Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Palestine "Embassy" closed

RoofGardener

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

my comment was about your characterisation of the event as being some sort of "anti-muslim" affair, EoT, as I think you know full well. 

No I do not know this.

And besides, since when was this NOT an anti-muslim affair? You're reading the same article I read. What was it? an expression of Peaceful Jewish Love???

Just try and think how organized they were and how powerful they had to have been - compared to the Pals,  to take over 400-600 villages and towns and flip them of their muslim residents (but not the christians). I really don't know how you can't "See the light".

In the end, RoofGardener, *I never exagerated*.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

The BULK of EXTERNAL refugees occurred after May 1948, when the Arab League attacked. (Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Saudi, Lebanon and several others.) And who can blame them ? Nobody wants to live in a battleground. 

two important things here, that dovetail with what I say and the wiki post backs up:

You ADMIT that the bulk of the exodus of Pals was after May 1948 - the war of independence. That means some of it occurred before the war of 1948. The Wiki article says two years  before. Is that acceptable to you?

If so, then it backs up my claim that the Arab league attacked the Jews because of the forced exilings that were creating havoc within other people's borders, not because they hated Jews for religious reasons.

Point 2)  So here is the Jewish populace in Palestine/Jewish Homeland. Civilians. No Israel, no IDF. BUT, they were so well armed they held off the Arab League in an actual war!!! That evidence is damning. Just how much military might do Jews need to live along side of Palestinians who had NO ARMY.  It shows that the Zionist plan all along was to use violence to rebirth Israel and make it a Jewish state at all costs. Innocent men women and children, GONE.

But not forgotten.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

two important things here, that dovetail with what I say and the wiki post backs up:

You ADMIT that the bulk of the exodus of Pals was after May 1948 - the war of independence. That means some of it occurred before the war of 1948. The Wiki article says two years  before. Is that acceptable to you?

Imminently so. Indeed, why not go back a few years, and include the Arab Revolt and the ensuing massacre of the Jews ? It was THAT sort of event that the prototype Israeli's where organising to fight. 

.....If so, then it backs up my claim that the Arab league attacked the Jews because of the forced exilings that were creating havoc within other people's borders, not because they hated Jews for religious reasons.....

At this stage, these "refugees" where predominantly fleeing into "Arab Palestine"... no external countries where involved. And for an organisation(s) that didn't ".. hate Jews for religious reasons", they sure used Friday Prayers to agitate for attacks against the Jews.  

Point 2)  So here is the Jewish populace in Palestine/Jewish Homeland. Civilians. No Israel, no IDF. BUT, they were so well armed they held off the Arab League in an actual war!!! That evidence is damning. Just how much military might do Jews need to live along side of Palestinians who had NO ARMY.  It shows that the Zionist plan all along was to use violence to rebirth Israel and make it a Jewish state at all costs. Innocent men women and children, GONE.

Well, they had the precursor to the IDF, called the Hagganah. In turn it had developed over the previous years as Arab violence and intransigence increased. Ultimately, it became obvious throughout 1947 that the Arab nations would not tolerate the existence of an independant Jewish state, and that an invasion was a likely outcome of declaring the state, so the Hagannah was developed accordingly. At the same time, groups like Irgun where marginalised or brought under Hagganah control. 

As for the question ".. how much military might do Jews need to live along side of Palestinians...", just ask the dead jews in the Arab Revolt ? 

CNN on Thursday parted ways with contributor Marc Lamont Hill after a speech the college professor made on Israel and Palestine at the United Nations..

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

CNN on Thursday parted ways with contributor Marc Lamont Hill after a speech the college professor made on Israel and Palestine at the United Nations..

LOL... the silly sausage. The phrase the got him sacked was this one.... 

".....international action that will give us what justice requires and that is a free Palestine from the river to the sea.”

In other words, the destruction of Israel. That's what that phrase MEANS. The River is the river Jordan, and the Sea is the Mediterranean Sea. 

Hardly surprising that he was sacked. He would have been sacked if he'd publicly called for the destruction of ANY nation. 

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

".....international action that will give us what justice requires and that is a free Palestine from the river to the sea.”

In other words, the destruction of Israel. That's what that phrase MEANS. The River is the river Jordan, and the Sea is the Mediterranean Sea. 

Hardly surprising that he was sacked. He would have been sacked if he'd publicly called for the destruction of ANY nation. 

Gardener, I get it.

