Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mystical magical appearing ballots tour

RavenHawk

Instead of worrying about Russian interference into our elections, we need to look a bit closer for it.  Progressives have been stuffing ballot boxes a lot longer than Russians hacking into systems.

• Like 2

Dangling chad's, anyone?;)

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 11:06 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

“Found ballots” suggests that somehow, somewhere these votes appeared. Not “after a search for lost ballots”, just “found ballots”. 

Now, given that it’s bloody easy to know the number of votes cast, than should ballots be missing it would have been obvious.

He seems oblivious to the fact that Snipes has refused, nearly a week after votes were cast, to give a total number of votes for her county.  A WEEK.  All other counties but one reported within a day or two.  What is happening there is criminal and should be treated as such.  Someone needs to go to prison behind this outrage.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:29 AM, likwidlite said:

I do, occasionally, but TBH I quite enjoy reading the different viewpoints over a cup of coffee without getting involved. I find this UM to be one of the few places that isn't just an echo chamber from a set political view. However, as part of reading these threads, you do start to see the usual suspects over and over, yourself being one of them. Many of the other members live stateside, so it makes sense for them to be regulars in the US politics threads, I was curious as to what your first-hand experiences were and as to why you would frequent these particular threads being UK based. I was expecting a reply along the lines that you had lived there or had family out there and that would be the end of the conversation. To find out you've never even been was a surprise.

The guy tends toward a very, very negative stance on all things American.  That he'd rabidly support the agenda of the Left should tell a LOT about the perceived intentions of that group.  

1 minute ago, and then said:

The guy tends toward a very, very negative stance on all things American.  That he'd rabidly support the agenda of the Left should tell a LOT about the perceived intentions of that group.  

American foreign policy is what I always criticised in the past. Then when you guys supported Trump I criticised that. Since then, the more I read about Republicans, the more I criticise them. 

Before Trump, your internal politics didn't interest me at all. 

Just now, and then said:

What he spews matters not. Let them continue to have their tirade. Trump is President, not Hillary. The wise people spoke. Amazing what ignore can do for political threads and the handful of full blown TDS Iibtards that troll them.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

He seems oblivious to the fact that Snipes has refused, nearly a week after votes were cast, to give a total number of votes for her county.  A WEEK.  All other counties but one reported within a day or two.  What is happening there is criminal and should be treated as such.  Someone needs to go to prison behind this outrage.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) jumped into the GOP pile-on of Broward County elections supervisor Brenda Snipes on Monday, tweeting that "there is no question ... Snipes failed to comply with Florida law on multiple counts." Snipes, first appointed by Bush, has made some errors, but state law enforcement and election officials have found no evidence of illegal behavior by Snipes, and on Monday a judge ruled against Gov. Rick Scott's (R) motion to impound the voting equipment in heavily Democratic Broward County.

In heavily Republican Bay County, however, election supervisor Mark Andersen acknowledged Monday that he had allowed some voters to cast their ballots over email, which is not allowed under state law.

The Week

So not only is there no evidence of illegal behaviour from Snipes, there appears to be actual illegal behaviour from a Republican candidate. 

I'm truly surprised.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

What he spews matters not. Let them continue to have their tirade. Trump is President, not Hillary. The wise people spoke. Amazing what ignore can do for political threads and the handful of full blown TDS Iibtards that troll them.

Sounds like someone's salty that the election didn't go as they predicted. 

Also, I'm not a Hillary fan. At all.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Good to see people using the ignore function so well. 

Enjoy your safe space... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Setton said:

Good to see people using the ignore function so well.

Enjoy your safe space... 

Not a safe place, a get tired of listening to whiners who lost the election space. Get it right. And you make my list too, thanks for the reminder.

• Thanks 1

How many places where Republicans lost have boxes of ballots been found, recounted and flipped in their favor? It must be a bit easier to do this on the local level because I remember when jill Stein embarked on her voter integrity crusade scouring the country for boxes of missing Hillary votes. She soon disappeared for good because they couldn't figure out how to make it work. 

Seriously though if this was all happening for the opposite party EEM and some others would not be so nonchalant about it. Fraud, deceit, racism and Russia would be the words.

• Thanks 2

Maybe we should just have an impartial system where nobody can fool with the ballots.  I do not think Progressives are alone in this.  That is the whole point, both political machines are corrupt.

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe we should just have an impartial system where nobody can fool with the ballots.

I completely agree with you, however, being the custodian of voting is a right of the individual states.  It would probably take a Constitutional amendment to change that.  Although, I’m sure there would be something in-between.  Anything from establish better guidelines to have the opposition party oversee elections in each state.  That would set up the tit-for-tat rules.  To avoid perpetual cheating, this would eventually ensure more honesty (perhaps).

I do not think Progressives are alone in this.  That is the whole point, both political machines are corrupt.

