Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sanders accused of sharing edited video

Tiggs

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Who cares?  I've laid out my case waaayyy before you got here so read the thread. BTW if people would be honest with themselves then I could stop seeming like I'm defending Trump.  Nowhere in this thread did I ever say Trump acted appropriately.  I'm pretty sure I said he's an idiot.  But Costa got what he deserved.

It doesn't matter. You don't agree with them, are not a rabid Trump hater so you're a Trumpster.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, and then said:

He has deserved to be kicked out for 2 years.  The Left has nothing but hate and distraction.  The next two years are going to be different because trump and his team are going to take the gloves off.  If they indict his son it could really get ugly.  What they did at Tucker Carlson's HOME last night is a signal that they plan to keep ramping up pressure on anyone who disagrees and has a platform to reach a lot of voters. He was at work and his wife was home with the 4 CHILDREN when these scum came onto his property threatening him.  One day soon, these punks are gonna eat a biscuit. Just a matter of time.

One report said they actually splintered his front door...how terrifying for his wife and kids! Hope they arrested the scum!

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, I'm trying to control you and your conversation by quoting and addressing your actual words. First class spin-doctor, me.

That's my perception and you must believe and honor it as I'm a woman and I said so! Isn't that the way it works? 

For the record, I didn't see it, but at the very least this guy owes that young Intern, who was just trying to do her job, and the other reporters, who deserve equal time in order to do their jobs , a huge apology.

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

She put hands on him without permission. She made contact first when she tried to grab the mic.

Let me put it this way: If you have a book and someone comes along and tries to grab that book without your permission, and you parry their attempts without injuring or even causing discomfort, how are you in the wrong? He didn't push her, slap her, throw her or otherwise manhandle her. He just resisted her attempts to forcibly grab a microphone from his hand.

You're correct, if that's all that happened then it is not. But analysis seems to suggest that the part where he moves his arm has been sped up to portray it as a violent karate chop.

Taking the Mic and passing it to the next reporter so they can ask their questions too IS HER JOB!!

• Thanks 1

You mean they may have manipulated the facts to show a political opponent in a bad light? Why, that's terrible! The MSM would never stoop so low.:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, skliss said:

Taking the Mic and passing it to the next reporter so they can ask their questions too IS HER JOB!!

As is holding on to the Mic is the job of ALL journalists ...

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am up in the air on this one.  The ORIGINAL video doesn't look bad.  Acosta looks to be pointing as the woman's arm comes in, and he does make contact.  That is worthy of a suspension.  Even incidental contact in sports can get you out a couple games.  Now, with that being said...is it appropriate that Sarah Sanders shares an edited video from a conspiracy website on her Twitter account under her official title?  Absolutely not.  That is propaganda.  That is LITERALLY fake news.  Period.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You mean they may have manipulated the facts to show a political opponent in a bad light? Why, that's terrible! The MSM would never stoop so low.:rolleyes:

Waaaah!  But they did it too!  Be better.

36 minutes ago, third_eye said:

As is holding on to the Mic is the job of ALL journalists ...

~

During an open press conference with many reporters and limited time?  The guy already had a couple of questions answered.  He acted like an ass and he finally got sent to detention like all punks eventually do.  These press briefings/conferences are a TRADITION, they are not governed by statute.  It is a courtesy extended to the media so the people can understand their government's policies and actions.  This ass has made a career on hounding the president in the most disrespectful manner we've witnessed in my lifetime.  CNN just needs to credential a professional who can behave or they can be banned from the premises - their choice.  Don't like it?  Tissues for those tears are relatively cheap - except in Iran, of course ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Waaaah!  But they did it too!  Be better.

People on the Right have tried THAT game.  We lose it every time.  The thing that has made the Media come unhinged because of this president is that he not only fights back, he seems to ENJOY IT.  It really wouldn't surprise me if he wins in 2020 by a larger margin.  The D's are about to feed raw meat to their donors and the whole nation is going to be treated/subjected to the spectacle for a couple of years.  They seem to forget the lesson so recently learned by McCaskill, Heidkamp and Donnelly.  The majority of Americans still believe in basic fairness and the hope of justice in dealing with the government.  The attempted lynching of Kavanaugh turned 3 Senate seats red - for 6 years at least.  All I can say for them is "come get you some"!  :w00t:  Trump's best point from his press conference was when he told them if they wanted to go down the attack route, go ahead - I'm better at it than you"  You'd think that after 2 years of throwing everything they have and a bunch of crap they don't, they'd twig to the idea that he doesn't lose often and he never allows people to walk over him with impunity.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

