Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There is YOU and there is the OTHER

Roc Koch

Not that one is, but THAT whereby IS, is. This statement is the highest secret of Existence. The saying SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND, is also part of the above. This is the primary goal of our own being to become. You must be in awe in just existing here in a realm that is other than you...

• Haha 1

Dimensional Presence — A condition where a being mentally cognizes or thinks that he/she is present in existence or reality by discerning stimuli (atmosphere, environs, information and things) that suggest he/she is alive due to the feedback of instantaneous information to the Carrier’s mentality or mind. All sensory data gives the feeling that they exist reinforced by the constant input of past history. Memory is key to the feeling of progressing into potential. One wonders if such a presence has built from a condition of Always. Such a condition of eternally existing as a mentality in many states of expression is who and what we are here in Time/Space. Dimensional Presence coalesces via some means of manifestation into a package of informational dynamics that moves into and through a materializing state supported by an organizational apparatus that directs echeloned dissipation of preplanned articulation. We utilize a means or vehicle of motivation in a physical state to leverage balance in Time and Space. To be requires preparation system/s of established instigators and expressers that can methodically synthesize consistently through a framework of laws and actions off those means of assembly. We should be totally amazed toward awe that we get to be here at all…Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is. Thus is the Crux of Being and Becoming, for we have only scratched the surface of our mental coherency.  

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/universe-science/metaphorical-universe-spiritual-information/

Edited by Still Waters
Source link added
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sci-nerd said:

Nice try, but Kate Bush is still better

She was hot 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

Not that one is, but THAT whereby IS, is. This statement is the highest secret of Existence. The saying SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND, is also part of the above. This is the primary goal of our own being to become. You must be in awe in just existing here in a realm that is other than you...

Dimensional Presence — A condition where a being mentally cognizes or thinks that he/she is present in existence or reality by discerning stimuli (atmosphere, environs, information and things) that suggest he/she is alive due to the feedback of instantaneous information to the Carrier’s mentality or mind. All sensory data gives the feeling that they exist reinforced by the constant input of past history. Memory is key to the feeling of progressing into potential. One wonders if such a presence has built from a condition of Always. Such a condition of eternally existing as a mentality in many states of expression is who and what we are here in Time/Space. Dimensional Presence coalesces via some means of manifestation into a package of informational dynamics that moves into and through a materializing state supported by an organizational apparatus that directs echeloned dissipation of preplanned articulation. We utilize a means or vehicle of motivation in a physical state to leverage balance in Time and Space. To be requires preparation system/s of established instigators and expressers that can methodically synthesize consistently through a framework of laws and actions off those means of assembly. We should be totally amazed toward awe that we get to be here at all…Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is. Thus is the Crux of Being and Becoming, for we have only scratched the surface of our mental coherency.  

Do you have a version that is intelligible for people who don't speak Woo ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

My head REALLY hurts...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Uhh

7?

The answer is 42. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

There are several "yous". The one you show to the wider world. The one you show to acquaintances. The one you show to those closest to you. The one you only reveal to yourself. And the one that even you, are only dimly aware of.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Google Translate should work!

Try English to Suomi, Suomi to Afrikaans, Afrikaans to Gujarati, then Gujarati to English.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Nice try, but Kate Bush is still better

One of the best, by one of the greats.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, XenoFish said:

What?

9 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Once while travelling through Wooville...I was able to snag a copy of the Dictionary of Woo.  It is a hard to get copy and not found anywhere on line.  So, I kind of feel obligated to translate for those who do not speak Woo.  

12 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

Dimensional Presence — A condition where a being mentally cognizes or thinks that he/she is present in existence or reality by discerning stimuli (atmosphere, environs, information and things) that suggest he/she is alive due to the feedback of instantaneous information to the Carrier’s mentality or mind.

Translation: I think therefore I am.

All sensory data gives the feeling that they exist reinforced by the constant input of past history. Memory is key to the feeling of progressing into potential. One wonders if such a presence has built from a condition of Always. Such a condition of eternally existing as a mentality in many states of expression is who and what we are here in Time/Space.

Translation:  I am here today, I remember yesterday, I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

Dimensional Presence coalesces via some means of manifestation into a package of informational dynamics that moves into and through a materializing state supported by an organizational apparatus that directs echeloned dissipation of preplanned articulation. We utilize a means or vehicle of motivation in a physical state to leverage balance in Time and Space.

Translation:  We have a brain.

To be requires preparation system/s of established instigators and expressers that can methodically synthesize consistently through a framework of laws and actions off those means of assembly.

Translation: Our brain makes us think.

We should be totally amazed toward awe that we get to be here at all…Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is. Thus is the Crux of Being and Becoming, for we have only scratched the surface of our mental coherency.  

Translation:  It's totally cool just to be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, joc said:

Once while travelling through Wooville...I was able to snag a copy of the Dictionary of Woo.  It is a hard to get copy and not found anywhere on line.  So, I kind of feel obligated to translate for those who do not speak Woo.  

Thanks for the translation, and thanks to the OP aka captain obvious for saying as much in the first place.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, moonman said:

Thanks for the translation, and thanks to the OP aka captain obvious for saying as much in the first place.

In all seriousness...I totally think it is extremely cool just to be.  Considering that...as far as we know,  only Planet Earth has life on it.  And of all the species on Earth...I am human.  Considering also that, in my particular case, I was born in the United States of America...in the Great State of Texas...and happen to live in one of the most economically thriving epicenters of the country...not to mention the fact that I have found this exceptional forum in which to put my thoughts out into the world.  

All in all...It's pretty awesome.  I'd probably be equally as awed though just to be a frog in a pond.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I love the attempts to determine what was said, but the fact that you know yourself that you are, then to start some kind of thinking as to who you are is a place to start to ascertain what this world is all about. 

57 minutes ago, Roc Koch said:

I love the attempts to determine what was said, but the fact that you know yourself that you are, then to start some kind of thinking as to who you are is a place to start to ascertain what this world is all about. 

Translation:  I'm still smarter than all of you but at least you are at a starting point now...thanks to me...where hopefully, probably not...but who knows maybe...one day you will become at least half as enlightened as I am.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

On 11/11/2018 at 6:04 PM, Roc Koch said:

WOO HOO! 

Still desperate for a following I see.....

Lemme help! 

Roc-WritCrux.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Who are you? 

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Who are you? 

Someone who claimed to be a "Cherokee Shaman" a "archaeologist" and a "wilderness survival expert" who is just a outright liar.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Someone who claimed to be a "Cherokee Shaman" a "archaeologist" and a "wilderness survival expert" who is just a outright liar.....

Crikey Moses. 

I've seen some threads before, usually walls of copied text, but I'd missed all that! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Crikey Moses. 

I've seen some threads before, usually walls of copied text, but I'd missed all that! 

It's Orlon Von Koch with a new screen name. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

It's Orlon Von Koch with a new screen name. :yes:

Mmmpf 

That's an interesting name... 

bml.gif

Yeah..... I'm being childish.... :lol:

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

That's an interesting name... 

That's not his real name. I'm not allowed to post that. But his only background is he worked in Chrysler's ad division in the art department and he's a freelance computer artist. He's been trying to start a cult following for a while. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1