Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Weitter Duckss

The processes

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Weitter Duckss

The processes which cause the appearance of objects and systems

Introduction

The goal of this article is to sum up the processes of the objects' formation in Universe, with a special review of galaxies. In this article, these basic laws of nature are used: a constant process of growth, valid for all objects in Universe [1]; matter attraction feature [2]; the effects of objects' rotation around their axes [3] and inside a system; a decrease of radiation intensity and temperature with the increase of distance from a source of radiation or temperature (an object that creates and emits radiation) [4]; the absence of light in Universe; a short debate on dark matter from the other angle [5]. I consider the rotation of objects as the central process which creates the systems of stars, galaxies, the clusters of galaxies, Universe, Multiverse,... ; it creates all systems, determines their appearance and, related to stars, their temperatures, radii, colors, orbital speeds of the objects around a star, their numbers, asteroid belts and gas disks. [6] 

2. The effects of rotation around an axis (objects) and a center (systems)

2.1. The formation of a system by rotation

http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/paperinfo?journalid=301&doi=10.11648/j.ajaa.20180603.13 American Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245

Guys, can I kick this pile of s***? Just one more time, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss

Now, you do not spit more by me, already you are spitting by judges and American Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics. You is not good enough: ijser.org; Global Scientific Journal; newteory ...

What you want to achieve: approval minded or stop the changes in the new comprehensive understanding of processes in the universe?

Maybe it's only desire for showing non-existent power. Power = the Evidence. The new age is coming slowly, there it is, knocking on the windows with clear glass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
On 12.11.2018 at 4:18 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

So what? The" American Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics" seems to be a sub journal of Sciencepublishinggroup.com:

Quote

Criticism of publishing practices

The company has been criticized for predatory open-access publishing.[6][7][8] In an experiment, university professor Fiona McQuarrie submitted an article to International Journal of Astrophysics and Space Science from Science Publishing Group, using pseudonyms Maggie Simpson and Edna Krabappel (characters from the cartoon series The Simpsons). Although the article had been generated by the SCIgen computer program and was nonsense, it was accepted for publication.[9] Librarian Jeffrey Beall, creator of a list of predatory open-access publishers, in 2014 pseudonymously published a nonsensical article in American Journal of Applied Mathematics. The article contained an alleged proof of Buddhist Karma.[10][3]

wiki

:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
On 11/12/2018 at 3:18 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

The processes which cause the appearance of objects and systems

Introduction

The goal of this article is to sum up the processes of the objects' formation in Universe, with a special review of galaxies. In this article, these basic laws of nature are used: a constant process of growth, valid for all objects in Universe [1]; matter attraction feature [2]; the effects of objects' rotation around their axes [3] and inside a system; a decrease of radiation intensity and temperature with the increase of distance from a source of radiation or temperature (an object that creates and emits radiation) [4]; the absence of light in Universe; a short debate on dark matter from the other angle [5]. I consider the rotation of objects as the central process which creates the systems of stars, galaxies, the clusters of galaxies, Universe, Multiverse,... ; it creates all systems, determines their appearance and, related to stars, their temperatures, radii, colors, orbital speeds of the objects around a star, their numbers, asteroid belts and gas disks. [6] 

2. The effects of rotation around an axis (objects) and a center (systems)

2.1. The formation of a system by rotation

http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/paperinfo?journalid=301&doi=10.11648/j.ajaa.20180603.13 American Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics.

I assume this is a very poor translation?  What is the original language?   In English it makes no sense at all ......  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss

Discussion about this was in the topic

Report post

  #10  

Posted October 1

I need credible information (Internet I reviewed) about www.sciencepublishinggroup.com

Urgently.

They accepted my article for publication. Confirm or remove my suspicion. 

 


Slavko Sedić

Christopher Olin 
Propaganda and anti-propaganda. 
Prior to publishing, I always read comments on a scientific journal. I also read negative (and yours). The article I sent (version 1.) was just a pale extension of the earlier article "How are the spiral and other types of galaxies formed?". Classic review (my) of magazine policy.
Of course, they did not accept the article. They have requested a long string of changes (format, style, tags ...) I'm still checking: I'm sending the article with the requested changes. Again they do not accept. They find my published article in the GSJ journal and seek change. In the end I made a completely new article around the "Extensions".
I can confirm that the journal (editors and judges) are doing their job properly. In my case, they are fairly have earned every cent.

https://www.space.com/42437-oumuamua-interstellar-object-small-shiny-comet.html?fb_action_ids=2121197377911273&fb_action_types=og.comments&fbclid=IwAR3PQOj9n3VOFmWpRo2RsY148KyiDSo7GyH0FdtwpVi8e1_AaVv2PrER4hQ

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
14 hours ago, toast said:

So what? The" American Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics" seems to be a sub journal of Sciencepublishinggroup.com:

Yeap. Scam at its simplest form.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
13 hours ago, Essan said:

I assume this is a very poor translation?  What is the original language?   In English it makes no sense at all ......  

