVpwSETx55dBt6tfn7hKsQs-lKFP_He1NC7kpd4TppglOwz8bYCTWfRUEC0kY6M67r3R7eVdVGheIsVJAmqEwoRnlcHGb6I7Thm-HqUxb-UEHqtm0t4NcHK8i=w1362-h765-no

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John n b
7 hours ago, Kenemet said:

The "Internal ramps" theory?  (note: people generally aren't going to watch a 15 minute video.  It's better to explain what you find interesting and then give the optional link "for more information.)

The "internal ramps" has a huge problem in my mind... you could only move one block at a time.  That's going to take forever, particularly if there's accidents or if they take their customary breaks for festivals and so forth.

I prefer the idea of levers, ropes, and shadoufs (lifting cranes) which means you can have a dozen teams of men working on each of the four sides of the pyramids at once.

They probably worked on all four sides of the pyramid at once, may be working from the centre outwards with the blocks being fed at a high rate from the bogey system they had rigged up in what they call the grand gallery, I think the internal ramp would have only covered maybe two or three levels and who knows, if they built up the middle section of the pyramid first, the ramp could have been used to slide the blocks down into the corners and not up, would have been a lot easier. Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
6 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Like this one of using a pin vise on some very hard Alaskan rock to remove matrix around a hornlet from a ceraopsian.

 

It won't show me the pic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harte
22 minutes ago, Piney said:

It won't show me the pic. 

You're not holding your mouth right.

Harte

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
5 minutes ago, Harte said:

You're not holding your mouth right.

Harte

Maybe there is drool on my screen. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MWoo7

HEY Now! Now here`s! a pic for ya  chainsaw-smiley-emoticon.gif  just being silly LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and to all a good NIGHTERZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.