But you seem to be stone cold in your reaction to the accusations Marc Hill made of how Israel treats its "25% Arab population" citizens. I would not want to be of African decent in America - especially long ago, and I'd never want to be of Arab decent living in O, Israel.

What a disgrace. And I have to pay tax dollars to SUPPORT that facist regime???

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Imminently so. Indeed, why not go back a few years, and include the Arab Revolt and the ensuing massacre of the Jews ? It was THAT sort of event that the prototype Israeli's where organising to fight. 

At this stage, these "refugees" where predominantly fleeing into "Arab Palestine"... no external countries where involved. And for an organisation(s) that didn't ".. hate Jews for religious reasons", they sure used Friday Prayers to agitate for attacks against the Jews.  

Well, they had the precursor to the IDF, called the Hagganah. In turn it had developed over the previous years as Arab violence and intransigence increased. Ultimately, it became obvious throughout 1947 that the Arab nations would not tolerate the existence of an independant Jewish state, and that an invasion was a likely outcome of declaring the state, so the Hagannah was developed accordingly. At the same time, groups like Irgun where marginalised or brought under Hagganah control. 

As for the question ".. how much military might do Jews need to live along side of Palestinians...", just ask the dead jews in the Arab Revolt ? 

We must come to some agreement, RoofGardener. Talking about one side's atrocities and then the others can go on endlessly. Did one cause the other etc etc. Try it and you solve nothing. In fact these stories can be heard about any major war in the history of the world. So to me, what really matters is not what happened but what IS HAPPENING. And apartheid Jewish style or any style, just doesn't cut it.

One thing about "ago" in this imbroglio that I do cull, however, is that it is abundantly clear with the tremendous weapon power that Jews in Palestine had, is that they were gearing up for some Zionist land grabbing based on some ridiculous religious belief, not to defend themselves from a population that had NO ARMY. I'm sure it is that same belief that sways Israeli law and policy, as well, most poignently, their insistence throughout the decades of depriving the exiled Pals from ever coming back home.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

We must come to some agreement, RoofGardener. Talking about one side's atrocities and then the others can go on endlessly. Did one cause the other etc etc. Try it and you solve nothing. In fact these stories can be heard about any major war in the history of the world. So to me, what really matters is not what happened but what IS HAPPENING. And apartheid Jewish style or any style, just doesn't cut it.

One thing about "ago" in this imbroglio that I do cull, however, is that it is abundantly clear with the tremendous weapon power that Jews in Palestine had, is that they were gearing up for some Zionist land grabbing based on some ridiculous religious belief, not to defend themselves from a population that had NO ARMY. I'm sure it is that same belief that sways Israeli law and policy, as well, most poignently, their insistence throughout the decades of depriving the exiled Pals from ever coming back home.

You should see what's coming to Gaza and South Lebanon in the near-term.  The U.N. refused to even agree that Hamas firing rockets into Israel was wrong.  The world is creeping toward open hostilities against Jews in Israel and when you leave an enemy no way out, that enemy has nothing left to lose.  I predict a massive loss of life in Gaza, WB and South Lebanon as well as in communities all over Israel when the next war between Hamas/Hizballah and Israel occurs.  Those Palestinians you love and champion refuse to even come to a table to negotiate peace and are cheerfully serving as Iran's proxy in the region.  When enough death has occurred, peace will come.  Not before.  Let them die as long as they choose to hate rather than build a nation and a civilized culture.  The world doesn't NEED them.  Or those who whine for them.

24 minutes ago, and then said:

You should see what's coming to Gaza and South Lebanon in the near-term.  The U.N. refused to even agree that Hamas firing rockets into Israel was wrong.  The world is creeping toward open hostilities against Jews in Israel and when you leave an enemy no way out, that enemy has nothing left to lose.  I predict a massive loss of life in Gaza, WB and South Lebanon as well as in communities all over Israel when the next war between Hamas/Hizballah and Israel occurs.  Those Palestinians you love and champion refuse to even come to a table to negotiate peace and are cheerfully serving as Iran's proxy in the region.  When enough death has occurred, peace will come.  Not before.  Let them die as long as they choose to hate rather than build a nation and a civilized culture.  The world doesn't NEED them.  Or those who whine for them.

Of course. I see that and it is scary.  And you better believe the fighters from Hamas/Hezbollah know darn right well, their lives will be toast, too.

and then, the Pals and their neighbors all know that Israel will never let the Pals in Israel ever ever get equal civil rights nor will the exiled Pals ever  be allowed to come home. So you know what...? It is truly the Pals that have nothing to live for. Their lives are more expendable than someone who values their life. So why not give it a shot?

