Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AG Sessions resigns at Trumps request

OverSword

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

:lol:  That's a joke, right?  When you judge people as a group rather than individuals, and group them by the color of their skin then......Do the math, you're not stupid.

They judge them by the way they've been treated by whites. There is nothing controversial about this. It's just a simple fact.

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Really?

I'm sure the party that created the drug war primarily to target black people are totally cool in every other aspect of their lives. Good people, I'm sure.

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I'm sure the party that created the drug war primarily to target black people are totally cool in every other aspect of their lives. Good people, I'm sure.

I'm sure the party that imprisoned the most "super predators" were just doing their racially neutral civic duty. Wake the F up. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

They judge them by the way they've been treated by whites. There is nothing controversial about this. It's just a simple fact.

And then judge all whites, even those who's families have been here for one generation according to what?  Skin color and not as individuals.  Maybe I overestimated you.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And then judge all whites, even those who's families have been here for one generation according to what?  Skin color and not as individuals.  Maybe I overestimated you.

Doncha know that white European immigrants become racists the moment they set foot on US soil? Jeez...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, I'm Scottish with a Highland Clan surname. We weren't massively into the slave trade. Also, my country, Scotland, doesn't suffer from institutional racism.

But nice try.

Neither does my State and Country. I'm of Ulster Scot descent, who the English called the "Scotch-Irish", here in America. My surname is Boyd. One of my ancestors fought for the Union at Gettysburg.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I'm sure the party that imprisoned the most "super predators" were just doing their racially neutral civic duty. Wake the F up. 

Which is why Hillary lost the black vote in 2016. 

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Doncha know that white European immigrants become racists the moment they set foot on US soil? Jeez...

Only if they end up in the South :D

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Only if they end up in the South :D

Funny. I didn't know LA and Chicago were in the South. Nice try, 'though.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It's not right but it's at least understandable, is it not? White racists hate black people because they think black people are less than them as humans, in some form or another. Black racists hate white people because of the above. One is a reaction to the other. They are not the same, especially when black people live in a country that in the very recent past - memory to some people - they were still being lynched.

Honestly, at your age if you still can't see the difference then I'm probably wasting my time. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Funny. I didn't know LA and Chicago were in the South. Nice try, 'though.

It was a joke, evident by the smiley face at the end of the post.

Personally I don't know anyone who cares about race at all, accept radical leftists. Its amazing really, they go around claiming everyone is racist, while themselves saying the most racist things I've ever heard. Like damn EMM, its ok for black people to hate all white people cause someone treated them bad? It couldn't have anything to do with folks like yourselves telling them conservatives are racists, right?

I lived my entire life not caring about the race of anyone. Nor did anyone I knew. Yet suddenly come to find out many of them were racist. Not cause of anything they ever said or did, but more so that radical leftists can score political points, and pretend to be morally superior. SMH, and you don't even care about the astounding damage you are causing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's not right but it's at least understandable, is it not? White racists hate black people because they think black people are less than them as humans, in some form or another. Black racists hate white people because of the above. One is a reaction to the other. They are not the same, especially when black people live in a country that in the very recent past - memory to some people - they were still being lynched.

Honestly, at your age if you still can't see the difference then I'm probably wasting my time. 

BS. Ive recently heard many black people claim that white people are less then human because of the color of their skin. Its all over youtube.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Personally I don't know anyone who cares about race at all, accept radical leftists. Its amazing really, they go around claiming everyone is racist, while themselves saying the most racist things I've ever heard. Like damn EMM, its ok for black people to hate all white people cause someone treated them bad? It couldn't have anything to do with folks like yourselves telling them conservatives are racists, right?

I lived my entire life not caring about the race of anyone. Nor did anyone I knew. Yet suddenly come to find out many of them were racist. Not cause of anything they ever said or did, but more so that radical leftists can score political points, and pretend to be morally superior. SMH, and you don't even care about the astounding damage you are causing.

I didn't say it was okay, but it is understandable. 

23 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That's ridiculous. Especially if you care what so ever about trying to solve the problem of racism. That's the thing though, this isn't about solving racism. Its about keeping black people on the democratic plantation through fear. Not that you believe that. You are just foolish enough to fall for it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What about that white guy who got stomped on by two black people cause they suspected he voted for Trump? Then they stole his car. Would it be understandable if he now hates all black people because of that? If that's the case there should be many understandably racist white people.

• Thanks 1

Obviously some people here haven't read Piney's posts about his disdain for Democrats. His people are tired of SJW's/Dems telling them what they think is best for them and what to be offended about. Like they can't think for themselves and aren't individuals each with their own opinions.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, silly me for hating on people who accept racism and racists. How ever will I sleep at night.

You have admitted to doing just that in this thread.    You just choose to ignore their racism.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's not right but it's at least understandable, is it not?

I used to think so, but now that I have a friend-like relationship with a black guy who has a very bigoted mentality it's not so much understandable to me.  This young man is the son of two educators who sent him to private schools, he's got a degree from Notre Dame, owns a house in a mainly white neighborhood, has a beautiful family with several children, a good job making above average money and pretty much every blessing one could want in my opinion.  Living proof that with a good family and strong work ethic you can make it in America.  And yet he has a deep seated hatred for white people and thinks he's suffering under their oppression.  True story.  It's ridiculous.  He also feels entitled enough to say terrible racist things about white people to me, which, even if I thought negatively about black people I would never say to him.  He feels his skin color has earned him that right.  I still think he's an alright guy and I know he likes me so I continue to hang with him and have arguments that we are both sure we are winning.  Hopefully one day he'll come around.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

So if I was wronged by a black person, I am allowed to hate them because they are black?

That's BS.  

You are quite the racist person.:blink:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Myles said:

You have admitted to doing just that in this thread.    You just choose to ignore their racism.  

But, but, but it's understandable. Just like it's understandable that because my best friend was raped by a black man she is now a raging racist.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Obviously some people here haven't read Piney's posts about his disdain for Democrats. His people are tired of SJW's/Dems telling them what they think is best for them and what to be offended about. Like they can't think for themselves and aren't individuals each with their own opinions.

No, apparently they need you to speak for them instead and say what they think... 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Myles said:

So if I was wronged by a black person, I am allowed to hate them because they are black?

That's BS.  

You are quite the racist person.:blink:

You're looking at things on an individual basis. I'm talking about the systemic, institutional racism of the white man's America. It still exists and black people are still severely affected. 

Would you blame Jews directly affected by actions in WW2 for hating Germans? Or Chinese hating Japanese for the same reasons? This is the same. I completely understand it. Anyone should be able to.

Please remember that this whole argument began with and then stating that racists shouldn't be judged on their racism, and everyone replying to me now, with perhaps the exception of Preacher, is defending that opinion. That's where we are right now.

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

institutional racism of the white man's America

Can you please quote the law which institutionalizes racism?  Pretty sure they were all taken off the books by the time I was born.  Now if you want to point out that there are racists in positions of power that use their power to make people miserable such as some police then you have made a legitimate statement, but to say they do so legally solely based on a person's race is a lie.  The government (institution) does not condone such a thing so to say it's institutionalized is a lie.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Setton said:

No, apparently they need you to speak for them instead and say what they think... 

No, I was paraphrasing Piney's own words. Not putting words into his mouth as people are so fond of doing for minorities.

• Like 1