Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Connection with Strangers

lolamiento26

A few weeks ago, I started bumping into this guy that I've never noticed before. We would run into each other over five times a day. it happened every day for a week. I remember I first noticed him because he had a good energy around him, very calm and safe; he also caught me doing something awkward :rofl:. After that, I started seeing him everywhere. 

The weirdest part is that whenever I think about him, I start crying. I can't stop the tears from spilling out of my eyes. and I don't even cry regularly, I've only cried three times in the past five years. But when I think of his face, I feel something deep and melancholy, and I can't stop the tears from coming.

Can anyone relate to this experience? Do you think it has any significant meaning? am i just going crazy

Edited by lolamiento26

Sounds like you have fallen in love with this person.

No psychic connection, does sound like you have a big crush on him.

Crushes are normal, not sure why you think it is a psychic connection, this is something which has been popping up more and more when in fact crushes have been part of the growing up and human trait for centuries. 

Forget about this ridiculous psychic thing, having a crush on someone is not being psychic. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Mildly creeped out. 

Why Xeno, are you the one she bumped into? :lol:

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Mildly creeped out. 

Dont touch her she's mine ;-) :-p

• 2 weeks later...