Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
andrew.t

Hello

30 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

andrew.t

Hello I have just been approved and I am looking forward to engage in topics with interesting and mind challenging subjects. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan

Hi...... Welcome. 

What's your topic/s of interest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija

Welcome to UM Andrew. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
8 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Hi...... Welcome. 

What's your topic/s of interest?

 

Hi, thank you.

From the categories I see here I think I will be most active in Spirituality, Religion and BeliefsSpirituality vs Skepticism, Philosophy and Psychology.

Edited by andrew.t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
Just now, ouija ouija said:

Welcome to UM Andrew. :D

Thank you, ouija ouija. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan

Well enjoy, hope to see you in the Spirituality vs Skepticism thread's. 

You will see me in there too, and in the Scientific section. 

Do you like mathematics?

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Welcome Andrew. I promise to play nice.:lol:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
17 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Well enjoy, hope to see you in the Spirituality vs Skepticism thread's. 

You will see me in there too, and in the Scientific section. 

Do you like mathematics?

I don't know about mathematics but I like mathematics because I believe they have a strong connection to matters in this world and of the universe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
15 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Welcome Andrew. I promise to play nice.:lol:

Hello XenoFish, thank you. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan
1 minute ago, andrew.t said:

I don't know about mathematics but I like mathematics because I believe they have a strong connection to matters in this world and of the universe.

I was hoping to shamelessly direct you to my thread for Mathematical Brain Teasers. @Habitat, @Ozymandias and I seem to be only people who like it. Your more than welcome to come check it out. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Welcome to UM, Andrew.

(or do I call you Mr.T :w00t:)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
1 minute ago, acute said:

Welcome to UM, Andrew.

(or do I call you Mr.T :w00t:)

Thanks for the welcoming @acute. Lol, mister sounds oldish. I am not old. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
12 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I was hoping to shamelessly direct you to my thread for Mathematical Brain Teasers. @Habitat, @Ozymandias and I seem to be only people who like it. Your more than welcome to come check it out. 

I will check it out. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

WElcome to the Forums young Andrew ... do you have a healthy predisposition towards donuts ?

~

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd

Welcome!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam

Hi Andrew, glad to see you have been approved, that was round one. Round two consists of

drinks on you for 4 nights and you make the cookies for 6 nights. (1 night if you burn them )

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
6 hours ago, third_eye said:

WElcome to the Forums young Andrew ... do you have a healthy predisposition towards donuts ?

~

Thanks @third_eye

:lol: I don't eat donuts but I do not have anything against them either. So is this good or bad? Is there a donuts religion and I am being tested?:D :unsure2:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
6 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Welcome!

@sci-nerd thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
6 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Hi Andrew, glad to see you have been approved, that was round one. Round two consists of

drinks on you for 4 nights and you make the cookies for 6 nights. (1 night if you burn them )

 

lol, drinks with cookies? I don't know how well these go together. And then for 4 nights? This is an occult I would join. It needs a strong character and a god-like power of will. :innocent:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
2 hours ago, andrew.t said:

So is this good or bad? Is there a donuts religion and I am being tested?:D :unsure2:

Oh nothing to do with good or bad, the High Priestess of Donuts will not be happy

~

2 hours ago, andrew.t said:

 And then for 4 nights? This is an occult I would join.

Do not, I repeat, do not, on any occasion follow @freetoroam down to the basement until the Benevolent Holder of the Mop is informed

~

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andrew.t
Oh nothing to do with good or bad, the High Priestess of Donuts will not be happy

Cookies and drinks will have to wait, I will eat donuts. High Priestess of Donuts sounds like someone I don't want to mess up with. :no:

o not, I repeat, do not, on any occasion follow @freetoroam down to the basement until the Benevolent Holder of the Mop is informed

:lol: Why to inform him before? Does @freetoroam has Mop fobias or what? :lol:  And anyway, donuts are more important right now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
1 hour ago, andrew.t said:

:lol: Why to inform him before? Does @freetoroam has Mop fobias or what?

Well ... you didn't hear it from me, you also have to swear a Oath of Allegiance to the Pope of Hello before you can meet the Benevolent Holder of the Mop

Oh, you have to buy a thoing too ... stand by for further instructions from @freetoroam

:yes:

~

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan

I can't remember my induction ceremony.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
2 hours ago, danydandan said:

I can't remember my induction ceremony.

Its ok, we got some pics of you, proof you were there

Drunk-cat.jpg

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Its ok, we got some pics of you, proof you were there

 

The smile does brings out the Irish in him

~

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.