 

Nothing to do with poor translation. Its more about poor education of OP, or, maybe, and most likely, some mental issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss
15 hours ago, Essan said:

I assume this is a very poor translation?  What is the original language?   In English it makes no sense at all ......  

The rule is: open and read the text before the discussion. So we avoid in the debate redundant questions.

Acknowledgments 
Madam  Sylvie Wallimann-Crépin's Editorial Committee of EPD Sciences (2004) for the first boost at the beginning of the research.
Professor Zoran Ćoso, University of Zadar, for the translations in English and Russian.
My wife, Ranka Sedić, who funds this independent research. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waspie_Dwarf
17 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

What you want to achieve: approval minded or stop the changes in the new comprehensive understanding of processes in the universe?

There is no new understanding of the processes in the universe. There is only a journal that is prepared to take your money to print your gibberish.

You are being conned and you are fooling no one except yourself.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waspie_Dwarf

Weitter, you seem to think that the fact that you have been published means you have credibility. It does not. Harry Potter got published, that doesn't mean we should believe in wizards. The Lord of the Rings was published, but that doesn't mean that there are Hobbits.

The main difference between the publication of the works of Rowling and Tolkien and that of Duckss is at least Rowling and Tolkien wrote good fiction.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss

You should learn to read (and count). The commentary says: ijser.org: GSJ publikacion; newteory and

American Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics.

If necessary, I will again begin to cite the published articles that are changing outdated point of view. (which are written according to my published discoveries).

Let try, discus'ss about matter from article!

When you get tired of underestimate?

Publish your work on the forum, that we gain insight into your expertise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss

Please give some information and opinion (realistic) about

http://particlephysics.scholarenaconferences.com

 "SCON International Convention on Astro Physics and Particle Physics" which is scheduled from May 23-24, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
On 2/13/2019 at 6:06 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

Please give some information and opinion (realistic) about

http://particlephysics.scholarenaconferences.com

 "SCON International Convention on Astro Physics and Particle Physics" which is scheduled from May 23-24, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands

Convention organized by Jezdimir Knezevic? The guy with zero knowledge in astrophysics? Will be fun, like watching plumber performing neurosurgery.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss

Mister Dr. Jezdimir Knežević was not in my focus (now he is). Still. when to me. Anonimus. mail arrives. "We would like to solicit your gracious presence as Speaker at the upcoming" SCON .. "!

Who am I to be in the company of these people?

Maybe it's under your level, but I'm not in the chance that I choose.

Feel free to check with other organizers (how do I fit in that scheme?).

Professor Vitalii A. Okorokov earned his PhD in 1996 at Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (at present the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI – NRNU MEPhI), degree of Doctor of Science in physics and mathematics in 2014 at NRNU MEPhI, Russian Federation. He is now Pro-fessor and Leading researcher in NRNU MEPhI.

Vitalii has worked in the HADES (1994-1995) and HERA-B (2001) international collaborations. He is member of STAR experiment at RHIC in BNL since 2001, ALICE experiment at the LHC in CERN since 2011; participates in the projects of sPHENIX experiment and EIC as institution board member in the last case. His scientific experiences include the physics analysis of experimental data and phenomenological investigation for strong interaction. The current studies are related to relativ-istic nuclear physics and high energy physics, especially, to collective phenomena and topological properties in strong interaction processes as well as asymptotic regime in elastic scattering at ultra-high energies.

In his university, Vitalii conducts lecture courses on general physics and scientific progress in world history. He has graduated 6 BS and 6 MS students. Vitalii is the author and co-author in two pub-lished textbooks on fractals in fundamental physics and over 240 research papers in leading physical journals.

Francis T. S. Yu received his B.S.E.E. degree from Mapua Institute of Technology

         Manila, Philippines, and his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the

         University of Michigan.

              During the period from 1958 to 1965, he was a teaching fellow, an instructor, and a

         lecturer in the Electrical Engineering Department at the University of Michigan, and a research

         associate with the Communication Sciences Laboratory at the same University. From 1966 to

         1980 he was on the faculty of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Wayne

         State University. He was a Visiting Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering

         Department at the University of Michigan from 1978-1979. Since 1980, he has been a Professor

         in the Electrical Engineering Department at The Pennsylvania State University. He has been a

         consultant to several industrial and government laboratories. He is an active researcher in the

         fields of optical signal processing, holography, information optics, optical computing, neural

         networks, photorefractive optics, fiber sensors and photonic devices. He has published over 500

         papers, in which over 300 are refereed. He is a recipient of the 1983 Faculty Scholar Medal for

         Outstanding Achievement in Physical Sciences and Engineering…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
On 2/16/2019 at 1:40 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

Mister Dr. Jezdimir Knežević was not in my focus (now he is). Still. when to me. Anonimus. mail arrives. "We would like to solicit your gracious presence as Speaker at the upcoming" SCON .. "!