I think back to that very horrible German Olympics when Palestinians broke in to the Jewish camp and took Jewish athletes as hostages. Well, they did a remembrance show on one of the majors, NBC, CBS, ABC, I think on the 25th anniversary. So sad. 

Anyway, the hostage takers allowed a mediator to come to them and talk to them, to beg for the lives of the Jewish hostages. The mediator said to the head of the Palestinians, "If you don't give up soon, the snipers will shoot and kill you". He said back... "I'd rather die here than on the sand in the dessert.".  a half minute later a sniper killed him.

13 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Gardener, I get it.

But you seem to be stone cold in your reaction to the accusations Marc Hill made of how Israel treats its "25% Arab population" citizens. I would not want to be of African decent in America - especially long ago, and I'd never want to be of Arab decent living in O, Israel.

What a disgrace. And I have to pay tax dollars to SUPPORT that facist regime???

Ummm... no, I don't think you DO pay tax dollars to support "that fascist regime". You pay your tax dollars to support McDonald Douglas, Ford Aerospace, and all the other US defense industries. You have to bear in mind that military "support" from the US to Israel is in the form of credits, which have to be spent on US weapons systems. The whole thing is a gigantic taxpayer-funded subsidy to the US weapons industries. 

Curiously enough, this traces back to the 1970's, when the Israeli's (with US help) where building a new jet fighter. The US was concerned that this fighter might become a major competitor against the US in the international arms trading. It was a sort of "cheap mans F16". In order to forestall this, they practically THREW weapons credits at Israel, in order to make it cheaper for Israel to use US aircraft, and to abandon the development of their native aircraft. Which duly happened.

As for Marc Hills comments about Israeli Arabs... I think he is WAY off the mark. Notice how he muddles up (entirely deliberately, I'm sure) Palestinian Arabs with Israeli Arabs ? He'll comment - for example - on military tribunals held in the occupied territories, and then seamlessly switch-and-bait into discussing Israeli Arabs, as though the Israeli Arabs where subject to military tribunals, which they are not. (well, not unless they are serving in the IDF, anyway, in which case they face the same tribunals that any other IDF soldier would face). 

In polls, Israeli Arabs would prefer to live in Israel than any of their neighbouring Arab states, including Palestine. A curious behavior for an oppressed and downtrodden people !!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Of course. I see that and it is scary.  And you better believe the fighters from Hamas/Hezbollah know darn right well, their lives will be toast, too.

and then, the Pals and their neighbors all know that Israel will never let the Pals in Israel ever ever get equal civil rights nor will the exiled Pals ever  be allowed to come home. So you know what...? It is truly the Pals that have nothing to live for. Their lives are more expendable than someone who values their life. So why not give it a shot?

Hold on a minute.... what "Palestinians in Israel" are you talking about ? 

If you are talking about Arab Israeli's, then they DO have equal civic rights, with the possibility of not being allowed Jewish Weddings ? If - on the other hand - you are talking about migratory Palestinian Arabs that move in and out of Israel each day for work, then no.. obviously... they won't have 'equal civic rights', because they are not Israeli citizens, Arab or otherwise.

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Sure, hes obviously an.. wait for it.. anti Semite!  What a surprise gardener. Have you even taken any effort at all trying to get a balanced picture of this man? Or did you just grasp at the opportunity to paint this man as an Israel hater?

Id be inclined to opt the latter for some reason.. Leave it to the usual suspects to invert a speech for the rights and justice, and in the defense of the Palestinian people into a Hitlerish hate speech against Israel, calling for her destruction no less (where did we hear that, seen that trick / 'word magic' before..).

“We have an opportunity to not just offer solidarity in words but to commit to political action, grass-roots action, local action and international action that will give us what justice requires and that is a free Palestine from the river to the sea,” Hill said in the speech.

The ADL and others said the “river to the sea” phrase is code for the destruction of Israel often used by Hamas and groups bent on its destruction.

“Those calling for ‘from the river to the sea’ are calling for an end to the State of Israel,” the ADL’s Senior Vice-President for International Affairs, Sharon Nazarian, said in a statement, adding that the annual event at the UN “promotes divisiveness and hate.”

“My reference to ‘river to the sea’ was not a call to destroy anything or anyone,” Hill said on Twitter. “It was a call for justice, both in Israel and in the West Bank/Gaza. The speech very clearly and specifically said those things.”

