Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cycles of Life

Bringmeback

I had a short period in my life where I lived abroad  that lasted for a couple years and I loved and enjoyed it more than anything. However, I noticed that the events that happened before it started are now happening ( with a few differences, like different people involved but it’s basically the same event ) after it was over and now I’m back home. So now I’m so scared and panicking. Does this mean that a cycle in my life has been closed and that I will never go back to living abroad? If so, is there a way for me to break that cycle so that I could live my dream life abroad again?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bringmeback

• jmccr8

• Rlyeh

• Habitat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, perhaps giving some more background to what you are posting will help others understand just what this is about.

4 hours ago, Bringmeback said:

I had a short period in my life where I lived abroad  that lasted for a couple years and I loved and enjoyed it more than anything. However, I noticed that the events that happened before it started are now happening ( with a few differences, like different people involved but it’s basically the same event ) after it was over and now I’m back home. So now I’m so scared and panicking. Does this mean that a cycle in my life has been closed and that I will never go back to living abroad? If so, is there a way for me to break that cycle so that I could live my dream life abroad again?

Hi Bringmeback

My shot answer is it's your brain and you can peddle it to wherever you want to go.

jmccr8

14 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Bringmeback

My shot answer is it's your brain and you can peddle it to wherever you want to go.

jmccr8

Thank you, jmccr8 :) 

Cool story, bro.