Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump cancels WWI Remembrance due to rain

Eldorado

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Trump has told a couple of different stories to justify this. One that he didnt want to disrupt Paris traffic, one that the drive was just too far and one that the secret service told him no (which BTW is simply laughable).

If he wanted to be there he would have been. He chose to not go and honor the fallen on the 100th anniversary of the armistice. Again all his "patriot" and "nationalist" rhetoric just got thrown out the window by reality.

your problem is.... that you have become the Boy who Cried Wolf...... 

so pretty much everything you say is treated with suspicion and a very large pinch of salt...

(by me anyway - I can only speak for myself)

Just now, bee said:

your problem is.... that you have become the Boy who Cried Wolf...... 

so pretty much everything you say is treated with suspicion and a very large pinch of salt...

(by me anyway - I can only speak for myself)

Thats cool and all but im not really saying anything. Just reporting on what actually happened.

You can kill the messenger if you like but at this point thats gonna be a whole ton of folks as the hypocrisy from this one is a little too blatant to fly under the radar.

19 minutes ago, bee said:

facts are facts...... and if that article about the origins of the EU and Euro is correct...
they are facts that should be talked about even though they are uncomfortable facts....

Indeed facts are facts. 

So you think that the precursor to the EU was created by Walter Funk, a convicted war criminal ?

In your world it also makes sense that the countries that was the victims of nazi war crimes would gladly join an organisation that was founded by the nazi's. 

I think we have very different interpretations of what facts means......

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Indeed facts are facts.

So you think that the precursor to the EU was created by Walter Funk, a convicted war criminal ?

The guy who researched and wrote the article is talking about it...

I think it's possible that he is correct.... judging on how the whole EU project is going and the dominant role Germany has in it...

edit to add..... but don't want to go too off topic with all this.... I was just chipping in to a discussion that was going on 

Edited by bee

4 minutes ago, bee said:

The guy who researched and wrote the article is talking about it...

I think it's possible that he is correct.... judging on how the whole EU project is going and the dominant role Germany has in it...

edit to add..... but don't want to go too off topic with all this.... I was just chipping in to a discussion that was going on 

If only we knew who took it off topic....... :whistle:

On 13/11/2018 at 11:46 PM, Aaron2016 said:

The whole thing was planned for Obama well in advance.

But the Beloved Leader doesn't do things like planning in advance and just makes it up as he goes along? Well, yes, that clearly is true from a study of his policies. :unsure2: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

In your world it also makes sense that the countries that was the victims of nazi war crimes would gladly join an organisation that was founded by the nazi's. 

but before I go...... :) 

they wouldn't know would they..... 

'''ordinary''' people... the general public are conned right left and centre all the time by warmongers and Power Junkies....
backed up by Mind Control Media ---

:(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

But the Beloved Leader doesn't do things like planning in advance and just makes it up as he goes along? Well, yes, that clearly is true from a study of his policies. :unsure2: 

Nah contingency planning is one of those things the adults do while the politicians kick puppies and drink cosmopolitans or whatever it is they do. The plan was in place, he just chose not to use it.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Poor thing, he really is Russian. Now I'm seriously worried he's typing his daily trolling quota with fingers pale and numb from cold.

Because Russian oligarchy doesn't care for workers. Or soldiers. They're expendable. People were always so expendable for Russia. The only resource they will waste without hesitation. Which is why it's always a bad idea to go to war with Russia. 

aztek, I know you're reading this. The reason why other Slavs happily go to Afghanistan is because they're paid, in case they're killed their bodies are returned home and their children and widows given pensions. No one will ever call any soldier's widow a whore just because she publicly insisted to know what happened to her husband. It does not work like that in the EU. It never will. 

And the EU has no oldfashioned expansionist ambitions or situations that would remotely resemble Chechnya. People will be interested, in droves, for the army meant for defence, not just because in this world you simply have to have means to defend yourself, but also because it will be financially interesting. Mandatory conscripting is so... archaic.        

funny how any subject at all always comes round to a tirade about the vile muscovites (since now I notice that a popular word for "Russians" that was popular during the McCarthy era seems to be edited out :unsure: ). One might almost think there was indeed a propaganda purpose here. :unsure: 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 1

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

funny how any subject at all always comes round to a tirade about the ********s. One might almost think there was indeed a propaganda purpose here. :unsure: 

Well its a little tough to discuss the man (trump)  without discussing his boss :lol:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

facts are facts...... and if that article about the origins of the EU and Euro is correct...
they are facts that should be talked about even though they are uncomfortable facts....

If. 

5 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

funny how any subject at all always comes round to a tirade about the vile muscovites (since now I notice that a popular word for "Russians" that was popular during the McCarthy era seems to be edited out :unsure: ). One might almost think there was indeed a propaganda purpose here. :unsure: 

We're off topic, but, in short, I don't have anything against Russians. Quite contrary. For example, aztek. A nuisance to everyone sane, but I genuinely worry for him. Is he kept is such information darkness by own choice, is he that afraid, or is he earning his salary by posing as an idiot on line? That's... horrible. I don't want that for my cousins in Russia. 

It's Russian oligarchy that I'm aware will cause problems for my part of the world, thus for me personally too, and on top of it all they're already making average Russian life harder than it should be. 

So when I'm complaining against Russian oligarchy and their obvious expansionist intentions, I'm complaining because of myself but also because of (sane) Russians too. 

Russians buying political influence and waging propaganda war are facts so very obvious they can't be denied. 

(Also, more than off topic: Muscovite is popular name for Russians among non-Russo-centric Slavs too, because true descendants of Rus is Ukraine, not today's Russia. Russians kinda borrowed their own name :D )