“I support Palestinian freedom. I support Palestinian self-determination,” Hill tweeted, adding, “I do not support anti-Semitism, killing Jewish people, or any of the other things attributed to my speech. I have spent my life fighting these things.”

"This isn’t a case of throwing rocks and hiding hands. I genuinely believe in the arguments and principles that I shared in the speech. I also genuinely want peace, freedom, and security for everyone. These are not competing ideals and values."

https://canoe.com/news/world/cnn-fires-analyst-marc-lamont-hill-after-un-speech-on-israel

To burst your little ending note there, in actual reality no one would have been fired from their position after saying these words regarding any nation on this earth, besides Israel. The fact you suppose the opposite underwrites the blindsided bias that seeps through every word you utter in context of this deified political entity known as the (holy) state of Israel.. While you completely ignore this man's humane speech in the righteous defense of an oppressed population while rabidly focussing on a single sentence in an effort at character assassination - attempting to equate him with Hamas extremists - in fanatical defense of the oppressor.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Sure, hes obviously an.. wait for it.. anti Semite!  What a surprise gardener. Have you even taken any effort at all trying to get a balanced picture of this man? Or did you just grasp at the opportunity to paint this man as an Israel hater?

Id be inclined to opt the latter for some reason.. Leave it to the usual suspects to invert a speech for the rights and justice, and in the defense of the Palestinian people into a Hitlerish hate speech against Israel, calling for her destruction no less (where did we hear that, seen that trick / 'word magic' before..).

To burst your little ending note there, in actual reality no one would have been fired from their position after saying these words regarding any nation on this earth, besides Israel. The fact you suppose the opposite underwrites the blindsided bias that seeps through every word you utter in context of this deified political entity known as the (holy) state of Israel.. While you completely ignore this man's humane speech in the righteous defense of an oppressed population while rabidly focussing on a single sentence in an effort at character assassination - attempting to equate him with Hamas extremists - in fanatical defense of the oppressor.

Good grief... the mental gymnastics you are undertaking to defend this chap are worthy of the Olympics. 

His speech was riddled with "bait and switch" methodology, indicative of a deliberate and calculated bias. He is OBVIOUSLY biased. Well... not problem with that.. we all are to some degree. But to push for the destruction of Israel in a public forum like the UN... well.... you  can DO it, but you have to live with the consequences if you are hired by CNN to be a disinterested observer. He crossed the line from journalism to overt partisanship. He paid the penalty. 

Deal with it Phaeton80, and move on ! :D 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2018 at 7:39 PM, and then said:

You should see what's coming to Gaza and South Lebanon in the near-term.  The U.N. refused to even agree that Hamas firing rockets into Israel was wrong. 

I saw that. Well, like I told RG, this is an ongoing war and if the world thinks that Hamas needs to defend themselves, etc etc. The problem is, the UN doesn't have the balls to go in there and take charge. Stop the hostilities, enforce vital resolutions etc. So.. we have war instead. When the Zionists started to populate Palestine in the early 1900's, they were getting armament *galore* sent to them, and it is clear as to *why*. Ok, so now the Muslim world reacts and sends armament into the Levant to fight back. Sounds like a war to me. and the UN is what... a peaceful arbiter? Sheesh...

The world is creeping toward open hostilities against Jews in Israel and when you leave an enemy no way out, that enemy has nothing left to lose. 

Yes, of course. The Israeli's are starting to slowly end up being where the Palestinians were, oh so long ago. If Israel defends themselves, will they, too, be accused of terrorism?

I predict a massive loss of life in Gaza, WB and South Lebanon as well as in communities all over Israel when the next war between Hamas/Hizballah and Israel occurs.  Those Palestinians you love and champion refuse to even come to a table to negotiate peace and are cheerfully serving as Iran's proxy in the region.  When enough death has occurred, peace will come.  Not before.  Let them die as long as they choose to hate rather than build a nation and a civilized culture.  The world doesn't NEED them.  Or those who whine for them.

Israel will eventually sit down to the peace table and finally accept Palestinian demands because the continuing war and loss of life in Israel will make Israel question, "is it all worth it?"  (keeping Pal citizens out). It's a great expense and if Dem pols in America and Euro cut funding to Israel, it's going to be the snowball that turns into a rolling mountain. The future is not rosy at all for Israel

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Israel will eventually sit down to the peace table and finally accept Palestinian demands because the continuing war and loss of life in Israel will make Israel question, "is it all worth it?"  (keeping Pal citizens out). It's a great expense and if Dem pols in America and Euro cut funding to Israel, it's going to be the snowball that turns into a rolling mountain. The future is not rosy at all for Israel

Ummm... are you SURE about that ? 

