Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666 solved in 2 pages.

Termin

666 has stumped people for centuries and every kind of answer under the sun has been suggested, but now it seems like the actual answer may have been figured out. The one thing that can definitely be said about this new answer is that it is original and hasn't been said before now. Apparently there are 3 letters in the Greek that originally were used to write 666, and those 3 letters point to another place in the bible, and that other place gives the name of the beast. One thing I never noticed is that apparently the name of the beast and the number of the beast are the same. Could the first 2 pages of this book be the actual answer? What do you think? Here is the link to the book...

https://www.docdroid.net/in46Axx/x.pdf

Nero Caesar.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Termin said:

What do you think?

I think that e-cars will not have that kind of big future as predicted by the e-car industry and politicans. And I think I will have my first coffee of the day now.  Thats all for the moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For anyone who doesn’t want to click the link, below is the the start of page 1. @Termin, you need to explain this. I can’t say you’ll be taken seriously, but I ain’t reading any further...

272127A6-7A60-4928-890D-A3905A3727C7.jpeg

• Like 3

Well, I love _all_ densely typed, paragraph-free books, from Samuel Beckett to Sacheverell Sitwell, so by default I'm going to say YES.

:unsure::wacko::blink::huh: I tried reading a page or two but, sheesh!  No, don’t buy it!

I know we have corrupt politicians and greedy businesses but I swear one of the reasons the world is in such a state is because so many people put so much energy into pure drivel like this.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Mistranslated. 676 was the original number. 

There. Solved.

616. :yes:  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Sorry bro but its clearly 777 :

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

You're right. I was half asleep and working.

Either way, thread is crap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

An Aramaic scroll from Wadi Murabba'at, dated to "the second year of Emperor Nero", refers to him by his name and title.[38] In Hebrew it is Nron Qsr(pronounced "Nerōn Kaisar"). In Latin it is Nro Qsr(pronounced "Nerō Kaisar").

Nron Qsr

The Greek version of the name and title transliteratesinto Hebrew as נרון קסר‎, and yields a numerical value of 666,[38] as shown:

Resh(ר) Samekh(ס) Qoph(ק) Nun(נ) Vav(ו) Resh(ר) Nun(נ) Sum
200 60 100 50 6 200 50 666
Nro Qsr

The Latin version of the name drops the second Nun(נ), so that it appears as Nro and transliterates into Hebrew as נרו קסר, yielding 616:[19]

Resh(ר) Samekh(ס) Qoph(ק) Vav(ו) Resh(ר) Nun(נ) Sum
200 60 100 6 200 50 616
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

666 is the sum of all numbers on a roulette wheel.

616 is an unfathomable (therefore potentially dangerous) position in the Kama Sutra.

Edited by acute
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

666 is the number associated with a man's name.

Today...every man has a number...Society therefore is the Beast.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:07 PM, Termin said:

666 has stumped people for centuries and every kind of answer under the sun has been suggested, but now it seems like the actual answer may have been figured out. The one thing that can definitely be said about this new answer is that it is original and hasn't been said before now. Apparently there are 3 letters in the Greek that originally were used to write 666, and those 3 letters point to another place in the bible, and that other place gives the name of the beast. One thing I never noticed is that apparently the name of the beast and the number of the beast are the same. Could the first 2 pages of this book be the actual answer? What do you think? Here is the link to the book...

https://www.docdroid.net/in46Axx/x.pdf

Here is an image of the Tabernacle of Moses laid on the visible light spectrum with a warped golden ratio to go with his warped inbred mind.

1z2137.jpg

The scarlet beast.

woman-riding-scarlet-beast.jpg?w=300

Singing along with Maiden. 666 the number of the beast hell and fire is born to be released... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It’s a Technological Signpost...... Like all the false miracles of the False Prophet.

Examples:

”Fire from heaven performed in full view of men” =  nuclear technology 

“ A talking idol image “ = Television

Simply put, a number will come to represent a man’s name, not one man, but all men.

Example:  Jesus of Nazareth = the old way vs. a number = today

You may not buy or sell without a Social Security number today = The Beast replaces your name with a number, required to work and file your taxes.

It’s a technological signpost ... Meant to reveal the place in history where you are.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Since the Revelation makes prophecies which did not come to pass in the time frame which they were said to occur, it is a false prophecy.  A false prophecy is supposed to be disregarded, according to the Bible. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if it is 616 or 666, people have been fearing nothing for two thousand years.  There is no antichrist.

Having said that, it wouldn’t surprise me if this kind of talk continues for some time since the ideas are so firmly embedded in our culture.

• Like 3

Iron maiden the number of the beast