Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mystical magical appearing ballots tour

RavenHawk

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No his head isnt "deep in the sand" you guys are just a mix of prolific liars and desperately gullible sheep so until actual evidence is presented basically any conspiracy you throw out there is going to be tainted by the light of your hyperventilating over things like Uranium One, the Nunes memo, Seth Rich, and pedophile pizzerias.

Did you miss the Politico article detailing the DOJ investigation of Florida election fraud evidence?  I guess so...

Or maybe you're just upset about Michael Avenatti's arrest today for assault against his wife.  That will likely throw a wrench in the works for the Hillary/Avenatti 2020 ticket you're so excited about.

19 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

But despite the facts the conspiracy monger in chief spread a rumor and his moronic followers will be talking about it as if it were fact for decades to come.

This thread I already a perfect example of this. 

• Like 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

Did you miss the Politico article detailing the DOJ investigation of Florida election fraud evidence?  I guess so...

No i saw it before I posted. Thats what I was saying the article is needed,  any trumpian making claims needs to come with hard info, ya'll have been proven liars entirely too many times.

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Or maybe you're just upset about Michael Avenatti's arrest today for assault against his wife.  That will likely throw a wrench in the works for the Hillary/Avenatti 2020 ticket you're so excited about.

Sure that would make me and exactly nobody else excited about that ticket :lol:

If we didnt have one loudmouth loser's joke of a campaign actually turn into a presidency I would say it would be fun to watch him run but I dont think thats a chance worth taking again

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

If we didnt have one loudmouth loser's joke of a campaign actually turn into a presidency

Trump does have a curious effect on people.  Here's one:

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Trump does have a curious effect on people.  Here's one:

Sooo you posted a 2 year old video why exactly?

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sooo you posted a 2 year old video why exactly?

So you can bookmark it.  It will come in handy again in 2020.

See?  I'm helping you stay ahead of the game.

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

So you can bookmark it.  It will come in handy again in 2020.

See?  I'm helping you stay ahead of the game.

Considering the state of our education system he may win again in 2020 (if he makes it that far), but the midterms certainly gives Americans some hope :tu:

18 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

This thread I already a perfect example of this. 

Right after posting this I came across an excellent quote from the man:

“The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes,” Trump said in an interview with The Daily Caller, a conservative news and opinion site. “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-illegal-voters-republican-disguise-1215632

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Right after posting this I came across an excellent quote from the man:

Unfreaking believable. I'm really curious if he truly understands the gravity of the most powerful man in the world spinning conspiracies like this.

WAIT i guess it doesnt matter if he understands it, his boss does.

Edited by Farmer77

7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

There will be more.  It seems the Trump administration, DOJ, and DHS were prepared for election chicanery this time by monitoring and evidence-gathering of election fraud.  This will be a big deal.

Look for a big ruckus to come out of CA...a state just itching to turn red.

If there is evidence that is visible and true, then good.  If this is just Republican spin, we need to get past it.  Was there voter fraud in Georgia?  Is it a little uncomfortable to have one of the candidates running for office iin charge of the election?  Sounds a little like the Banana republics that caravan is running from.  

If it is real, let the chips fall where they may.  At the moment, President Trump has a reputation for exaggeration and jumping the gun shall we say.

4 hours ago, and then said:

Yet it's only one side that consistently seems to "find" ballots after the deadlines for counting.  This is true election tampering and until it is investigated and people who are cheating are imprisoned, it will only get worse.  Destroying the confidence of the electorate in their ability to influence the choice of those who serve is a dangerous situation.  

Why oh why is there an election system set up so that a "side" can find ballots? .  We need a system designed to thwart interference, because people do cheat apparently.  I would say one side favors suppressing voters and the other  finds ballots.  I don't think we agree on even who should vote.

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Why oh why is there an election system set up so that a "side" can find ballots?

Its not that one side "finds" ballots. Its that one side has their voter base condensed into tighter districts which means a longer counting process as opposed to the republican base which is spread throughout rural counties making the counting process easier and faster.

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Its not that one side "finds" ballots. Its that one side has their voter base condensed into tighter districts which means a longer counting process as opposed to the republican base which is spread throughout rural counties making the counting process easier and faster.

Quite true that Democrat votes can come from districts that are much more tightly packed.

Take cemeteries, for example...

• Like 1

Just now, and then said:

Yet it's only one side that consistently seems to "find" ballots after the deadlines for counting.

i would love to agree on that, but i do remember Florida recount of 2000