Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange numbers on arm

UM-Bot

By: Wggoodman | Location: Charlotte, NC

This story begins about a year and a half ago. I went to Dave and Busters to go bowling with my family and when bowling you're under the black lights. Standing in line to get a lane I looked down and noticed there was a string of numbers on my right forearm that could only be seen in the black light. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112175/strange-numbers-on-arm

''The numbers Mason, What do they mean?''

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I can't tell you what the numbers were but can tell you while reading the 'Seth' books I learned that we are all here to learn to manipulate energy. I used to walk down the street and watch the street lights turn off one by one as I approached them. This first started when I lived in a rural housing development and was trying to see a comet. Drove to the end of the houses only to see a streetlight illuminating the end of the street. I remember saying out loud to my son who was with me,

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I believe our ancestors had abilities way beyond our comprehension and that a lot of it is still embedded inside of us. That being said, I believe some people like yourself can manipulate energy.

Why are the numbers no longer there? How long before they disappeared? Should give you a time line as to when it was put on.

17 minutes ago, Mystify said:

I believe our ancestors had abilities way beyond our comprehension and that a lot of it is still embedded inside of us.

Our ancestors just did a lot more thinking and had less distractions. They had a lot more time to philosophize and develope their powers of observation and concentration. They had religions which made you think. Not believe a set doctrine. They are nothing which can't be developed by a 21st Century human who isn't too lazy or set in their ways and learns to concentrate and observe. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mason, are the numbers still there (I.e. permanent)?

A thought that jumps out is that you are unwittingly part of an experiment.

My young brother was into dark occult stuff and had 666 in raised letters appear on his forearm one night.Also around the same time we had a violent storm,lightning struck the house and blew up the video recorder,causing 666 to be left on the lit up numbers,even when the power was turned off.It was there for a few hours,as was bro's marks.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, openozy said:

My young brother was into dark occult stuff and had 666 in raised letters appear on his forearm one night.Also around the same time we had a violent storm,lightning struck the house and blew up the video recorder,causing 666 to be left on the lit up numbers,even when the power was turned off.It was there for a few hours,as was bro's marks.

Dang to that dude!! Hard to write that off as normal!

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Dang to that dude!! Hard to write that off as normal!

The 666 sounds corny like out of a movie but its what was there.It was a time when so much paranormal stuff happened but am sick of being ridiculed here so I don't bother talking about it.Not trying to hijack the thread but had to share this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, openozy said:

The 666 sounds corny like out of a movie but its what was there.It was a time when so much paranormal stuff happened 

I can see why surface skeptics would call '666' corny. But it happens in many stories I have heard beyond yours. If you people know it sounds corny you wouldn't select that number in a made-up story you wanted others to believe. I think you are just stating the facts as an honest person has to. I am thinking maybe '666" has taken on a real symbolic meaning even beyond the physical level.

15 minutes ago, openozy said:

but am sick of being ridiculed here so I don't bother talking about it.

PLEASE DO share these personal relevant stories. My advice is respond to the ridicule up to a point and stop. The ridiculer probably already has his feet nailed in position of course, but others (like me) benefit by hearing more for consideration.

• Like 1

The thing about 666 showing up in so many tales is why I spend a lot of time pondering the subconscious linkage to SOME experiences and phenomenon I read about. We know now from history that it is not a real occultic thing, it meant Nero, not the anti-Christ (my belief anyway after a lot of reading and researching as I can) and yet it keeps coming up, as if our sub conscious still wants to spit it out to express evil and things to fear, etc.

I wish we did have more clinical studies about some things to run this sort of connection down. It would be nice to know where we are causing our own events, and where (perhaps) the real paranormal picks up.

It is symbolic for me, more than literal is what I am trying to express, and WHAT it symbolizes may be specific to the person experiencing it. It is very interesting.

JMO.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

as if our sub conscious still wants to spit it out to express evil and things to fear, etc.

This. It's a cultural association. How many movies use 666 to represent their idea of the devil, etc? A lot. 

In the 70s though it truly was mainstream belief that 666 meant the Antichrist, hence why Hollywood went nuts pushing it. 

Our beliefs drive reality in many ways... just not enough. I keep wanting to believe I hit the lotto really big :) 

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

In the 70s though it truly was mainstream belief that 666 meant the Antichrist, hence why Hollywood went nuts pushing it. 

Our beliefs drive reality in many ways... just not enough. I keep wanting to believe I hit the lotto really big :) 

I think all of us have something like that going on in the back of our heads. But I'm sure this is just one of the "if it's spooky, it's real" things. Like how every single thread about a ouija board is automatically "evil or demonic". 

Come one, X man, help me with this and lets hit the dang lotto this year :) 

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Come one, X man, help me with this and lets hit the dang lotto this year :) 

With my luck. If I played the lotto I'd owe them money.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, openozy said:

The 666 sounds corny like out of a movie but its what was there.It was a time when so much paranormal stuff happened but am sick of being ridiculed here so I don't bother talking about it.Not trying to hijack the thread but had to share this.

You have a lot of interesting experiences, Ozy, and I do wish I knew more of them, but, I also totally get how hostile it can get in a hurry if you try to share much. It is that old parable about casting pearls before swine :( 

I do not tell a fraction of the things I have seen or experienced, but what I do share is to a point and I generally don't respond at all to rude jerks. It seems to work better than giving them further thought. Believe me or do not. Talk to me with respect as I strive to talk to you in the same, or don't. Not here to convince anyone. I just like to learn and have sane discussions and swap theories at times. Hard to do that very much, though. 

A couple of your shares have helped me a lot, Ozy, so take heart. I also hope my liking for discussion doesn't give you to lump me into the sceptic pile. I like discussions, don't care much for debates. Just me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

You have a lot of interesting experiences, Ozy, and I do wish I knew more of them, but, I also totally get how hostile it can get in a hurry if you try to share much. It is that old parable about casting pearls before swine :( 

I do not tell a fraction of the things I have seen or experienced, but what I do share is to a point and I generally don't respond at all to rude jerks. It seems to work better than giving them further thought. Believe me or do not. Talk to me with respect as I strive to talk to you in the same, or don't. Not here to convince anyone. I just like to learn and have sane discussions and swap theories at times. Hard to do that very much, though. 

A couple of your shares have helped me a lot, Ozy, so take heart. I also hope my liking for discussion doesn't give you to lump me into the sceptic pile. I like discussions, don't care much for debates. Just me.

Thanks NAR,good advice.I feel I can generally tell between sh-- stirring and genuine discussions most of the time,Cheers.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi, I wanted to tell you that I have a 3 on my right foot.  I know it wasn't there when I was younger. Not sure when it appeared. I have been trying to find someone else with a number on them for awhile or to find out what it means. So any insight for me too would be awesome!!

I didn't see anywhere in the OP's post where they said the numbers were 666, so why are those numbers in some of these posts?