People on the Right have tried THAT game.  We lose it every time.  The thing that has made the Media come unhinged because of this president is that he not only fights back, he seems to ENJOY IT.  It really wouldn't surprise me if he wins in 2020 by a larger margin.  The D's are about to feed raw meat to their donors and the whole nation is going to be treated/subjected to the spectacle for a couple of years.  They seem to forget the lesson so recently learned by McCaskill, Heidkamp and Donnelly.  The majority of Americans still believe in basic fairness and the hope of justice in dealing with the government.  The attempted lynching of Kavanaugh turned 3 Senate seats red - for 6 years at least.  All I can say for them is "come get you some"!  :w00t:  Trump's best point from his press conference was when he told them if they wanted to go down the attack route, go ahead - I'm better at it than you"  You'd think that after 2 years of throwing everything they have and a bunch of crap they don't, they'd twig to the idea that he doesn't lose often and he never allows people to walk over him with impunity.   

I think you are confusing emotional outbursts as fighting back.  Twitter meltdowns do not equal fighting back.  You can talk about 3 Senate seats..in red states..but 30 house seats says otherwise.  Now, the attack route?  You mean a subpoena for tax returns (which all candidates have provided for the past 40 years) to ensure he is not profiting from the Presidency as required by law?  That's now considered an attack?  The thing is, you people wouldn't care one bit if Trump was breaking the law.  You would write it off as some deep state lie, or, the typical 5th grade argument of "but everyone does it."  You don't want our leaders to be better.  You think in terms of D and R, wins and losses, and that is it, when in all actuality, you are at the point in your life where you are old, have no more aspirations, and no real investment on the future of the country....

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

That is propaganda.  That is LITERALLY fake news.  Period. 

IF that was her intent and she knowingly tried to "enhance" outrage then I agree.  Full stop.  But this brave new world of political warfare has been waged ruthlessly against Trump and everyone associated with him.  She was basically run out of a public restaurant and was viciously body shamed by the tolerant, elite Left.  I think Trump's statement yesterday was a signal that he and his administration have been as restrained as they plan to be and if this hysterical flow of lies and vitriol is going to continue, no matter what he does then he's going to take it to a new level and fight back hard.  In truth, what the hell does he have to lose?  I mean, is someone going to stop supporting him?  Not gonna happen.  This is a battle for the soul of the nation and the fight has just begun.  So far, all the shots have been fired by the Prog's and their thugs.  Like the meme says - If 60 million gun owners were violent, dangerous threats, YOU'D KNOW IT.  Don't soil yourself, that wasn't a threat.  But if we dispense with any possibility of civil discourse and reject the sanctity of the ballot, what's left?  People really need to think hard about it or we all just might wake up to events a little too late to stop a tragedy.  And who benefits from that?  You seem to be a staunch Liberal and you've served in the military.  Can you imagine that a day will come in this country where half of the population literally attempts to RULE over the other half by decree?

• Thanks 1

Just now, and then said:

I think Trump's statement yesterday was a signal that he and his administration have been as restrained as they plan to be and if this hysterical flow of lies and vitriol is going to continue, 

Point out some lies.  Please.  I challenge you to show me lies.  

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I think you are confusing emotional outbursts as fighting back.  Twitter meltdowns do not equal fighting back.  You can talk about 3 Senate seats..in red states..but 30 house seats says otherwise.  Now, the attack route?  You mean a subpoena for tax returns (which all candidates have provided for the past 40 years) to ensure he is not profiting from the Presidency as required by law?  That's now considered an attack?  The thing is, you people wouldn't care one bit if Trump was breaking the law.  You would write it off as some deep state lie, or, the typical 5th grade argument of "but everyone does it."  You don't want our leaders to be better.  You think in terms of D and R, wins and losses, and that is it, when in all actuality, you are at the point in your life where you are old, have no more aspirations, and no real investment on the future of the country....

My investment in the future of the country is in college right now.  I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt where your beliefs are concerned but this isn't about R's/D's any longer, not really.  The Republican party has basically abdicated their responsibilities and taken on a comfortable role of acting as a perpetual out of power entity "fighting" for the return of Constitutional values.  I'll say this for the Dems, at least, they've become honest about their intentions and it will allow some time for the rest of the nation that actually believes in the Constitution to plan, prepare and get ready for the struggle that is coming.  Ultimately, if immigration is left unchecked it will lead to civil disobedience, then "hate crimes, then open violence in some parts of the nation.  The U.S. military will NOT obey orders to enforce laws passed by a single-party government where it's obvious that half the citizens are being ignored so the masses of citizens(?) in the major population areas will find themselves in a bit of a pickle when a real resistance finally has had enough and takes action.  And it need not even be of an armed nature.  Boycotts, civil disobedience, tax cheating, "sanctuary states" for any issue or item that they disagree with, I think you get the picture.  This nation falls apart and becomes a third world power with a strong nuclear capability.  CUI BONO? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Point out some lies.  Please.  I challenge you to show me lies.  

