Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kavanaugh Accuser Admits To Lying

susieice

She is being investigated for interfering with an investigation, as she did lie by claiming the note was hers. Giving a face to a letter, is a false claim that interfered with an ongoing investigation, which is in fact, a clear crime. The same thing is happening to Aventti and that accuser, as they are not being investigated for perjury, but for interfering with an investigation by making false claims. 

Edited by Metatront4h
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, susieice said:

Everyone will have to accept it. What the FBI found is in the hands of the DOJ. They make the rulings. Not me.

Leftist bullies here still haven't accepted and respected the results of the 2016 election.

The same ones who expected that Trump accept the results if he had lost that election.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well... SusieIce is correct. ONE accuser has admitted to lying about the whole thing, and fabricating the rape charges against Kavanaugh. 

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about regarding her posts :( The thread title is entirely accurate. 

The thread title was originally "Kananaugh Acussers admit to lying"

Only one woman had admitted to lying and that was only about being the author of the Jane Doe letter. No charges were fabricated. As far as anyone knows, Jane Doe still alleges that she was raped by Kavanuagh. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The thread title was originally "Kananaugh Acussers admit to lying"

Only one woman had admitted to lying and that was only about being the author of the Jane Doe letter. No charges were fabricated. As far as anyone knows, Jane Doe still alleges that she was raped by Kavanuagh. 

Oooh right.. I didn't know that the title had changed. Thanks for the correction. 

As for Jane Doe.... anyone can write a letter stating ANYTHING. 

I have just written a letter stating that I am right, and you are wrong. Ergo, I AM right, and you ARE wrong. It must be true.. I put it in a letter. It's got.. like.. spelling n' grammer n' sentences with full stops n' tha ! :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Oooh right.. I didn't know that the title had changed. Thanks for the correction. 

I have just written a letter stating that I am right, and you are wrong. Ergo, I AM right, and you ARE wrong. It must be true.. I put it in a letter. It's got.. like.. spelling n' grammer n' sentences with full stops n' tha ! :D 

All im saying is OP deliberately misrepresented the story and continued to do so throughout the thread.

I don't give a **** about the letter.

• Like 2

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

All im saying is OP deliberately misrepresented the story and continued to do so throughout the thread.

I don't give a **** about the letter.

But the story IS the letter. Or rather.. her attempt to hijack it is. 

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

But the story IS the letter. Or rather.. her attempt to hijack it is. 

So?

That isn't what I was commenting on. I have no interest in discussing it.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

12 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

There's enough links showing that 2 confessed to be done with it. Don't argue. Not worth it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, susieice said:

There's enough links showing that 2 confessed to be done with it. Don't argue. Not worth it.

Still not a clue to be found.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, aztek said:

no.. no way.  who would have thought

Not you for sure. 

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well... SusieIce is correct. ONE accuser has admitted to lying about the whole thing, and fabricating the rape charges against Kavanaugh. 

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about regarding her posts :( The thread title is entirely accurate. 

The 'fuss' is that she's misrepresented (several times) one person admitting to lying about being the author of a letter as 3 accusers admitting to lying about their accusations. 

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Setton said:

Not you for sure. 

The 'fuss' is that she's misrepresented (several times) one person admitting to lying about being the author of a letter as 3 accusers admitting to lying about their accusations. 

She's continuing to do so, as well.

12 hours ago, Almighty Evan said:

Leftist bullies here still haven't accepted and respected the results of the 2016 election.

The same ones who expected that Trump accept the results if he had lost that election.

i think the "leftist bullies" became angry and militant not with the 2016 election results but with Kavanaugh's appointment to the federal court. 

9 hours ago, susieice said:

never mind your "links" this whole thread reeks of desperation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, susieice said:

regarding the resistance to this thread.....

"if you're catching flak you must be over the target".....  