On the surface, I would agree but when you take a closer look is where the difference is revealed.  No doubt that there are pockets of individuals that identify as Republican that are corrupt but it is nowhere near organized as the corruption of Progressives.  Progressives are in lockstep with each other.  That is almost counter to Conservatism. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

On the surface, I would agree but when you take a closer look is where the difference is revealed.  No doubt that there are pockets of individuals that identify as Republican that are corrupt but it is nowhere near organized as the corruption of Progressives.  Progressives are in lockstep with each other.  That is almost counter to Conservatism. 

Maybe an investigation will uncover the truth.

7 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Not a safe place, a get tired of listening to whiners who lost the election space. Get it right. And you make my list too, thanks for the reminder.

A place where you're sheltered from opinions you don't like. 

Certainly sounds like a safe space to me. 

My pleasure. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

How many places where Republicans lost have boxes of ballots been found, recounted and flipped in their favor? It must be a bit easier to do this on the local level because I remember when jill Stein embarked on her voter integrity crusade scouring the country for boxes of missing Hillary votes. She soon disappeared for good because they couldn't figure out how to make it work. 

Seriously though if this was all happening for the opposite party EEM and some others would not be so nonchalant about it. Fraud, deceit, racism and Russia would be the words.

I've yet to see any evidence presented that show this to have happened in Florida. Are you perhaps privy to information that even the police (who have stated there is no evidence of voter fraud), the court judges (who have now said the same and ruled in favour of Dems), and Scott's very own election officials (who have on multiple occasions stated the very same) are not?

If so, I'd contact one or all of the above with your vital intel.

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I've yet to see any evidence presented that show this to have happened in Florida.

Really?  Your head is seemingly deep in the sand...

Federal prosecutors reviewing altered election documents tied to Florida Democrats

The Florida Department of State last week asked federal prosecutors to investigate dates that were changed on official state election documents, the first voting “irregularities” it has flagged in the wake of the 2018 elections.

The concerns, which the department says can be tied to the Florida Democratic Party, center around date changes on forms used to fix vote-by-mail ballots sent with incorrect or missing information.

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/11/13/federal-prosecutors-reviewing-altered-election-documents-tied-to-florida-democrats-695299

This is just the beginning.  Look for overturning of election results and special elections in the near future.

Oh, and a Republican-controlled Senate AND House in 2019.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Federal prosecutors reviewing altered election documents tied to Florida Democrats

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/11/13/federal-prosecutors-reviewing-altered-election-documents-tied-to-florida-democrats-695299

This is just the beginning.  Look for overturning of election results and special elections in the near future.

That article was from today. No actual evidence of Dems breaking any laws existed before then.

We'll see if this is just more false allegations from Scott, since it wouldn't be the first this cycle and this came from him. If not, then it'll be only the second example of dodgy stuff going on in the State - the first being the Republicans allowing constituents in a Republican heavy area to vote by email.

I confess my ignorance.  I really don't get this.  How can the Florida Democratic Party or the  Florida Republican Party  get their hands in the election cookie jar?  What is it that a party can do?  Are you saying election officials are partisan?  Do they not have representatives from both parties present to prevent this?  If our election system is this broke, was it broke when President Trump got elected? 

Right now I feel a Kavenaugh  flashback.  Rick Scott says he was molested but he cannot say who, or when, or how, or where.  Give us some facts from a public investigation. Finish the investigation, issue indictments where needed.  Then talk about it.

President Trump was all about  the wrongness  of"guilty until proven innocent" in that case.  Now he and Scott are spouting accusations before any proof.  Excuse me, that is no way for a responsible Chief Executive to run a company or a country. 

39 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

This is Florida, one state, not a rollback of the entire country.  Bad ballots should be thrown out, officials that commit a crime should be prosecuted.  We should learn by our mistakes and prevent this in the future. If we can't trust our elections we are done.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

This is Florida, one state, not a rollback of the entire country.

There will be more.  It seems the Trump administration, DOJ, and DHS were prepared for election chicanery this time by monitoring and evidence-gathering of election fraud.  This will be a big deal.

Look for a big ruckus to come out of CA...a state just itching to turn red.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That article was from today. No actual evidence of Dems breaking any laws existed before then.

Oh, evidence existed alright, and everyone knew about it.  You just weren't looking in the right places.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe we should just have an impartial system where nobody can fool with the ballots.  I do not think Progressives are alone in this.  That is the whole point, both political machines are corrupt.

Yet it's only one side that consistently seems to "find" ballots after the deadlines for counting.  This is true election tampering and until it is investigated and people who are cheating are imprisoned, it will only get worse.  Destroying the confidence of the electorate in their ability to influence the choice of those who serve is a dangerous situation.  

• Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 5:01 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Well, I guess that's that. An outright false claim of voter fraud, presumably because they don't want the rest of the votes counted. 

But despite the facts the conspiracy monger in chief spread a rumor and his moronic followers will be talking about it as if it were fact for decades to come.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hacktorp said:

No his head isnt "deep in the sand" you guys are just a mix of prolific liars and desperately gullible sheep so until actual evidence is presented basically any conspiracy you throw out there is going to be tainted by the light of your hyperventilating over things like Uranium One, the Nunes memo, Seth Rich, and pedophile pizzerias.

• Like 2