Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kavanaugh Accuser Admits To Lying

susieice

More politics. The FBI concluded it's investigation and found no evidence against Kavanaugh. Now the women are admitting they lied. They are being referred to the DOJ.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/254225

FOX-

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-challenges-dems-after-kavanaugh-accuser-allegedly-admits-to-making-false-rape-claim

CNN- No report I can find.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

This should be front page, like the original claims were, but noooOOooo.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

This should be front page, like the original claims were, but noooOOooo.

Unless you happen on it, you will not know. At least until the DOJ decides if it will take action. Media will not report this until they have no choice, probably after the election.

• Like 3

I am 50-50 on if DOJ will do anything at all. 

Actually, that is me being optimistic.

• Like 4

Your headline is EXTREMELY misleading.  The accuser did not admit to lying, the woman admitted to NOT being the accuser.  Facts matter.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Your headline is EXTREMELY misleading.  The accuser did not admit to lying, the women admitted to NOT being the accuser.  Facts matter.

Which one?

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

Which one?

The title of your thread.  First of all, you say accusers...when this is one woman.  The woman claimed to be the author of a Jane Doe letter.  She did not admit to lying in the letter, she admitted to not being the author of the letter.

• Like 2

The title of your thread.  First of all, you say accusers...when this is one woman.  The woman claimed to be the author of a Jane Doe letter.  She did not admit to lying in the letter, she admitted to not being the author of the letter.

Read the article, two women are being investigated for lying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Agent0range said:

Please read. I'm against any woman falsely accusing a man of something like this, no matter who it is! As for what's being reported, me and my thread are irrelevant. It's up to the DOJ to investigate this now. Seems that's where the FBI investigation led. Don't know their findings.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Where in that article does it state that Dr Ford has admitted to lying?

It doesn't.  Only one woman admitted to lying, lying in the fact that she wrote the Jane Doe letter.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Where in that article does it state that Dr Ford has admitted to lying?

They didn't say she did. They said it's being investigated after the FBI investigation ended. Who would expect anything but an argument?

• Like 1

It doesn't.  Only one woman admitted to lying, lying in the fact that she wrote the Jane Doe letter.

I know it doesn't. I read the article. It would appear, however, that the person who posted it, did not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ford was the only woman to testify to congress.

Others made accusations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

They didn't say she did. They said it's being investigated after the FBI investigation ended. Who would expect anything but an argument?

Dr Ford is not being investigated.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

Others made accusations.

OK?  And?  You can't be investigated for perjury if you don't testify under oath...so what exactly is being investigated?  Kavanaugh can go after them for defamation if he wants to...but you can't lie to congress if you didn't talk to congress...

• Like 1

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Dr Ford is not being investigated.

Please read! I'm not here to argue. I'm just saying they are being referred to the DOJ. I guess we wait and see what happens.

• Like 3

OK?  And?  You can't be investigated for perjury if you don't testify under oath...so what exactly is being investigated?  Kavanaugh can go after them for defamation if he wants to...but you can't lie to congress if you didn't talk to congress...

I don't know. 

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

I don't know. 

I know you don't...Grassley knows it too.  This is just pre-midterm politics, because they know their supporters won't conduct the critical thinking needed to see this is just a distraction.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, susieice said:

Please read! I'm not here to argue. I'm just saying they are being referred to the DOJ. I guess we wait and see what happens.

I AM reading. You're not being at all clear with some of your posts. \

You write Dr Ford too and linked to an article from The Hill - an article which only makes a fleeting reference to Dr. Ford.

So Dr Ford too what exactly?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I AM reading. You're not being at all clear with some of your posts. \

You write Dr Ford too and linked to an article from The Hill - an article which only makes a fleeting reference to Dr. Ford.

So Dr Ford too what exactly?

I didn't write the articles! Read them! I expected an argument, but the fact is we'll have to wait to see what the FBI found and why this is being referred to the DOJ. Don't know what was found. The Supreme Court is under the DOJ. We all get to wait to see what happens. Can you understand this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

This thread has gone in so many circles that I'm getting dizzy. :wacko:

You should know what to expect by now. Just read the articles. It's all anyone knows.

• Like 2