Including the demand of the "right of return" ? 

In which 6 million Palestinian "refugees" are allowed to settle within Israel, with full voting rights ? 

And the very next General Election within Israel will see an Islamic Arab Theocracy.  And within 48 hours of that happening, "Israel" will be disbanded and become an Islamic Wafq. Closely followed by a merger with Egypt, Syria and Jordan ? And all Jews will be evicted from the territory ? these are the words of the PLO, not me ? 

Is that REALLY what you want ? Israel to be replaced by an impoverished Islamic extremist "state"... which would almost immediately become part of Egypt, Syria and Jordan ? And several million Jews fleeing to Europe... IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO REMAIN ALIVE ? 

That's REALLY what you want ? 

Have you thought this through, EoT ? Have you read ANY of the history of the PLO ? 

Ummm... are you SURE about that ? 

Including the demand of the "right of return" ? 

In which 6 million Palestinian "refugees" are allowed to settle within Israel, with full voting rights ? 

I'm not saying that Israel will have to settle for that but the drudgery of always having to be on the defensive will grind them down, yes.

And the very next General Election within Israel will see an Islamic Arab Theocracy.  And within 48 hours of that happening, "Israel" will be disbanded and become an Islamic Wafq. Closely followed by a merger with Egypt, Syria and Jordan ? And all Jews will be evicted from the territory ? these are the words of the PLO, not me ? 

what's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh? See what they are doing now in south africa...? In March, the white-framer land will be TAKEN. It takes time for the worm to turn.

Is that REALLY what you want ?

No, nor do I want innocent white farmers to lose their land. "One bad deed deserves another".

Israel to be replaced by an impoverished Islamic extremist "state"... which would almost immediately become part of Egypt, Syria and Jordan ? And several million Jews fleeing to Europe... IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO REMAIN ALIVE ? 

That's REALLY what you want ? 

Have you thought this through, EoT ? Have you read ANY of the history of the PLO ? 

It's not up to me to say. I made my suggestion and you poo poo-ed it. In the end, the stronger army wins - "might makes right", and that's who has the say.

All I can say is, in my lifetime, I don't expect things to get better for Israel. "Armageddon", to be more specific, as I have said in here before.

Just my opinion.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"is it all worth it?"

Staying alive and having a homeland for their children?  Yeah, I'd say it is.  The people who believe that the Palestinians (MUSLIMS) will EVER try to "coexist" with Jews are either ignorant of Islamic scripture regarding Jews OR they're simply haters shilling for the Palis.  No middle ground there.  My guess is that a Left-leaning government will indeed "give peace a chance" and vast numbers of Israelis will die because of it.  Unfortunately for the Palestinians, they'll end up in even worse condition.

I'm not saying that Israel will have to settle for that but the drudgery of always having to be on the defensive will grind them down, yes.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh? See what they are doing now in south africa...? In March, the white-framer land will be TAKEN. It takes time for the worm to turn.

Well.. yes.. and that worked SO well in Zimbabwe, didn't it ? From net food exporter to borderline starvation in just 10 years. 

9 hours ago, and then said:

Staying alive and having a homeland for their children?

And that, too, is exactly what the Palestinians and supporters want. It's not really hard to understand. They're human.

Yeah, I'd say it is.  The people who believe that the Palestinians (MUSLIMS) will EVER try to "coexist" with Jews are either ignorant of Islamic scripture regarding Jews OR they're simply haters shilling for the Palis.  No middle ground there. 

Well, the pals historically coexisted with Jews. And then the Euro Jews showed up. And I'm "shilling" for the Pals' resulting loss of human rights. 

My guess is that a Left-leaning government will indeed "give peace a chance" and vast numbers of Israelis will die because of it.  Unfortunately for the Palestinians, they'll end up in even worse condition.

I've thought about it. I really think that if Israel went back to '46 borders, the hostilities will continue. It's called "revenge".

Ya, many innocent Israeli's of today will end up paying the price for sins of their grandfathers, just like innocent white farmers in South Africa are now paying for the sins of their progenitors. 

Such is war!

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well.. yes.. and that worked SO well in Zimbabwe, didn't it ? From net food exporter to borderline starvation in just 10 years. 

