Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Palestine "Embassy" closed

RoofGardener

16 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

1) Rightfully or wrongfully, the US has possession of New Mexico. But believe me, RG, if Mexican people had no Mexico to live in, I'd be in support of making that possible. You cannot compare the two situations. Many Many Palestinians have no homeland. *That's* what this is really all about.

Hmm.. perhaps you are right EoT. The problem with trying to find analogies for Israel is that.. there don't appear to BE any. It seems to be a unique conflict in the world, and in history. 

2) THIS -----> "... the PLO made it that way. They don't WANT a successful Palestinian civil society" . Oh, so a few years back when Israel fired shells into everything and everyone killing 301 children this was something Palestinian leadership wanted...? Really!?

Umm... are you referring to the various conflicts over the Gaza Strip ? 

RG, if Palestinians did not want a successful civil society **as they once had before the invasion of the body snatchers** THEN WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING AND COMPLAINING? It is to  improve their quality of LIFE. They had it good once. They want to go back to that. And they get my full support.

All of this come down to one simplistic idea. If Jews treated the Palestinians the way they treat Jews, we wouldn't be dealing with this mess 50 years later

I think you've kinda missed the point there EoT ? They are fighting because they do not WANT a 'civil society' as a separate Palestinian State. They want to destroy Israel, and occupy its territory. THAT is why they don't allow civil society to develop: because it would distract the Palestinians from the job of hating. 

It's also worth pointing out that the Jordanians and Syrians that constituted "Palestine" prior to 1948 did NOT have a good life. Their agricultural system - derived from Ottoman law - was hugely inefficient, and most of the "Palestinians" lived in permanent debt slavery and poverty as a result.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm... are you referring to the various conflicts over the Gaza Strip ? 

I think you've kinda missed the point there EoT ? They are fighting because they do not WANT a 'civil society' as a separate Palestinian State. They want to destroy Israel, and occupy its territory. THAT is why they don't allow civil society to develop: because it would distract the Palestinians from the job of hating. 

It's also worth pointing out that the Jordanians and Syrians that constituted "Palestine" prior to 1948 did NOT have a good life. Their agricultural system - derived from Ottoman law - was hugely inefficient, and most of the "Palestinians" lived in permanent debt slavery and poverty as a result.

1. Yes, the retaliation raid that Israel made on Gaza after three Yeshiva students were murdered. They deliberately targeted children for revenge. Before Israel launched the attack Israel said that there would be casualties to children but it was unavoidable as children were being used as "shields". That was a smokescreen for that which was about to come. Carnage. Until the "Children" total ran to 300, and it all ended *abruptly*. 301 to 3.

2. RG, please understand that the pals think that the only way to get the peaceful life that they want is to annihilate Israel. You make it sound like Palestinians have this genetic defect in them! Just LOOK at how these people lived BEFORE the invasion. PEACEFULLY. No military. Another words, destroying Israel is a means to an end and the"end" is true peace.  And say what you want about 1948 Jordanian Syrian pals, today's palestinians would take that lifestyle back in a heartbeat to end the scourge of brutal domination. You compare a little hunger to what the pals now have? At least they had a homeland and an identity.

Try walking in their shows.

• Like 1

On 28/11/2018 at 4:40 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

1. Yes, the retaliation raid that Israel made on Gaza after three Yeshiva students were murdered. They deliberately targeted children for revenge. Before Israel launched the attack Israel said that there would be casualties to children but it was unavoidable as children were being used as "shields". That was a smokescreen for that which was about to come. Carnage. Until the "Children" total ran to 300, and it all ended *abruptly*. 301 to 3.

Oh I really don't think they did, EoT ? HAMAS might have used schools and civilian areas to launch rockets from, and Israeli counter-battery fire might - as a consequence - have killed civilians. But I really don't think they "deliberately targeted children". 

On 28/11/2018 at 4:40 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

2. RG, please understand that the pals think that the only way to get the peaceful life that they want is to annihilate Israel. You make it sound like Palestinians have this genetic defect in them! Just LOOK at how these people lived BEFORE the invasion. PEACEFULLY. No military. Another words, destroying Israel is a means to an end and the"end" is true peace.  And say what you want about 1948 Jordanian Syrian pals, today's palestinians would take that lifestyle back in a heartbeat to end the scourge of brutal domination. You compare a little hunger to what the pals now have? At least they had a homeland and an identity.

