Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sanders accused of sharing edited video

Tiggs

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

So like I asked yesterday, you going to post that vid?

b4c6879e4244db8a40b621ef3357f4c4.jpg

Sadly, I don't have the video editing software of a conspiracy theorist... 

3 hours ago, Setton said:

Sadly, I don't have the video editing software of a conspiracy theorist... 

I thought you said you sped up patting your dog on the head and it looked like you were beating him, but most of us have seen Benny doing it and I just look like sped up patting and not violent at all.....sooooo...

edit for: oh I see now you just suggested that if you did it would look violent. Well we all know that’s not how it works now, or at least those of us old enough to have watched Benny Hill (the peace of Allah be upon him)

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/8/2018 at 12:53 PM, Tiggs said:

The "Acosta deserved it" opinions are fine, and all. More interested in discussing whether the clip tweeted by Sanders has been deliberately doctored, or not.

Its freaking terrifying. When those who hold power have no regard for truth and are willing to openly manipulate it in order to "punish" those asking questions a nation is in serious trouble.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A relevant article

Conservatives have gone fully fact-free: So how the heck do we even talk to them?

atching smart people fruitlessly insist on arguing evidence and facts with conservatives who clearly have no respect for either got under my skin. I took to Twitter to point out that no one actually believes Acosta did something wrong, but that many Trump-supporting conservatives are simply faking that belief in order to troll the left and distract the media. I wrote a whole book, "Troll Nation," about the way that "triggering the libs" has become the single most important goal of the modern American right. And how better to do this than to pretend to believe something obviously false, and then laugh at liberals as they drive themselves nuts desperately trying to get conservatives to see reason?

These tweets went viral, which I suppose shows that many on the left have finally decided that it's time to accept that your average conservative fancies himself to be Hannibal Lecter masterfully trolling Clarice Starling. (Buy my book!) In truth, it doesn't actually require much in the way of grace or wits to gaslight liberals. All it requires is a shameless willingness to say obviously false things, and then watch your opponents -- still romantically attached to the idea of reasoned debate -- grow increasingly desperate in insisting that objective reality should inform one's opinions.

• Like 1