Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Man claims to have spent ten days with aliens

139 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

XenoFish

Not this Xeno, maybe the other Xeno did.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

Wow. These strange events can not even be said to be totally unprecedented anymore. I do by now believe so-called alien abductions very likely do occur so I am open to this guy's story.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year

I don't think that it would take aliens 10 days to secure a semen sample.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff
21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Wow. These strange events can not even be said to be totally unprecedented anymore. I do by now believe so-called alien abductions very likely do occur so I am open to this guy's story.

Really? That does surprise me.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Thankfully, Mr Newald did not molest any Sheep on his inter galactic travels ...

~

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
32 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

These strange events can not even be said to be totally unprecedented anymore.

Neither can people hearing voices in their head but that doesn't make it true.  But if you are willing to believe it with the only evidence being accounts and hearsay then that's okay.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

Nah, he's just part of the "caravan alien invasion"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hawken

alien16.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Neither can people hearing voices in their head but that doesn't make it true.  But if you are willing to believe it with the only evidence being accounts and hearsay then that's okay.

I think the cumulative weight of evidence passes tipping point by now. And there are more things like implants, etc. than maybe I want to argue about with this clique.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think the cumulative weight of evidence passes tipping point by now. And there are more things like implants, etc. than maybe I want to argue about with this clique.

Fair enough.  But even an implant does not demonstrate ET or abduction.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
look behind you

People are strange.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
32 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Fair enough.  But even an implant does not demonstrate ET or abduction.

Good supporting evidence in my eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Just now, papageorge1 said:

Good supporting evidence in my eyes.

I worked in a circuit board shop in the 80's and 90's.  A few times I got splinters of copper coated fiberglass embedded deep in my hands and arms.  About two years ago I pulled a long piece of green metal out of my wrist that had finally worked it's way up to the skin.  About that same time I had a strange dream in which I was laying on the wrong side of my bed when a small grey child crawled over me.  while I was wondering who that was a black hand appeared over my face.  I reached up and grabbed the wrist.  When I did that a number of other black hands appeared and pulled me off of my bed and up into the corner of my ceiling.  When I reached the corner they couldn't pull me through my ceiling and I fell back onto my bed. Could that have been an abduction attempt and the piece of green metal have been an implant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Wow. These strange events can not even be said to be totally unprecedented anymore. I do by now believe so-called alien abductions very likely do occur so I am open to this guy's story.

Shocker!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I worked in a circuit board shop in the 80's and 90's.  A few times I got splinters of copper coated fiberglass embedded deep in my hands and arms.  About two years ago I pulled a long piece of green metal out of my wrist that had finally worked it's way up to the skin.  About that same time I had a strange dream in which I was laying on the wrong side of my bed when a small grey child crawled over me.  while I was wondering who that was a black hand appeared over my face.  I reached up and grabbed the wrist.  When I did that a number of other black hands appeared and pulled me off of my bed and up into the corner of my ceiling.  When I reached the corner they couldn't pull me through my ceiling and I fell back onto my bed. Could that have been an abduction attempt and the piece of green metal have been an implant?

Well, I saw some cases with metallurgists saying the isotopes show it would be near impossible for this to be made on earth. It wasn’t your father’s metal sliver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

About that same time I had a strange dream in which I was laying on the wrong side of my bed when a small grey child crawled over me.  while I was wondering who that was a black hand appeared over my face.  I reached up and grabbed the wrist.  When I did that a number of other black hands appeared and pulled me off of my bed and up into the corner of my ceiling.  When I reached the corner they couldn't pull me through my ceiling and I fell back onto my bed. Could that have been an abduction attempt and the piece of green metal have been an implant?

Pretty much answered yourself there. the green metal was probably corroded copper. Even the dream itself could've been due to a mild toxic effect of the copper.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Pretty much answered yourself there. the green metal was probably corroded copper. Even the dream itself could've been due to a mild toxic effect of the copper.

 

Of course.  That is exactly what it was.  What if I hadn't mentioned that though?  What if I hadn't related the part about working with copper coated fiberglass and getting splinters? (and btw I still get them popping out from time to time and can still see some faint green objects in my hands)  Then that story may have been looked on by some people as evidence of alien abduction and implants.

15 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, I saw some cases with metallurgists saying the isotopes show it would be near impossible for this to be made on earth. It wasn’t your father’s metal sliver.

We don't know if we can rely on those reports, which are published of course by sources such as Ancient Aliens and by UFOlogists and other true believers, but even if the reports are accurate about the metal being near impossible to produce on earth, the more reasonable assumption is that near impossible is not impossible so much more probable that it's from earth than from a race of ET's.  And without those may or may not have been manufactured on earth bits of metal there is only testimony and hearsay to indicate that abductions by ET's is real.

It's a fun fantasy to imagine or to wonder about "could this really be?", but it's highly unlikely.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
Quote

He first noticed that something was off when he arrived at his destination and discovered that it was Thursday when it should have been Monday.

It soon became apparent that he had somehow lost a whole ten days.

.???

 

He had some dreams later on in life and now thinks he was abducted by aliens on a trip he took on the wrong day. :rolleyes:

If he had set out on the Monday, 10 whole days later would be a Wednesday. Its only a 2hr 52mins drive. So did he stop overnight along route, he does not mention that. 

There are 7 daya in a week, so how did he work that out? 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Guitar

Has anyone contacted Mulder and Scully about this?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Wow. These strange events can not even be said to be totally unprecedented anymore. I do by now believe so-called alien abductions very likely do occur so I am open to this guy's story.

If the guy set out on the Monday, 10 whole days later would have made it a Wednesday.

The drive is only 3 hrs. He does not mention if he stopped overnight, maybe he did, but mentions nothing.

Maybe he drank the mini bar and passed out.

He only starts having 'dreams' later in life.

Why do you never question a story before you jump in with

tumblr_inline_n6gjew7TJD1qhovau.gif

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
3 minutes ago, Mr Guitar said:

Has anyone contacted Mulder and Scully about this?

Yes and this was their reaction

NoWR.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Of course.  That is exactly what it was.  What if I hadn't mentioned that though?  What if I hadn't related the part about working with copper coated fiberglass and getting splinters? (and btw I still get them popping out from time to time and can still see some faint green objects in my hands)  Then that story may have been looked on by some people as evidence of alien abduction and implants.

Maybe, if you posted it on a UFO story site where no one questions your claimed events. Then sure you've got a point. 

To add, pulling any metal out of your body hurts. Steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, brass and bronze. All of it is a pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
56 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

If the guy set out on the Monday, 10 whole days later would have made it a Wednesday.

The drive is only 3 hrs. He does not mention if he stopped overnight, maybe he did, but mentions nothing.

Maybe he drank the mini bar and passed out.

 

I hope you are just joking with that explanation.

 

57 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Why do you never question a story before you jump in with

I question everything actually. Again and again you don't register the difference between 'being open to the guy's story' and 'believing'. Oh well, again, a  mind like mine does not operate in a black/white world but rather one that thinks in terms of likeliness considering everything ;). I think I just employ more sophisticated reasoning skills that produce more nuanced positions than just believe/disbelieve.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.