Try walking in their shows.

Invasion ?  What invasion ? It was a civil war. And they lived under the control of the Ottoman Empire. There was peace.... because anyone who tried to challenge the Empire was killed.  As for peace in the modern day.. the Palestinians could have that any time they want. They just have to accept that Israel exists, and that they are NOT going to get their property back. (note that Israel has - for many many decades - offered a system of compensation for these 'lost' homes. The problem is that any Palestinian who accepts this compensation would likely be killed by their "peaceful" leaders for "selling out to the Jews".)

there where around 700,000 Palestinian refugees who lost their homes due to the civil war. But there where around 800,000 Jews who lost their homes and almost all of their possessions when they where kicked out of Egypt, Libya, Syria etc etc after the Arabs lost the 1948 war. Do you ever hear THEM moaning about compensation ? 

It's all so frustrating. Back in 1993 the Palestinians could have had their own country, with its capital in Ramallah, with stable and secure borders, and massive assistance in kick-starting their economy. But they walked away. 

• Thanks 1

@RoofGardener  Very frustrating. What you call a "civil war" I clearly see as an armed Jewish paramilitary group and some Jewish terrorist groups commit ethnic cleansing upon a peaceful and totally defenseless civilian population. RG, we know it's all about the land. Not allowing those displaced to come back home is pretty much all the evidence you need of that.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@RoofGardener  Very frustrating. What you call a "civil war" I clearly see as an armed Jewish paramilitary group and some Jewish terrorist groups commit ethnic cleansing upon a peaceful and totally defenseless civilian population. RG, we know it's all about the land. Not allowing those displaced to come back home is pretty much all the evidence you need of that.

Hmmm... ethnic cleansing ? 

About 25% of Israel's population is Arab. Whatever bad things happened during the 1948 war, you can't call it "ethnic cleansing". Or if it WAS, then it was pretty inefficient. 

That "totally defenceless civilian population" was in a state of war against the Jews. Or at least, a significant proportion of them where. 

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Not exactly defenseless civilian population as both sides committed their fair share of massacres on each other. 

Starting at November 30, 1947 when the civil war in mandatory palestine/1948 palestine war started there was about 111 massacres committed, depending on the source that number can vary wildly but from wikipedia they have 111 massacres listed between both the start of the civil war in mandatory palestine and the end of the 1948 palestine war.

Of those 111 massacres about 50 were done by arabs, a few were done by or with help from the Arab league but no need to split hairs that much.  Of those 50 the worst ones were the Kfar Etzion massacre were Arab militias and the Arab league killed about 140 Jews, the Hadassah medical convoy massacre where Arab militias killed 78 Jewish doctors and nurses who where part of a medical convoy, Ben Yehuda street bombing were Arab militants and British deserters killed 55 Jews, and the Haifa oil refinery massacre where arabs beat 39 Jews to death and injured a further 49 after an Irgun bombing that killed 6.

The Jews did their fair share of massacres also like the Deir Yassin massacre with between 100 and 250 arabs killed and the Safsaf massacre were between 52 and 70 arab men were shot and a few women raped.

Most of the massacres committed by both sides killed about 10 people or less but to claim the arabs were defenseless civilians is just straight up factually wrong.

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

Most of the massacres committed by both sides killed about 10 people or less but to claim the arabs were defenseless civilians is just straight up factually wrong.

Depends on where the facts originates from ... some just tallies the numbers from a start of a certain date, to most of the Arabs, its all the same sequences of massacres committed by foreigners on their home soil, and on foreigners on their home soil

~

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) from Olympia, Washington, was an American activist and diarist. She was a member of a pro-Palestinian group called the International Solidarity Movement (ISM). She was killed by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) armored bulldozer in a .... by being crushed under the blade or by the mound of debris the bulldozer ...

~

• Like 1

On 04/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, RoofGardener said:

This may be regarded as a primarily symbolic gesture, but it closes down an independent channel of information about Palestine to the State Department. Now EVERYTHING will come from the main embassy. It remains, however, a snub to the Palestinians. 

