Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Palestine "Embassy" closed

RoofGardener

14 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And that may be true, Gardener, (are you sure :huh:) but we do know who holds the reins of power.

In the Euro Jews, mind, RG, Sephardi Jews are, well, ....  despicable. One could argue a good case that the actions of the ruling White Jews in Israel towards Black Jews is tantamount to Apartheid. Last on the list for housing, education, jobs, etc.

Sad state of affairs.

Oh, I wasn't referring to "Black Jews" per se EoT, but rather the 'white' Jews that where evicted from Libya, Egypt, Morrocco, Algeria etc in around 1948-1950. It is my understanding that they - and their descendents - constitute a majority of Israel's population ? 

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Oh, I wasn't referring to "Black Jews" per se EoT, but rather the 'white' Jews that where evicted from Libya, Egypt, Morrocco, Algeria etc in around 1948-1950. It is my understanding that they - and their descendents - constitute a majority of Israel's population

Even that is a surprise but it matters not. And BTW, were these evicted Jews that came to Israel Sephardi? I suspect so.

It is my opinion that the "evictions" (some say the leaving was voluntary for *some* of these people) of the Jews native to foreign lands was retaliation for Jews in the Levant having stole land as part of a Zionist plan and they did not want the same thing to happen in their own country. Also, many countries will not allow native Jews to own land, for the same reason. They don't want zionists to use that land as a launching pad to take the entire Levant as the Zionists vowed they would do.

It all starts with the arrival of Zionists. Everything after that has been tit for tat

PS: we are, I suppose, trying to establish "causality", as libs would say. To me, all that really counts is the current state of human rights abuses.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

some countries wont sell any land to foreigners,  regardless of race, ethnicity. NZ is one of those countries, and i honestly can not blame them

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Even that is a surprise but it matters not. And BTW, were these evicted Jews that came to Israel Sephardi? I suspect so.

It is my opinion that the "evictions" (some say the leaving was voluntary for *some* of these people) of the Jews native to foreign lands was retaliation for Jews in the Levant having stole land as part of a Zionist plan and they did not want the same thing to happen in their own country. Also, many countries will not allow native Jews to own land, for the same reason. They don't want zionists to use that land as a launching pad to take the entire Levant as the Zionists vowed they would do.

It all starts with the arrival of Zionists. Everything after that has been tit for tat

PS: we are, I suppose, trying to establish "causality", as libs would say. To me, all that really counts is the current state of human rights abuses.

Hmm... that's an approach I've never encountered before. 

I'd have to think about it a while before utterly crushing your..... I mean... debating the issue with you :D 

@aztek    Interesting. Thanks for the tidbit,

@RoofGardener    Think as long as you like. the thread is running out of steam. I suppose we might be waiting for the next crisis to occur. "and then" has an interesting take on how dangerous it is becoming now in that section of the ME. I might do some booking up on that.

Ciao

List of Countries That Ban Jews

... not just from buying land, but "banned" PERIOD. Holy moly.

To this day, Israeli Jews are forbidden from entering 16 Muslim countries. Six of the seven states on Trump’s “ban” currently bar Israeli Jews. We’re still waiting on protests condemning the institutionalized and permanent Jewish ban across the Islamic world.

Here a list of all the Muslim countries that ban Israeli Jews:

• Syria
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Yemen
  • Libya
  • Algeria
  • Bangladesh
  • Brunei
  • Kuwait
  • Lebanon
  • Malaysia
  • Oman
  • Pakistan
  • Sudan
  • Saudi Arabia
  • United Arab Emirates

*Slight catch though. Notice that they articulate it as "Israeli" Jews. For example, Iran has about 15,000 Jews, yet Iran is listed as a country with the ban in effect.

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Here a list of all the Muslim countries that ban Israeli Jews:

Not entirely true, This state of Israel is not recognized thus as such and therefore has no Diplomatic Relations

~

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Not entirely true, This state of Israel is not recognized thus as such and therefore has no Diplomatic Relations

~

Well, if you "ban" somebody from Israel, how do they decide who is Israeli or not. I'm only going by what the source said.

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, if you "ban" somebody from Israel, how do they decide who is Israeli or not. I'm only going by what the source said.

That's just the linguistic twist to the sordid tale, Immigration and Passports ... Passport not recognized because Israel not recognized, so no Diplomatic Ties no entry

~

• Thanks 1

@Third Eye     "Ahhh, I see, said the blind man".    Very good, TE. 

At least you didn't make it into a Jewish affair ... if they have dual citizenship, they can always enter with a different passport though for the life of me I don't understand why, there is literally nothing that would make the trip pleasant, unless they're into food and tourist traps. If they can accept Halal Food as Kosher I guess they'll be in for a surprise, if they don't care about things like that ... well ... there's plenty to savor ...

~

Malaysian Hospitality ... Prime Minister Open House ... This couple has been visiting and living in Malaysia for months and yet still thinks a Muslim celebration serves 'pork'

Goes to show the level of receptiveness of some people to different cultures and tradition when it involves somebody else

~

Tourists Shake Hands with Prime Minister of Malaysia - Raya Open House - Beer For Breakfast • 77K views

[00.19:13]

~

• Like 1

@third_eye      "Beer for breakfast"  LOLOL. I thought I was bad :)

THat's the Vlog Channel of the girls ... they're pretty good and they are pretty courageous and they have a pretty decent Vlog Travel Channel ... give them a watch and you decide , I just find their attitude refreshing, they're pretty game for a lot of new experiences

I must confess though, Beer for breakfast isn't something beyond some Malaysians ... not that I recommend it :lol:

~

• Like 1

@third_eye    Tres cool. Did I read that insert correctly, 80,000 people...? free food....? LOL That's a lot of work but it looked like a lot of fun for all.

The PM's hand must be sore from all that shaking of hands. Good job overall.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tres cool. Did I read that insert correctly, 80,000 people...? free food....?

The biggest Open House in the land, the PM is one popular dude , its a Malay custom / tradition ... and there's no pork there , no beef either, only mutton and chicken , no matter what you heard she said  ... :lol:

~

ETA : Oh I forgot .. the PM is 93 going on 94 years old ... he's Officially the oldest Head of State in the World currently,

~

10 oldest currently serving state leaders
Rank Name Position
1 Mahathir Mohamad Prime Minister of Malaysia
2 Elizabeth II Queen of the United Kingdom and 15 other countries
3 Beji Caid Essebsi President of Tunisia
4 Kim Yong-nam Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of North Korea

~

Edited by third_eye
addendum
  • Like 1