• Like 1

All the best efforts of the Democrat / Globalist Activists and the conspiring Media didn't prevent
Kavanaugh from becoming a Supreme Court Judge....

and the allegations have basically been thrown out - this is just one step away from saying the
accusers were politically motivated liars...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/05/brett-kavanaugh-allegations-report/1889770002/

The conclusion of the report's sections on Ford's allegation says, "Committee investigators found no verifiable evidence that supported Dr. Ford’s allegations against Justice Kavanaugh. The witnesses that Dr. Ford identified as individuals who could corroborate her allegations failed to do so, and in fact, contradicted her." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As with Ford, the committee concluded there was "no verifiable evidence to support Ramirez’s allegations." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The report concluded that there not only was not enough evidence to back Swetnick's claims, it also appeared that "Julie Swetnick and Mr. Avenatti criminally conspired to make materially false statements to the Committee and obstruct the Committee’s investigation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were three more accusations the committee report found not to be credible. One accuser recanted his story almost as soon as it became public and the committee referred him to the FBI. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Pssst Bee...I've recently been informed USA Today is now considered a right wing site. ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

regarding the resistance to this thread.....

"if you're catching flak you must be over the target".....  

Or you're so hopelessly out of control you're just spinning in circles over your own AA guns. 

Either one. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Setton said:

You're making mountains out of mole hills! While it may be true that only one of the accusers has "admitted" to lying (about the Jane Doe letter), the Judiciary committee has referred TWO of the accusers to the DOJ for lying!   Julie Swetnick is the other accuser and her story seems to have also been a lie even if she has not admitted that. The Judiciary Committee investigators have concluded she also lied and have referred her to the DOJ for lying to the committee.  

Edited by lost_shaman
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

You're making mountains out of mole hills! While it may be true that only one of the accusers has "admitted" to lying (about the Jane Doe letter), the Judiciary committee has referred TWO of the accusers to the DOJ for lying!   Julie Swetnick is the other accuser and her story seems to have also been a lie even if she has not admitted that. The Judiciary Committee investigators have concluded she also lied and have referred her to the DOJ for lying to the committee.  

Hopefully, they investigate with the same gusto that they investigated the original claim........

• Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:08 PM, Agent0range said:

I know you don't...Grassley knows it too.  This is just pre-midterm politics, because they know their supporters won't conduct the critical thinking needed to see this is just a distraction.

Its a crime to lie to the FBI. Ask Flynn.

• 9 months later...

Didn't know where to put this little update. This shows the kind of reporting that goes on...no research, sensationalism all the way. Just heard someone say on chat radio today that these "reporters don't want to report the news, they want to be the news.

Kavanaugh’s High-School Classmate Sues HuffPost for Defamation

A former high-school classmate of Supreme Court justice Brett Kavanaugh has filed suit against HuffPost over a “fabricated” report intended to detail the culture of debauchery at Georgetown Preparatory School during Kavanaugh’s time there.

HuffPost reporter Ashley Feinberg, now at Slate, published a report at the height of the Kavanaugh confirmation controversy entitled “Former Student: Brett Kavanaugh’s Prep School Party Scene Was a ‘Free-For-All’,” which purported to expose the degenerate culture that predominated at Georgetown Prep when Kavanaugh was a student. That hard-partying ethos supposedly culminated in the 1984 overdose death of David Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy’s son, in a Palm Springs hotel.

Feinberg, citing one anonymous Georgetown Prep alumnus, wrote that “two students  David’s brother Doug, and his friend Derrick Evans  had helped score the coke” that ultimately killed David. Evans, an African American professor and community activist, filed suit on Wednesday alleging that Feinberg failed to contact him and fabricated his role in David’s death in her “zeal to create a sensational article about Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s years at [Georgetown Prep] and thereby drive traffic to [HuffPost’s] website.”

More....

https://news.yahoo.com/kavanaugh-high-school-classmate-sues-200046380.html

• Like 1

Noooooooooo… not the Huffington Puffington Post :w00t:   Shocked!

I hope they get their asses sued. This is the mag that openly said (Arianna Huffington) that they would not list Trump's name during the primaries even, in the HP. That shows you how early Trump Derangement Syndrome started.

• Like 2