Excellent

What is wrong with you? I mean seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmmm... ethnic cleansing ? 

About 25% of Israel's population is Arab. Whatever bad things happened during the 1948 war, you can't call it "ethnic cleansing". Or if it WAS, then it was pretty inefficient. 

That "totally defenceless civilian population" was in a state of war against the Jews. Or at least, a significant proportion of them where. 

RG, What the BLEEP does today's population have to do with 1946???

And yes I CAN call it ethnic cleansing. The ONLY people to get uprooted from their homes and land were Muslim Palestinians. No Jews experienced this and no Christians did, either.

And the totally defenseless population had NO ARMY. the people were unarmed. How the hell could they be "at war"? They were running for their lives form AN ARMY!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Not exactly defenseless civilian population as both sides committed their fair share of massacres on each other. 

Starting at November 30, 1947 when the civil war in mandatory palestine/1948 palestine war started there was about 111 massacres committed, depending on the source that number can vary wildly but from wikipedia they have 111 massacres listed between both the start of the civil war in mandatory palestine and the end of the 1948 palestine war.

Of those 111 massacres about 50 were done by arabs, a few were done by or with help from the Arab league but no need to split hairs that much.  Of those 50 the worst ones were the Kfar Etzion massacre were Arab militias and the Arab league killed about 140 Jews, the Hadassah medical convoy massacre where Arab militias killed 78 Jewish doctors and nurses who where part of a medical convoy, Ben Yehuda street bombing were Arab militants and British deserters killed 55 Jews, and the Haifa oil refinery massacre where arabs beat 39 Jews to death and injured a further 49 after an Irgun bombing that killed 6.

The Jews did their fair share of massacres also like the Deir Yassin massacre with between 100 and 250 arabs killed and the Safsaf massacre were between 52 and 70 arab men were shot and a few women raped.

DH, I'd love to see you source all that from "the other side". All of us in here know just whose side of the conflict we read.

You seem to neglect to concur that the Palestinians had no army. The jews DID. Jewish Insurgency in Mandated Palestine

Read about such wonderful terrorist groups as Lehi, Irgun, The Stern Group, and to a lesser degree, Haganah. Read about how this insurgency took place in Mandated Palestine,not the the Jewish Homeland. Read about how Palestinians were pushed out by Jews but Jews were NOT pushed out by Palestinians.

You try to make it look like they were of somewhat equal strength and that the Palestinians were trying to uproot Jews. Sorry, Dark. Ain't buying it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

DH, I'd love to see you source all that from "the other side". All of us in here know just whose side of the conflict we read.

You seem to neglect to concur that the Palestinians had no army. The jews DID. Jewish Insurgency in Mandated Palestine

Read about such wonderful terrorist groups as Lehi, Irgun, The Stern Group, and to a lesser degree, Haganah. Read about how this insurgency took place in Mandated Palestine,not the the Jewish Homeland. Read about how Palestinians were pushed out by Jews but Jews were NOT pushed out by Palestinians.

You try to make it look like they were of somewhat equal strength and that the Palestinians were trying to uproot Jews. Sorry, Dark. Ain't buying it.

Wait.... hold on... what time period are you talking about ? I thought we where talking about the two years running up to the creation of Israel ? At that stage, neither side had a  formal army ? 

11 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Wait.... hold on... what time period are you talking about ? I thought we where talking about the two years running up to the creation of Israel ? At that stage, neither side had a  formal army ? 

There was no IDF, RG because there was no Israel. They had a paramilitary group (and terrorist, too) Haganah. The Palestinians had no army. I don't think they had yet learned to form militias at that point because the never had the need. So, technically, neither side had a formal army

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 1:52 AM, RoofGardener said:

I've yet to see a genocide or an "ethnic cleansing" where the populace being assaulted EXPANDED from 800K to several million.  His arguments are foolish but he will never see anything except evil JOOS, so the discussion is pointless.  Hopefully, his hate will give his life purpose.  That doesn't seem to be doing much good for the Palestinians but it may be all he has.

