Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Trump: Jim Acosta a 'rude, terrible person

207 posts in this topic

Captain Risky

Trump calls CNN's Jim Acosta a 'rude, terrible person,' press pass suspended

NEW YORK -- The White House on Wednesday suspended the press pass of CNN correspondent Jim Acosta after he and U.S. President Donald Trump had a heated confrontation during a news conference.

They began sparring after Acosta asked Trump about the caravan of migrants heading from Latin America to the southern U.S. border. When Acosta tried to follow up with another question, Trump said, "That's enough!" and a female White House aide unsuccessfully tried to grab the microphone from Acosta.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/trump-calls-cnn-s-jim-acosta-a-rude-terrible-person-press-pass-suspended-1.4167573

OverSword

How many threads do we need on the same subject?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

aztek

as many as we can, no such thing as too many anti trump threads. lol

and yes, the president is absolutely correct, Acosta is a rude, terrible person.

Dark_Grey
7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The threads stop when you admit Acosta was a rude guy

• Like 1

Captain Risky
21 minutes ago, OverSword said:

you can never get enough of the zealous and pretty intern.

694940094001_5859438200001_5859436605001

• Like 2

Captain Risky
17 minutes ago, aztek said:

as many as we can, no such thing as too many anti trump threads. lol

and yes, the president is absolutely correct, Acosta is a rude, terrible person.

don't you think that Trump over reacted? i think he did. 

• Like 1

Seti42

Trump calling someone a rude, terrible person makes me LOL. You can't define 'the pot calling the kettle black' better.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Vlad the Mighty

See,this is what we love about the Orange Leader. I don't really know anything about Jim Acosta, but only the Orange Leader would call someone a "rude, terrible person", and this is what we most cherish about him. :) 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Haha 2

Captain Risky
2 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

Trump calling someone a rude, terrible person makes me LOL. You can't define 'the pot calling the kettle black' better.

Trump didn't like the questions and then turned it personal. don't know how serious you can take Trump when he rants against CNN and the "fake media" to be fair to Trump, Acosta was demanding. but i don't think that can be deemed disrespectful. Trump was rude. 

• Like 2

preacherman76
11 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

In light of all the crap Trump has taken from him and CNN, no I don’t think he overreacted at all.

• Like 2

aztek
Just now, Captain Risky said:

nope,i do not think so at all

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Captain Risky
1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

In light of all the crap Trump has taken from him and CNN, no I don’t think he overreacted at all.

so i guess the next democrat president will ban FOX reporters for the same reasons.   

• Like 2

aztek

so i guess the next democrat president will ban FOX reporters for the same reasons.   

same reason?? please show me fox reporters pull same crap cnn shmuck did. he got a boot for something HE DID. not because the other guy did the same,

• Like 2

susieice
16 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Trump didn't like the questions and then turned it personal. don't know how serious you can take Trump when he rants against CNN and the "fake media" to be fair to Trump, Acosta was demanding. but i don't think that can be deemed disrespectful. Trump was rude. 

No other reporter acted like Acosta did. They have their press credentials.

• Like 2

RoofGardener
1 minute ago, susieice said:

... temporarily. :D 

susieice
Just now, RoofGardener said:

... temporarily. :D 

What a load of....! If they got it coming, so be it. I'm not brainwashed by any of them. I don't care who he throws out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

aztek

Trump didn't like the questions and then turned it personal.

like??? lol, he was not asking questions, he was basically telling him you are racist because you think the caravan is an invasion. basically he was asking him why he is a racist.  yea great question to ask during president press conference. what an idiot he is,.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

susieice

I never saw so many cry so much! About everything!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RoofGardener
1 minute ago, aztek said:

like??? lol, he was not asking questions, he was basically telling him you are racist because you think the caravan is an invasion.

Very true Aztek. He then continued to barrack the President even when he had been told that he could NOT have a second question, and another reporter was called. The CNN reporters behavior was arrogant and disrespectful in the extreme. 

You know... President Trump is not OBLIGED to host a White House press corps. Unlike previous presidents, he COULD live quite happily without ANY of them, and communicate with America via Twitter and formal press releases. The media should be careful, lest they ALL get locked out.

• Like 5

aztek

have to agree, what is the original purpose of such events, so press can inform public, not anymore, now they try hard to shape our opinion, we do not need that,  this president uses tweeter to talk to people, so we do not need a middle man, might as well stop them altogether.  why do we need press to tell us what to think about his tweets, we will make up our own opinion

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

Captain Risky
1 hour ago, aztek said:

same reason?? please show me fox reporters pull same crap cnn shmuck did. he got a boot for something HE DID. not because the other guy did the same,

Oh so FOX is a more reputable news outlet, that’s doesn’t do fake news?

• Like 3

Captain Risky
1 hour ago, susieice said:

Fair enough, Acosta was persistent. But was it Acosta that Trump was angry with or CNN? It seemed like the latter to me. Any excuse will do...

• Like 1

Captain Risky
1 hour ago, aztek said:

like??? lol, he was not asking questions, he was basically telling him you are racist because you think the caravan is an invasion. basically he was asking him why he is a racist.  yea great question to ask during president press conference. what an idiot he is,.

Well who’s fault is that? it’s Trump that’s made this an issue. sending soldiers to deal with women and kids and treating and using them politically in a subhuman way. 

• Like 3

Captain Risky
42 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

What astonished me was that Jim Acosta wasn't trying to ask a genuine question... he was - instead - trying to debate with the President, and tell him that he was wrong. The arrogance of the man - who is SUPPOSED to be a disinterested observer - is breathtaking

heaven forbid anyone that has issue with human rights.

• Like 3