What works for them is not for me to judge. I am sure they don't want to go back to the "good old days". 

• Like 1

....Well, the pals historically coexisted with Jews. And then the Euro Jews showed up. And I'm "shilling" for the Pals' resulting loss of human rights. ...

By "historically coexisted", you mean "historically where suppressed as second class citizens". EoT, are you familiar with the Islamic system of "Dhimmitude" ? 

.....I've thought about it. I really think that if Israel went back to '46 borders, the hostilities will continue. It's called "revenge".

Ya, many innocent Israeli's of today will end up paying the price for sins of their grandfathers, just like innocent white farmers in South Africa are now paying for the sins of their progenitors. 

Such is war!

Oh... well.. that's a very.... harsh... way of looking at it. 

Of course, one consequence of that approach is that IF the Palestinians will ALWAYS thirst for revenge, no matter what concessions are made (short of the dismantling of Israel), then the Israeli's have no motivation for seeking peace with them. 

So therefore they may as well simply kick them all out of the West Bank - and Gaza - force them into Syria, Lebannon, Egypt and Jordan, and take control of the entire region ? Greater Israel.... from the River to the Sea. 

Peace in our time !

6 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

By "historically coexisted", you mean "historically where suppressed as second class citizens". EoT, are you familiar with the Islamic system of "Dhimmitude" ? 

You can go back long before Muslims came to the region and Jews coexisted with whoever. certainly the Pals were there by some other ethnic identity. And didn't the Jews give refuge to the Sumerians? as far as dhimmitude is concerned, another wrong, for sure. We live in a world where, no, we just can't all get along. Do you want me to say this justifies the actions of Euro Jews...?  

Oh... well.. that's a very.... harsh... way of looking at it. 

Of course, one consequence of that approach is that IF the Palestinians will ALWAYS thirst for revenge, no matter what concessions are made (short of the dismantling of Israel), then the Israeli's have no motivation for seeking peace with them. 

Sad, but true.

So therefore they may as well simply kick them all out of the West Bank - and Gaza - force them into Syria, Lebannon, Egypt and Jordan, and take control of the entire region ? Greater Israel.... from the River to the Sea. 

Peace in our time !

hehe, the Jews of Israel will never know peace. Not what I want,, just what I predict.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You can go back long before Muslims came to the region and Jews coexisted with whoever. certainly the Pals were there by some other ethnic identity. And didn't the Jews give refuge to the Sumerians? as far as dhimmitude is concerned, another wrong, for sure. We live in a world where, no, we just can't all get along. Do you want me to say this justifies the actions of Euro Jews...?  

Sad, but true.

hehe, the Jews of Israel will never know peace. Not what I want,, just what I predict.

Hmm.. well.. fair enough. 

One thing though: the bulk of Israel's population is descended from AfroJews, not EuroJews :D 

On 8-12-2018 at 8:02 PM, RoofGardener said:

Good grief... the mental gymnastics you are undertaking to defend this chap are worthy of the Olympics. 

His speech was riddled with "bait and switch" methodology, indicative of a deliberate and calculated bias. He is OBVIOUSLY biased. Well... not problem with that.. we all are to some degree. But to push for the destruction of Israel in a public forum like the UN... well.... you  can DO it, but you have to live with the consequences if you are hired by CNN to be a disinterested observer. He crossed the line from journalism to overt partisanship. He paid the penalty. 

Deal with it Phaeton80, and move on ! :D 

- Insert rolling eyes smiley here -

Is that a fact. One day, we will all have to pay a penalty Gardener, some obviously more than others. I hope for your sake my interpretation is incorrect, because aiding and abetting any (supremacist, ultra nationalist, racist, fascist, genocidal) political entity in oppressing and culling any ethnical (Semetic) minority is not taken lightly, according to my 'interpretation'. At such a time, these sort of tactics, play of words, will suddenly seem abundantly.. unwise.

Unless youre an Atheist, ofcourse, in which case you havent a thing to worry about.. play on!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. well.. fair enough. 

One thing though: the bulk of Israel's population is descended from AfroJews, not EuroJews :D 

And that may be true, Gardener, (are you sure :huh:) but we do know who holds the reins of power.

In the Euro Jews, mind, RG, Sephardi Jews are, well, ....  despicable. One could argue a good case that the actions of the ruling White Jews in Israel towards Black Jews is tantamount to Apartheid. Last on the list for housing, education, jobs, etc.

Sad state of affairs.

• Like 1