On 01/12/2018 at 4:04 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

There was no IDF, RG because there was no Israel. They had a paramilitary group (and terrorist, too) Haganah. The Palestinians had no army. I don't think they had yet learned to form militias at that point because the never had the need. So, technically, neither side had a formal army

Very true EoT. After all, when the Arab Palestinians had previously attacked Jews and committed atrocities, they just formed a mob with basic weapons such as clubs and knives. 

The whole POINT was that the Jews where supposed to just scream and run away.... or die. They where NOT supposed to be organised, and shoot back. THAT is just racist islamophobic racist racism. :D 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Very true EoT. After all, when the Arab Palestinians had previously attacked Jews and committed atrocities, they just formed a mob with basic weapons such as clubs and knives. 

The whole POINT was that the Jews where supposed to just scream and run away.... or die. They where NOT supposed to be organised, and shoot back. THAT is just racist islamophobic racist racism. :D 

Pushing people off the land was the Zionist agenda. Period. that's how you create a "Jewish State". And we know who had the most weapons.

Leading up to '48, 600,000 palestian men women and children in over 400 towns and villages were pushed off their land by the "peaceful" jews.

and you have a defense of this crime?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Leading up to '48, 600,000 palestian men women and children in over 400 towns and villages were pushed off their land by the "peaceful" jews.

With lies and ignorance sanctioned by State Sponsored murders ... that's all the defense the Zionists have

~

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Surely.  It's called fundamentalist Islamist doctrine.  Next question?

11 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Pushing people off the land was the Zionist agenda. Period. that's how you create a "Jewish State". And we know who had the most weapons.

Are you SURE about that EoT ? I thought the mass migration happened during the 1948 war, when the surrounding Arab states attacked ? :unsure2: 

As for defence of the expulsions... no, not really. I don't have a defence for it. But then, am I required to have one ? 

It was a civil war. Nasty stuff happens during civil wars. Over 600,000 Americans where killed in their civil war. About a  million in the Spanish civil war. About 10 million in the Chinese civil war. The list goes on. I don't have a defence for any of THOSE either.

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Are you SURE about that EoT ? I thought the mass migration happened during the 1948 war, when the surrounding Arab states attacked ? :unsure2: 

As for defence of the expulsions... no, not really. I don't have a defence for it. But then, am I required to have one ? 

It was a civil war. Nasty stuff happens during civil wars. Over 600,000 Americans where killed in their civil war. About a  million in the Spanish civil war. About 10 million in the Chinese civil war. The list goes on. I don't have a defence for any of THOSE either.

Gardener, the Arab states attacked soon-to-be Israel to prevent the wilding on the Palestinian muslims from going any further. Keeping the refugees alive in their country was a real task, they had to stop the flow.

Gardener, how long do you think it took for Israel to empty out over 400 villages and towns/small cities? Israel did that with Godspeed.

Just for you to think about *if* you buy the propaganda that Palestinian Muslims ran because of the conflict between Israel and Arab nations... Show me Christian people or Jewish people that ran off to neighboring countries? It didn't happen because *Muslims* were the target of the Zionist plan

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 11:26 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Gardener, the Arab states attacked soon-to-be Israel to prevent the wilding on the Palestinian muslims from going any further. Keeping the refugees alive in their country was a real task, they had to stop the flow....

I don't think that really adds up EoT ? There WHERE expulsions prior to the Arab invasion of 1948 - albeit by only a few months - but most of those refugees went to the Arab part of Palestine (e.g. what we now call the West Bank and Gaza). This was primarily the result of the civil war between the Hagannah and the Arab Liberation Army, along with other ad-hoc militia groups.

The BULK of EXTERNAL refugees occurred after May 1948, when the Arab League attacked. (Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Saudi, Lebanon and several others.) And who can blame them ? Nobody wants to live in a battleground. 

Gardener, how long do you think it took for Israel to empty out over 400 villages and towns/small cities? Israel did that with Godspeed.

Quite possibly, once the Arab League had invaded ? Israel couldn't afford to have Arab terrorists operating in its rear as it faced the Arab League armies ? 

.....Just for you to think about *if* you buy the propaganda that Palestinian Muslims ran because of the conflict between Israel and Arab nations... Show me Christian people or Jewish people that ran off to neighboring countries? It didn't happen because *Muslims* were the target of the Zionist plan

I think Israel was fighting for its survival. It wasn't a religious war as far as THEY where concerned. 

