Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost throwing object?

Rachelxtc

1 minute ago, joc said:

My point is we know enough.

B)

The vast majority of the universe is so-called unknown dark matter. What is consciousness?

But anyway, observation often precedes science's understanding.

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The vast majority of the universe is so-called unknown dark matter. What is consciousness?

But anyway, observation often precedes science's understanding.

How so?

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

How so what?

1 hour ago, joc said:

, observation often precedes science's understanding.

1 hour ago, joc said:

Someone sees something they don’t understand. They investigate to understand. They don’t say it’s impossible for something to happen that I don’t already understand.

Observation can precede understanding.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Someone sees something they don’t understand. They investigate to understand. They don’t say it’s impossible for something to happen that I don’t already understand.

Observation can precede understanding.

Okay thanks...but still..the laws of physics overrides what ever reason they have for not understanding.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Explain how a ghost...aka spirit with no physical body...csm move an object.

38 minutes ago, joc said:

Okay thanks...but still..the laws of physics overrides what ever reason they have for not understanding.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Explain how a ghost...aka spirit with no physical body...csm move an object.

In occult and esoteric literature there are discussions on how ghosts can interact with the physical. One way may be to draw energy from the environment (leave a cold spot) and performing psychokinesis or using etheric rods. I am not an expert on the details of this. Bottom line for  me is that I believe the evidence strongly suggests such activity occurs and there must be methodologies for this. Observation precedes a full understanding.

46 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

In occult and esoteric literature there are discussions on how ghosts can interact with the physical. One way may be to draw energy from the environment (leave a cold spot) and performing psychokinesis or using etheric rods. I am not an expert on the details of this. Bottom line for  me is that I believe the evidence strongly suggests such activity occurs and there must be methodologies for this. Observation precedes a full understanding.

Okay...well...I'm not from Wooville.    Physics leads to  a full understanding.+++++++++++++++++

1 minute ago, joc said:

Okay...well...I'm not from Wooville.    Physics leads to  a full understanding.+++++++++++++++++

I actually think someday the so-called paranormal will be part of physics.

Edited by papageorge1

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I ca attest to that, as being as fact. Items considerably colder than ambient temperature, around the time of strange happenings.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I actually think someday the so-called paranormal will be part of physics.

I doubt it, it seems extremely shy of prying eyes.

8 hours ago, Habitat said:

I doubt it, it seems extremely shy of prying eyes.

Sure, but I believe there are no limits to physics. If it is real we are in the domain of physics. Just see how far physics has come in the last 200 years then 100 years then etc..  I think the key point needed at this time is a understanding that there are planes/dimensions with dimensional and vibrational attributes  making them not directly detectable by our physical senses and instruments. The world of dark matter/energy is still an area of vast mystery even admittedly so by conventional modern physics.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The minute we say "that's impossible, it could never happen" we limit and embarrass ourselves.     The universe contains more unknown things than known things.  We may not have the answers right now for why an object might fly across a room. We do have some theories, some root causes, etc.   All are being explored, Tested as we speak.

The cell phone argument is a ridiculous argument.  Video of objects flying have been struck down as being faked, or hoaxed.   Video and special effects software (rather cheap I might add)  is what skeptics often point to when viewing captured footage.  

The best evidence is your eyes. Multiple accounts exist throughout the word about the unknown phenomena.  Countless accounts from people who have no reason to lie exist on every continent going back to 830 A.D.  These accounts have not slowed down.    nor will they.

All accounts should be compiled and studied.  There is a baseline that remains constant within each reported case.

• 8 months later...

Was this at Norman Towers? The exact thing you're describing happened when I worked in the kitchen with the ice scooper. It seems like too much of a coincidence if this isn't the same place. I was there from 2007-2008. One time it nearly missed another girl's face. The only difference between what you witnessed and what I witnessed was the ice scooper hitting the opposite wall, not having time to drop at a 90 degree angle. It's a narrow area.

It all happend so fast and unexpectedly that it's hard to analyze it while it's happening. I witnessed it 3 times.

Edited by Pixiek

If this is true then that's a ghost. But nobody is going to believe you unless more people see crazy stuff and start corroborate your stories like my Puente Hills Mall ghost that someone made a topic on many years ago here.