Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims to have spent ten days with aliens

UM-Bot

Wow. These strange events can not even be said to be totally unprecedented anymore. I do by now believe so-called alien abductions very likely do occur so I am open to this guy's story.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Wow. These strange events can not even be said to be totally unprecedented anymore. I do by now believe so-called alien abductions very likely do occur so I am open to this guy's story.

Really? That does surprise me.

• Haha 3

Thankfully, Mr Newald did not molest any Sheep on his inter galactic travels ...

~

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

These strange events can not even be said to be totally unprecedented anymore.

Neither can people hearing voices in their head but that doesn't make it true.  But if you are willing to believe it with the only evidence being accounts and hearsay then that's okay.

• Like 2

Nah, he's just part of the "caravan alien invasion"

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Neither can people hearing voices in their head but that doesn't make it true.  But if you are willing to believe it with the only evidence being accounts and hearsay then that's okay.

I think the cumulative weight of evidence passes tipping point by now. And there are more things like implants, etc. than maybe I want to argue about with this clique.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think the cumulative weight of evidence passes tipping point by now. And there are more things like implants, etc. than maybe I want to argue about with this clique.

Fair enough.  But even an implant does not demonstrate ET or abduction.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Fair enough.  But even an implant does not demonstrate ET or abduction.

Good supporting evidence in my eyes.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

Good supporting evidence in my eyes.

I worked in a circuit board shop in the 80's and 90's.  A few times I got splinters of copper coated fiberglass embedded deep in my hands and arms.  About two years ago I pulled a long piece of green metal out of my wrist that had finally worked it's way up to the skin.  About that same time I had a strange dream in which I was laying on the wrong side of my bed when a small grey child crawled over me.  while I was wondering who that was a black hand appeared over my face.  I reached up and grabbed the wrist.  When I did that a number of other black hands appeared and pulled me off of my bed and up into the corner of my ceiling.  When I reached the corner they couldn't pull me through my ceiling and I fell back onto my bed. Could that have been an abduction attempt and the piece of green metal have been an implant?

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I worked in a circuit board shop in the 80's and 90's.  A few times I got splinters of copper coated fiberglass embedded deep in my hands and arms.  About two years ago I pulled a long piece of green metal out of my wrist that had finally worked it's way up to the skin.  About that same time I had a strange dream in which I was laying on the wrong side of my bed when a small grey child crawled over me.  while I was wondering who that was a black hand appeared over my face.  I reached up and grabbed the wrist.  When I did that a number of other black hands appeared and pulled me off of my bed and up into the corner of my ceiling.  When I reached the corner they couldn't pull me through my ceiling and I fell back onto my bed. Could that have been an abduction attempt and the piece of green metal have been an implant?

Well, I saw some cases with metallurgists saying the isotopes show it would be near impossible for this to be made on earth. It wasn’t your father’s metal sliver.

29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

About that same time I had a strange dream in which I was laying on the wrong side of my bed when a small grey child crawled over me.  while I was wondering who that was a black hand appeared over my face.  I reached up and grabbed the wrist.  When I did that a number of other black hands appeared and pulled me off of my bed and up into the corner of my ceiling.  When I reached the corner they couldn't pull me through my ceiling and I fell back onto my bed. Could that have been an abduction attempt and the piece of green metal have been an implant?

Pretty much answered yourself there. the green metal was probably corroded copper. Even the dream itself could've been due to a mild toxic effect of the copper.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Pretty much answered yourself there. the green metal was probably corroded copper. Even the dream itself could've been due to a mild toxic effect of the copper.

Of course.  That is exactly what it was.  What if I hadn't mentioned that though?  What if I hadn't related the part about working with copper coated fiberglass and getting splinters? (and btw I still get them popping out from time to time and can still see some faint green objects in my hands)  Then that story may have been looked on by some people as evidence of alien abduction and implants.

15 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, I saw some cases with metallurgists saying the isotopes show it would be near impossible for this to be made on earth. It wasn’t your father’s metal sliver.

We don't know if we can rely on those reports, which are published of course by sources such as Ancient Aliens and by UFOlogists and other true believers, but even if the reports are accurate about the metal being near impossible to produce on earth, the more reasonable assumption is that near impossible is not impossible so much more probable that it's from earth than from a race of ET's.  And without those may or may not have been manufactured on earth bits of metal there is only testimony and hearsay to indicate that abductions by ET's is real.

It's a fun fantasy to imagine or to wonder about "could this really be?", but it's highly unlikely.

• Thanks 2

He first noticed that something was off when he arrived at his destination and discovered that it was Thursday when it should have been Monday.

It soon became apparent that he had somehow lost a whole ten days.

.???

He had some dreams later on in life and now thinks he was abducted by aliens on a trip he took on the wrong day. :rolleyes:

If he had set out on the Monday, 10 whole days later would be a Wednesday. Its only a 2hr 52mins drive. So did he stop overnight along route, he does not mention that. 

There are 7 daya in a week, so how did he work that out? 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone contacted Mulder and Scully about this?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

If the guy set out on the Monday, 10 whole days later would have made it a Wednesday.

The drive is only 3 hrs. He does not mention if he stopped overnight, maybe he did, but mentions nothing.

Maybe he drank the mini bar and passed out.

He only starts having 'dreams' later in life.

Why do you never question a story before you jump in with

tumblr_inline_n6gjew7TJD1qhovau.gif

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Guitar said:

Has anyone contacted Mulder and Scully about this?

Yes and this was their reaction

NoWR.gif

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Of course.  That is exactly what it was.  What if I hadn't mentioned that though?  What if I hadn't related the part about working with copper coated fiberglass and getting splinters? (and btw I still get them popping out from time to time and can still see some faint green objects in my hands)  Then that story may have been looked on by some people as evidence of alien abduction and implants.

Maybe, if you posted it on a UFO story site where no one questions your claimed events. Then sure you've got a point. 

To add, pulling any metal out of your body hurts. Steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, brass and bronze. All of it is a pain.

56 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

If the guy set out on the Monday, 10 whole days later would have made it a Wednesday.

The drive is only 3 hrs. He does not mention if he stopped overnight, maybe he did, but mentions nothing.

Maybe he drank the mini bar and passed out.

I hope you are just joking with that explanation.

57 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Why do you never question a story before you jump in with

I question everything actually. Again and again you don't register the difference between 'being open to the guy's story' and 'believing'. Oh well, again, a  mind like mine does not operate in a black/white world but rather one that thinks in terms of likeliness considering everything ;). I think I just employ more sophisticated reasoning skills that produce more nuanced positions than just believe/disbelieve.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

We don't know if we can rely on those reports, which are published of course by sources such as Ancient Aliens and by UFOlogists and other true believers,

So then we are left with only relying on so-called skeptics? And to me they are  often even more driven by agenda (anti-alien).

I'll consider everyone and everything. I think it is more likely than not that these implants are non-earthly and I've given this some looking into.

• Like 1