To what purpose?  I have no interest in seeing a litany of bullshot from you, man.  Been there and done that.  Let it burn.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

I am up in the air on this one.  The ORIGINAL video doesn't look bad.  Acosta looks to be pointing as the woman's arm comes in, and he does make contact.  That is worthy of a suspension.  Even incidental contact in sports can get you out a couple games.  Now, with that being said...is it appropriate that Sarah Sanders shares an edited video from a conspiracy website on her Twitter account under her official title?  Absolutely not.  That is propaganda.  That is LITERALLY fake news.  Period.  

So what? The liberal media does it to the Right, frequently, especially CNN and their cadre of fifth columnists. A dose of their own medicine serves them right--if that, indeed, happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

So what? The liberal media does it to the Right, frequently, especially CNN and their cadre of fifth columnists. A dose of their own medicine serves them right--if that, indeed, happened.

We aren't talking about the media, you tool.  We are talking about the people who actually have an effect on our lives.  

Poor little snowflake, so offended by CNN.  WAAAH!  WAAH!  CNN!  

Edited by Agent0range

Just now, Agent0range said:

We aren't talking about the media, you tool.  We are talking about the people who actually have an effect on our lives.  

Oh, that's droll. As if the press doesn't have a massive effect on our lives. I'm not going through the boring routine of citing examples of the Obama administration doing the same. In my opinion, the man's a complete ass and got what he deserved. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

During an open press conference with many reporters and limited time?  The guy already had a couple of questions answered.  He acted like an ass and he finally got sent to detention like all punks eventually do.  These press briefings/conferences are a TRADITION, they are not governed by statute.  It is a courtesy extended to the media so the people can understand their government's policies and actions.  This ass has made a career on hounding the president in the most disrespectful manner we've witnessed in my lifetime.  CNN just needs to credential a professional who can behave or they can be banned from the premises - their choice. 

Yeah, I remember something that goes along the lines of 'third rate' burglary ... and nobody thought to give it any time of a day either ...

~

All the President's Men, Revisited MarkSalemme8 • 474K views

~

1 hour ago, and then said:

Don't like it?  Tissues for those tears are relatively cheap - except in Iran, of course ;) 

Oh you mean 'third rate' tears ?

Wonder where #45 got his initiation into the third rate this or that  ...

~

Accosted wanted to turn the midterm elections WH press conference into a debate so he could troll the President. Another one bites the dust. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stardrive said:

Accosted wanted to turn the midterm elections WH press conference into a debate so he could troll the President. Another one bites the dust. 

Or he wanted specific answers about how protected the Special Counsel would be in the future - on the same day the President took over the Special Counsel. Which is the polar opposite of the meaning of trolling.

Remember, when Acosta was asking the question, Trump had already fired Sessions and taken control of the investigation set up to investigate himself and his campaign. Trump's reaction to necessary questions was the real disgrace.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

4 hours ago, and then said:

This ass has made a career on hounding the president in the most disrespectful manner we've witnessed in my lifetime. 

I'm sure he's richly rewarded for it behind the scenes... and is treated like a hero by the baying mobs... ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Agent0range said:

It wasn’t edited at all. They just zoomed in on the assault. It wasn’t sped up or slowed down or edited in anyway but the zoom function. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Or he wanted specific answers about how protected the Special Counsel would be in the future - on the same day the President took over the Special Counsel. Which is the polar opposite of the meaning of trolling.

Remember, when Acosta was asking the question, Trump had already fired Sessions and taken control of the investigation set up to investigate himself and his campaign. Trump's reaction to necessary questions was the real disgrace.

He was granted one question, with a follow on. He chose to make that question about the immigrant caravan (though the way he phrased the "question" was inherently critical of President Trump's stance). 

He then tried to ask a second question, but Trump cut him out (without knowing what the question was) in order to give ANOTHER journalist a chance to ask a question. At that point, Acosta butted in and spoke over the President: an act of incredible disrespect. He did this THREE times, despite being asked repeatedly to surrender the microphone. (but he was NOT asking about the Russia investigation during these subsequent interruptions). 

I'm kinda surprised that the President didn't set the Secret Service on him. 

• Like 1