Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims to have spent ten days with aliens

UM-Bot

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I hope you are just joking with that explanation.

Why? 

It is a 3 hour drive, if he set out on the Monday, he would have arrived on the Monday. A whole 10 days later would not be Thursday.

My point is, he does not say he stopped anywhere overnight. As it is the story does not make sense, so throwing in that years later he starts recalling aliens, makes it even worse. 

We do not know if during those years he had any mental issues or anything about his life style and yet you want to believe him from this bit of flimsy story?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I'll consider everyone and everything. I think it is more likely than not that these implants are non-e

How?

Have you actually seen one? 

Have you had one examined?

Have you watched it on youtube?

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Why? 

It is a 3 hour drive, if he set out on the Monday, he would have arrived on the Monday. A whole 10 days later would not be Thursday.

My point is, he does not say he stopped anywhere overnight. As it is the story does not make sense, so throwing in that years later he starts recalling aliens, makes it even worse. 

We do not know if during those years he had any mental issues or anything about his life style and yet you want to believe him from this bit of flimsy story?

I am assuming at least a minimal level of competence for the guy from what I read. You are creating a real crackpot whose story I doubt would have gotten this far to reach our attention.

A Thursday of the week after can be considered ten days. 

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Maybe, if you posted it on a UFO story site where no one questions your claimed events. Then sure you've got a point. 

To add, pulling any metal out of your body hurts. Steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, brass and bronze. All of it is a pain.

It's not too bad if it's been in there for decades and it's just a splinter.  Didn't hurt more than a little wood splinter really.

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

How?

Have you actually seen one? 

Have you had one examined?

Have you watched it on youtube?

I have heard about them from multiple sources. One of the most compelling pieces was a documentary called Patient 17

18 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

So then we are left with only relying on so-called skeptics? And to me they are  often even more driven by agenda (anti-alien).

I'll consider everyone and everything. I think it is more likely than not that these implants are non-earthly and I've given this some looking into.

It's not being a skeptic to consider the reliability of evidence.  It is a necessity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

and yet you want to believe him

Therein lies the reason that he can't look at it objectively.  I too would like to believe that aliens are visiting the earth, but there is just no way anyone that looks at the evidence objectively can do that.

• Like 3

Just now, OverSword said:

It's not being a skeptic to consider the reliability of evidence.  It is a necessity.

I agree with that and we should all consider the reliability of evidence and this requires objectivity. I also judge that many so-called skeptics are not really skeptics but people who have developed an anti-alien agenda with reliability, objectivity and honesty losing the driver's seat. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I agree with that and we should all consider the reliability of evidence and this requires objectivity. I also judge that many so-called skeptics are not really skeptics but people who have developed an anti-alien agenda with reliability, objectivity and honesty losing the driver's seat. 

It's not an anti-alien agenda to note that there is an absence of any evidence that aliens visit us. If that doesn't convince you then the completely logical and common sense arguments against it should.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I think I just employ more sophisticated reasoning skills 

laugh-coffee-spit.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I think the cumulative weight of evidence passes tipping point by now. And there are more things like implants, etc. than maybe I want to argue about with this clique.

what= the logic & common sense clique do you mean? yeah of course- go discuss it with the fantasy clique.. it'll be easier & more fun for you.. enjoy;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I think I just employ more sophisticated reasoning skills

you 'think' you do= to most in here it's more of an entertainment than anything else... but deep down you know that, don't ya

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It's not an anti-alien agenda to note that there is an absence of any evidence that aliens visit us.

Well we differ then on whether there is an absences of evidence. Not surprising between us;)

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well we differ then on whether there is an absences of evidence. Not surprising between us;)

Well if you would care to post any evidence I would be interested.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

A Thursday of the week after can be considered ten days. 

No it can not.  You do not have to be Carol Vorderman to work that it.

2 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Claim are claim.... I can claim that i'm a pure breed golden retriever.

Can you woof that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Well if you would care to post any evidence I would be interested.

That is asking the impossible. He never does.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That is asking the impossible. He never does.:lol:

Well we can give him a chance without proactively attacking him.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, OverSword said:

No need to attack when you already know the results.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, OverSword said:

give him a chance to do 'WHAT'??

22 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

give him a chance to do 'WHAT'??

Present proof 

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Present proof 

:sleepy:

edit to add:

sorry, i was debating what smiley to use- it was either :sleepy: or :lol: or :wacko:

so i'll give it a: :sleepy:  :lol: & :wacko:--- now what? any suggestions? 

Edited by Dejarma
  • Haha 2

He should have gone to specsavers he actually spent some days with some sheep as it happened in NZ.