Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP in my home

ashencrumbs

Hmm what about radio waves i have heard that old transmissions is bouncing back to earth can they be picked up in that case they could be mistaken for  so called "evps"

Edited by Avalanche

4 hours ago, ashencrumbs said:

I live in a haunted house. There are many ghost here and I often try to record their voices. Take a listen to the link below and let me know what you think.

I am a believer in paranormal EVPs. I think you caught a few clear words and some are vague. Very interesting and good luck and enjoy your hobby.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ashencrumbs said:

and you are right. It is tricky stuff. do they exist in a different place or are they here right beside us.

Are you familiar with things in esoteric traditions where planes of nature exist in different dimensions and at progressively higher vibratory rates. Things like physical plane, astral plane. mental plane, causal plane, buddhic plane, etc. I think so-called spirits have bodies/vehicles in these higher planes and can sometimes with intent interact with the physical.

20 hours ago, freetoroam said:

A sensitive mic will pick up all sorts, even breathing.

Here is my take on why i see it impossible to think an alleged ghost could talk:

Human can talk because they have vocal cords. If you remove the vocal cord from a living breathing human, they can not talk.

When a person dies, their body will decompose (or be cremated)  during this time so do the vocal cords. 

An alleged ghost or spirit can not possibly have vocal cords as they were lost when the person past away.

It would not be posible for an alleged ghost to utter any words without the vocal cords.

Here is how they work, you will see that it would be impossible to talk without them when they are not in a living body:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/amp/conditions/adult/otolaryngology/vocal_cord_disorders_85,P00475

How can you say the vocal cords degrade or are missing? When people see an apparition or one is photographed it typically has a human form. I see that the legs and arms are there. I would assume they can still turn their heads. Why would only some parts of the body survive and others not?  

I made this video. It's not exactly on point but does touch on your comment.

Between Us And The Light

Edited by ashencrumbs

21 hours ago, Piney said:

Most of them "miss the light" for a reason.  Like I said, making contact is not good.

Do you think the light tunnel (aka wormhole) is deliberately kept closed for some people? 

17 minutes ago, ashencrumbs said:

Do you think the light tunnel (aka wormhole) is deliberately kept closed for some people? 

Where do you got the idea from that humans would fit through a wormhole?

10 minutes ago, ashencrumbs said:

Wormholes are very small indeed. But if a recently released soul is in an energy form it should be no problem.

I made this video on the topic.

Crossing The Bridge - Death And Wormholes

Scientist say that they believe in paralel worlds, now this perhaps explains ghost sightings and EVP's. Anyways i do believe in the paranormal have had my share of strange experiences. Even heard things i heard like which can be described as an old radio being on in the distance and that was in my parents house and they dont own a radio.

Edited by Avalanche

There is 

15 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

Scientist say that they believe in paralel worlds, now this perhaps explains ghost sightings and EVP's. Anyways i do believe in the paranormal have had my share of strange experiences. Even heard things i heard like which can be described as an old radio being on in the distance and that was in my parents house and they dont own a radio.

There is more than  we know. I believe that the wormhole or light tunnel can set you down in one of multiple destinations. Some are more physical than others. Some with technology and others without. Sometimes, we can hear thing brought through time itself.  if you start thinking in terms of the multiverse instead of the universe your eyes start to open. 

Edited by ashencrumbs
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ashencrumbs said:

There is no tunnel or wormhole. Just the spiritual energy which prevades the Living Universe and for some reason or another some beings can't join it. Most of the time because they are too deranged and then they just "fade away" unless something empowers them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashencrumbs said:

How can you say the vocal cords degrade or are missing? When people see an apparition or one is photographed it typically has a human form. I see that the legs and arms are there. I would assume they can still turn their heads. Why would only some parts of the body survive and others not?  

I made this video. It's not exactly on point but does touch on your comment.

Between Us And The Light

Huh? To the bold.

When people die the body if not cremated, with decompose. It is a fact.

The  vocal cords do too. 

Vocal cords can not work without being attached to a body.

When people see an apparison, ir does not mean it is an actual human in flesh and blood.

It is physically impossible for an apparison to talk.

You can create all the fantasy ideas you like to try to justify your belief, but i would suggest you step out of your cloud lined box and take a look at the biological make up of a human and how it works.

it is not difficult to understand why a dead body would not be able to talk when you get to understand how nature works.

To the next bolded bit, no parts of the body survive when someone dies, thats why when someone dies they are classified as  DEAD. Every bit of them. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

it is not difficult to understand why a dead body would not be able to talk when you get to understand how nature works.

The brain's nerve cells are known as neurons, which make up the organ's so-called "gray matter." The neurons transmit and gather electrochemical signals that are communicated via a network of millions of nerve fibers called dendrites and axons. These are the brain's "white matter."   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is this conglomeration of neurons and dendrites and axons that allow what we know to be Thought Process to exist.  Without all of those billions of connections...there is no thought.   If consciousness could exist without the brain...then why...the brain?

Edited by joc
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, joc said:

The brain's nerve cells are known as neurons, which make up the organ's so-called "gray matter." The neurons transmit and gather electrochemical signals that are communicated via a network of millions of nerve fibers called dendrites and axons. These are the brain's "white matter."   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is this conglomeration of neurons and dendrites and axons that allow what we know to be Thought Process to exist.  Without all of those billions of connections...there is no thought.   If consciousness could exist without the brain...then why...the brain?

All.that too.

I just do not understand why people would think that once a person has died, the fuctions which are only posible while alive, could still occur when the brain, heart and whole body, has completely shut down.

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

All.that too.

I just do not understand why people would think that once a person has died, the fuctions which are only posible while alive, could still occur when the brain, heart and whole body, has completely shut down.

I think it is because they have bought hook line and sinker the idea of the human 'soul'.   And the 'soul' was breathed into Man by his Creator...the L I V I N G   God...who also has no body...no functional brain system...and yet he created the body and the brain and then breathed a 'soul' into it.  So, when the body dies...the soul floats off into the Ethers...and if you pleased God...if you believed the right things...your soul will go to blissful eternity in heaven...but if you don't...it will suffer torments for all eternity in hell.

But...you know...when you learn that crap from birth....it's in you.  It is a hard journey out of that birth box.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I will tell you this...from my knowledge....spirit voices..don't come from deceased loved ones. They come from demons. If you think about it...when people die...they either Go to heaven or hell...depending on whether or not They believe in Jesus. People don't get to stay here. Sometimes God will allow a couple of moments for someone to say good bye...but anything that is spiritual that is here...is either an angel or a demon. And if you start talking to spirits on earth...you will attract demons. And the more you talk and communicate the worse it will get. I am not going to incurage you or discourage you in what to do or not to...but if you diside to keep communicating...turn to Jesus if you have trouble. He is the only way to get delivered from anything. He has athority over everything. 

Katy

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, KatyAD said:

I will tell you this...from my knowledge....spirit voices..don't come from deceased loved ones. They come from demons. If you think about it...when people die...they either Go to heaven or hell...depending on whether or not They believe in Jesus. People don't get to stay here. Sometimes God will allow a couple of moments for someone to say good bye...but anything that is spiritual that is here...is either an angel or a demon. And if you start talking to spirits on earth...you will attract demons. And the more you talk and communicate the worse it will get. I am not going to incurage you or discourage you in what to do or not to...but if you diside to keep communicating...turn to Jesus if you have trouble. He is the only way to get delivered from anything. He has athority over everything. 

Katy

:lol:

Has personal experience taught you this? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

At 2:39 I hear "Look down" or "Look now." And most of the other I hear what you hear.

Edited by Whyareweallhere