Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sanders accused of sharing edited video

Tiggs

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Welcome to the Twenty-First Century, where technology has kept pace with human folly.

'The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.' 

Ring any bells?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tiggs said:

'The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.' 

Ring any bells?

Did they draw any lines in the sand then erase them and deny they ever drew them? Did they promise support to rebels, then stand by and watch the Russians bomb them into dust? Did they lie to the American people and Congress about an affair in the Oval Office and then escape impeachment and removal? Ring any bells? If they can live with the sins of their own, we can live with the sins of ours.

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Did they draw any lines in the sand then erase them and deny they ever drew them? Did they promise support to rebels, then stand by and watch the Russians bomb them into dust? Did they lie to the American people and Congress about an affair in the Oval Office and then escape impeachment and removal? Ring any bells? If they can live with the sins of their own, we can live with the sins of ours.

Did they ever alter or propagate any altered video evidence?

It's a pretty simple question.

Just now, Tiggs said:

Did they ever alter any video evidence?

It's a pretty simple question.

So we're back to that. Sorry Tiggs; no matter how you try to build it up into a great mountain, it's still just a little molehill.

• Like 2

So we're back to that. Sorry Tiggs; no matter how you try to build it up into a great mountain, it's still just a little molehill.

I'm still going with "Unprecedented and Orwellian" -- because I believe it's both of those things.

• Like 1

Just now, Tiggs said:

I'm still going with "Unprecedented and Orwellian" -- because I believe it's both of those things.

I'm going with "Much Ado About Nothing", which it is.

I'm going with "Much Ado About Nothing", which it is.

If Sanders apologises, or someone can replicate the extra frames -- then I'd agree.

But as we're now four days after the story broke -- both of those things look unlikely to happen.

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

You don't even need an expert.  On the vid uploaded by seanjo the two videos are played simultaneously and there is no difference in them  Nothing was altered/doctored.  Case closed.

So why is kellyanne Conway saying it was altered? 

14 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

If Sanders apologises, or someone can replicate the extra frames -- then I'd agree.

But as we're now four days after the story broke -- both of those things look unlikely to happen.

It's also well past the News Cycle for this sort of trivia. The lawsuit, if it's carried through, may bring it up again. I fancy they'll restore his credentials. instead, making the point moot.

On 11/8/2018 at 11:59 AM, Tiggs said:

I don't know whether it was doctored or not. Hence the thread, to gather opinions and evidence.

Seems important to me to know if the White House is deliberately trying to gaslight the US public, or not. Your mileage may vary.

CNN plays non stop Trump bashing 24/7.  Acosta is a jerk.  He has no respect for Trump but he has no respect for the office of the Presidency either.  He kept interrupting  the President of the United States...at who's pleasure his presence in the White House is even allowed...and when the Press Secretary attempted to take his mic, he forced her arm out of the way.  It is CNN who is trying to gaslight the public Tiggs.

29 minutes ago, Setton said:

So why is kellyanne Conway saying it was altered? 

If you consider altering the zooming in and slowing down of the point of interest then that would explain why she said that.  But nothing was changed.  The video was not doctored to make it appear something happened that didn't.

• Like 1

Just now, joc said:

CNN plays non stop Trump bashing 24/7.  Acosta is a jerk.  He has no respect for Trump but he has no respect for the office of the Presidency either.  He kept interrupting  the President of the United States...at who's pleasure his presence in the White House is even allowed...and when the Press Secretary attempted to take his mic, he forced her arm out of the way.  It is CNN who is trying to gaslight the public Tiggs.

I'm going to let earlier Tiggs answer that:

On 11/11/2018 at 3:30 PM, Tiggs said:

Again -- I don't care what the subject of the video is -- could be the teletubbies arguing over pizza slices for all I care.

The part I care about is the White House propagating doctored video evidence.

15 hours ago, Tiggs said:

The clip was originally posted by Paul Joseph Watson -- editor-at-large for Info Wars.

So did the White House "edit" it or did they find the best vantage point of a video and choose it. Apparently, it can't be seen by the naked eye.

7 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

I'm going to let earlier Tiggs answer that:

Earlier joc hasn't answered that so ...current joc will...

It wasn't doctored.  I've watched both...there isn't any doctoring at all.  The whole concept is ridiculous.

The President has the power and authority to kick all of the Press from the White House and allow none of them access.

He would never do that but the whole doctored video is just so much more FAKE NEWS!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, OverSword said:

If you consider altering the zooming in and slowing down of the point of interest then that would explain why she said that.  But nothing was changed.  The video was not doctored to make it appear something happened that didn't.

She said it was sped up, not slowed down. Which very much alters what happens in the video. 

I post a video of me patting my dog on the head, I'm an affectionate pet owner. Speed it up x3 and I'm an animal abusing monster, beating this poor ball of fluff over the head. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Setton said:

She said it was sped up, not slowed down. Which very much alters what happens in the video. 

I post a video of me patting my dog on the head, I'm an affectionate pet owner. Speed it up x3 and I'm an animal abusing monster, beating this poor ball of fluff over the head. 

Have you posted it? Because when Bennie Hill did that same exact thing to the little old man in his skits it just looked hilarious and not violent at all.

Edited by OverSword

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

Again -- I don't care what the subject of the video is -- could be the teletubbies arguing over pizza slices for all I care.

Just to be clear...I never...n e v e r once saw the teletubbies argue over anything...ever.  It was all like...Ahh..Tinky winky...and hugs...and clouds...did I miss the Pizza Episode?  Hmmmm....

• Haha 3

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

• Haha 4

I saw it live in real time. No video.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, seanjo said:

Watson says as much in the vid above. there is no doctoring, the chap made contact with the Woman, end of story.

yes it is there for all to see..... on videos that show the '''incident'''...

he touched and applied pressure to the woman's inner arm to stop her taking the mic ..

and it would be the end of the story if colluding Trump detractors would let it go... but they
never can and will go on for ever to try and make Trump look bad about anything and everything...

the only time he got a tiny bit of praise from them was when he sanctioned the bombing of Syria after
the false flag chemical attacks... but that was their baby.... the (globalist's) destabilizing of Syria -
so that's why they cut him a bit of slack then (just a little bit for a very little while)...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Michelle said:

So did the White House "edit" it or did they find the best vantage point of a video and choose it. Apparently, it can't be seen by the naked eye.

Some people can't see it. Some people can. Presumably, it's an optical processing speed thing.

Not sure the White House has officially commented on how they came to use that particular clip.

Since there's now a CNN lawsuit in progress, I expect we may find out.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, joc said:

Earlier joc hasn't answered that so ...current joc will...

It wasn't doctored.  I've watched both...there isn't any doctoring at all.  The whole concept is ridiculous.

The frame-by-frame analysis disagrees.

13 hours ago, joc said:

Just to be clear...I never...n e v e r once saw the teletubbies argue over anything...ever.  It was all like...Ahh..Tinky winky...and hugs...and clouds...did I miss the Pizza Episode?  Hmmmm....

Probably not. I just picked a random example out of thin air.

I bow to your superior knowledge of all things teletubby.

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, Setton said:

So like I asked yesterday, you going to post that vid?

b4c6879e4244db8a40b621ef3357f4c4.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

So like I asked yesterday, you going to post that vid?

b4c6879e4244db8a40b621ef3357f4c4.jpg

Classic case of elder abuse. ;)

• Haha 2

Good old Benny, pity he wasn't born Stateside, else he'd make a fine POTUS

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1