Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There is YOU and there is the OTHER

Roc Koch

I have a few different names, but I am still a fairly good poster. Looking for those who think a little. 

7 minutes ago, Roc Koch said:

I have a few different names, but I am still a fairly good poster. Looking for those who think a little. 

Those who think little are the easiest to sell to. The less thought the more gullible. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, I have not seen many here other than the wisecrackers who we all went to HS with and now own their own business. 

30 minutes ago, Roc Koch said:

Well, I have not seen many here other than the wisecrackers who we all went to HS with and now own their own business. 

Yeah, it is nice being an independent soul. Not shackled down by college indoctrination. Earning my own keep through my own work, own intentions, own actions, own thoughts. Too be in many ways myself without having to put on a show for people. Not filling the empty spaces with many words that make no sense at all. You see, simplicity is the best. If you can not make your point in as few words are possible, no one cares. No one cares about how educated you are, they only care what you can do with it. Kinda funny. I've known a few high school dropouts with more wisdom and intelligence than college grads. I think teachers are the worst. They are the one's with less independent thought. Typically having a narrow field of view. Thinking themselves superior to others because they have some letter behind their last name. If it's not functional it's useless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 11/24/2018 at 3:28 PM, Roc Koch said:

but my students would have really picked up on the discussion rather than show off with silly remarks as some here have spouted.

Oh i can imagine...

....but I don't want to....

like watching your parents have sex

Edited by joc
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

Jealous that all your attempts flopped? 

On 11/25/2018 at 2:12 PM, Roc Koch said:

You were mocked on Hancock's rehashing Von Daniken.:lol:

None of your ideas are your own. You twist woocrap theories and do no research. You outright lie. That is not enlightened or educated. 

Mud pies. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Mud pies. :yes:

Dry ash pies ... :yes:

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Roc Koch said:

Ok

:lol:  You can't even defend your lies because they are too extensive! 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2018 at 9:54 PM, Habitat said:

There are several "yous". The one you show to the wider world. The one you show to acquaintances. The one you show to those closest to you. The one you only reveal to yourself. And the one that even you, are only dimly aware of.

Psychology 101

• 3 months later...

I am somewhat smart, but I am getting very old and forget sometime.