The Arab side, on the other hand, frequently tried to bring religious motivations into their attacks. 

It wouldn't make any sense for Jewish people to "run off". I mean.. where would they run to ? As for christians... yes.... Arab christians WHERE expelled from Israel, in approximate proportion to their percentage of the Arab population. 

Oh... just a minor side-note; at no stage did the attacking Egyptians, Syrians or Jordanians EVER intend to create a separate Palestinian state. Their stated objective was to carve up the Levant between themselves. The "Palestinians" would become Egyptians, Syrians, and Jordanians respectively. And - of course - this is what happened. Egypt annexed Gaza and turned all of the Palestinians into Egyptians, and Jordan did the same thing with the West Bank. 

Edited by RoofGardener

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I don't think that really adds up EoT ? There WHERE expulsions prior to the Arab invasion of 1948 - albeit by only a few months - but most of those refugees went to the Arab part of Palestine (e.g. what we now call the West Bank and Gaza). This was primarily the result of the civil war between the Hagannah and the Arab Liberation Army, along with other ad-hoc militia groups.

The BULK of EXTERNAL refugees occurred after May 1948, when the Arab League attacked. (Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Saudi, Lebanon and several others.) And who can blame them ? Nobody wants to live in a battleground. 

Believe as you will. Just remember 2 things: 1) No Christians or Jews (Sephardi) ever "ran in fear" because of the Arab/Jewish war  2) The displaced Muslims were not allowed back into Palestine after the war. That's because it was the Zionist plan to drive the Muslims off the land is fact and the Jews were not going to give it back after they stole it. And that's ALL the evidence I really need to see. And as far as "nobody wants to live in a battlefield"?? In a house is safer than in the desert. And your view makes it look like MUSLIMS chose to take their chances in the desert while jews and christians chose to stay in their homes. really? Must be a genetic thing, eh? Your view of "The pals got scared and ran away so the Jews confiscated them" is pab that I can never swallow. It's always "The Jews didn't do anything!"

Quite possibly, once the Arab League had invaded ? Israel couldn't afford to have Arab terrorists operating in its rear as it faced the Arab League armies ? 

I think Israel was fighting for its survival. It wasn't a religious war as far as THEY where concerned. 

The Arab side, on the other hand, frequently tried to bring religious motivations into their attacks. 

The Arab League invasion was reactionary. They knew what was happening to the Pals because border countries were getting flooded with refugees that they simply could not take care of and the Arab League wanted the expulsions ended.

It wouldn't make any sense for Jewish people to "run off". I mean.. where would they run to ? As for christians... yes.... Arab christians WHERE expelled from Israel, in approximate proportion to their percentage of the Arab population.

And why are Jews "safer" in a battle field than christians/muslims?? There are attacking Arabs out there!

Oh... just a minor side-note; at no stage did the attacking Egyptians, Syrians or Jordanians EVER intend to create a separate Palestinian state. Their stated objective was to carve up the Levant between themselves. The "Palestinians" would become Egyptians, Syrians, and Jordanians respectively. And - of course - this is what happened. Egypt annexed Gaza and turned all of the Palestinians into Egyptians, and Jordan did the same thing with the West Bank. 

Well, Egypt and Jordan annexing Gaza/WB had more to do with *your* people abandoning the mandate LOL.

And BTW, RG, yes, of course, Palestinians running for their lives ended up other parts of Palestine. And in 1967, some of those folks were losing their SECOND home to the "peaceful jews".

PS: motivation for the Palistinian's home theft by the Jews.... 700,000 new arrivals. WORKS!

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
PS:
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Believe as you will. Just remember 2 things: 1) No Christians or Jews (Sephardi) ever "ran in fear" because of the Arab/Jewish war  2) The displaced Muslims were not allowed back into Palestine after the war. That's because it was the Zionist plan to drive the Muslims off the land is fact and the Jews were not going to give it back after they stole it. And that's ALL the evidence I really need to see. And as far as "nobody wants to live in a battlefield"?? In a house is safer than in the desert. And your view makes it look like MUSLIMS chose to take their chances in the desert while jews and christians chose to stay in their homes. really? Must be a genetic thing, eh? Your view of "The pals got scared and ran away so the Jews confiscated them" is pab that I can never swallow. It's always "The Jews didn't do anything!"

The Arab League invasion was reactionary. They knew what was happening to the Pals because border countries were getting flooded with refugees that they simply could not take care of and the Arab League wanted the expulsions ended.

And why are Jews "safer" in a battle field than christians/muslims?? There are attacking Arabs out there!

Well, Egypt and Jordan annexing Gaza/WB had more to do with *your* people abandoning the mandate LOL.

And BTW, RG, yes, of course, Palestinians running for their lives ended up other parts of Palestine. And in 1967, some of those folks were losing their SECOND home to the "peaceful jews".

PS: motivation for the Palistinian's home theft by the Jews.... 700,000 new arrivals. WORKS!

Amazing. You're painting the creation of Israel as an act motivated by anti-muslim zealotry ? 

Seriously EoT.. I can't debate with you on that basis. Give my regards to reality as it zooms past :D 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Amazing. You're painting the creation of Israel as an act motivated by anti-muslim zealotry ? 

Seriously EoT.. I can't debate with you on that basis. Give my regards to reality as it zooms past :D 

Shame shame, Roof Gardener. You think I am making up tales. Would I do that to you and "and then"?? SERIOUSLY! I give you something to just *think* about, to consider as evidence, as opposed to proof. Fair enough? because in the end you are not arguing with me, but with SOURCES.  Please note, too, that the figures I have used all along about the # of displaced and the # of towns usurped has been totally conservative.

Palestinin Nakba 1946 - 1948

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, also known as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة‎, al-Nakbah, literally "disaster", "catastrophe", or "cataclysm"),[1] occurred when more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs — about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population — fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Palestine war.[2] Between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were sacked during the war, while urban Palestine was almost entirely extinguished.[3] The term "nakba" also refers to the period of war itself and events affecting Palestinians from December 1947 to January 1949.

The precise number of refugees, many of whom settled in refugee camps in neighboring states, is a matter of dispute[4] but around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (half of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes.[5][6] About 250,000–300,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled before the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May 1948, a fact which was named as a casus belli for the entry of the Arab League into the country, sparking the 1948 Arab–Israeli War."

You see...? Much of the carnage had taken place BEFORE the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. That means of course, that that War was sparked by the Jewish theft of land and homes and of course, the sending of the Palestinians running for their lives. And just how did the "Jews" hide their defensive War from those of us in the West...? by calling it the "War of Independence"

And to this day, the "Peaceful Jews" of the Levant have defied UN orders to allow the displaced Palestinians back to their homeland.

Zionists are not nice people.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Shame shame, Roof Gardener. You think I am making up tales. Would I do that to you and "and then"?? SERIOUSLY! I give you something to just *think* about, to consider as evidence, as opposed to proof. Fair enough? because in the end you are not arguing with me, but with SOURCES.  Please note, too, that the figures I have used all along about the # of displaced and the # of towns usurped has been totally conservative.

Palestinin Nakba 1946 - 1948

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, also known as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة‎, al-Nakbah, literally "disaster", "catastrophe", or "cataclysm"),[1] occurred when more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs — about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population — fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Palestine war.[2] Between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were sacked during the war, while urban Palestine was almost entirely extinguished.[3] The term "nakba" also refers to the period of war itself and events affecting Palestinians from December 1947 to January 1949.

The precise number of refugees, many of whom settled in refugee camps in neighboring states, is a matter of dispute[4] but around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (half of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes.[5][6] About 250,000–300,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled before the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May 1948, a fact which was named as a casus belli for the entry of the Arab League into the country, sparking the 1948 Arab–Israeli War."

You see...? Much of the carnage had taken place BEFORE the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. That means of course, that that War was sparked by the Jewish theft of land and homes and of course, the sending of the Palestinians running for their lives. And just how did the "Jews" hide their defensive War from those of us in the West...? by calling it the "War of Independence"

And to this day, the "Peaceful Jews" of the Levant have defied UN orders to allow the displaced Palestinians back to their homeland.

Zionists are not nice people.

my comment was about your characterisation of the event as being some sort of "anti-muslim" affair, EoT, as I think you know full well.