Who am I to be in the company of these people?

Maybe it's under your level, but I'm not in the chance that I choose.

Feel free to check with other organizers (how do I fit in that scheme?).

Professor Vitalii A. Okorokov earned his PhD in 1996 at Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (at present the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI – NRNU MEPhI), degree of Doctor of Science in physics and mathematics in 2014 at NRNU MEPhI, Russian Federation. He is now Pro-fessor and Leading researcher in NRNU MEPhI.

Vitalii has worked in the HADES (1994-1995) and HERA-B (2001) international collaborations. He is member of STAR experiment at RHIC in BNL since 2001, ALICE experiment at the LHC in CERN since 2011; participates in the projects of sPHENIX experiment and EIC as institution board member in the last case. His scientific experiences include the physics analysis of experimental data and phenomenological investigation for strong interaction. The current studies are related to relativ-istic nuclear physics and high energy physics, especially, to collective phenomena and topological properties in strong interaction processes as well as asymptotic regime in elastic scattering at ultra-high energies.

In his university, Vitalii conducts lecture courses on general physics and scientific progress in world history. He has graduated 6 BS and 6 MS students. Vitalii is the author and co-author in two pub-lished textbooks on fractals in fundamental physics and over 240 research papers in leading physical journals.

Francis T. S. Yu received his B.S.E.E. degree from Mapua Institute of Technology

         Manila, Philippines, and his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the

         University of Michigan.

              During the period from 1958 to 1965, he was a teaching fellow, an instructor, and a

         lecturer in the Electrical Engineering Department at the University of Michigan, and a research

         associate with the Communication Sciences Laboratory at the same University. From 1966 to

         1980 he was on the faculty of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Wayne

         State University. He was a Visiting Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering

         Department at the University of Michigan from 1978-1979. Since 1980, he has been a Professor

         in the Electrical Engineering Department at The Pennsylvania State University. He has been a

         consultant to several industrial and government laboratories. He is an active researcher in the

         fields of optical signal processing, holography, information optics, optical computing, neural

         networks, photorefractive optics, fiber sensors and photonic devices. He has published over 500

         papers, in which over 300 are refereed. He is a recipient of the 1983 Faculty Scholar Medal for

         Outstanding Achievement in Physical Sciences and Engineering…

Where it says that Francis T. S. Yu is an expert in astrophysics/particle physics, huh? Entomologist may have published 1000 scientific papers (in reputable scientific journals), but is he an expert on heart surgery? BTW, Okorokov might be suitable in this area, have to look into his publication list...

Anyway, it looks like this "convention" is just another gathering of "brilliant scientists" (guys like like you) - full of bs, and little of science.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss
7 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Where it says that Francis T. S. Yu is an expert in astrophysics/particle physics, huh? Entomologist may have published 1000 scientific papers (in reputable scientific journals), but is he an expert on heart surgery? BTW, Okorokov might be suitable in this area, have to look into his publication list...

Anyway, it looks like this "convention" is just another gathering of "brilliant scientists" (guys like like you) - full of bs, and little of science.

I suppose you are the supreme judge - absolute. Your word is the last. It does not matter what the topic is and what the evidence is. Your story is above of all evidence and science. Doctors of science are ignorant. Ups .. do I talk about you or about myself?

Anyway, be smart and attach scientific evidence instead of empty phrases.

For proof I enclose e-mail of the convention. Reason, to make you feel sick.

 

„Dear Dr. Weitter Duckss,

Hope you are doing well.

We would like to solicit your gracious presence as a Speaker at the upcoming "SCON International Convention on Astro Physics and Particle Physics" which is scheduled from May 23-24, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Our research team had a glance on one of your publication titled "The Processes Which Cause the Appearance of Objects and Systems" which is very impressive.

Kindly have a glance for more information:
http://particlephysics.scholarenaconferences.com

We believe your voice would be a critical addition to the SCON Astro Physics-2019 stage. Please let us know you are ready with your abstract. Kindly submit your abstract as much as possible.

Thank you for reading, and we very much look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Grayson
Program Manager - SCON Astro Physics-2019“

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
2 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

I suppose you are the supreme judge - absolute. Your word is the last. It does not matter what the topic is and what the evidence is. Your story is above of all evidence and science. Doctors of science are ignorant. Ups .. do I talk about you or about myself?

Anyway, be smart and attach scientific evidence instead of empty phrases.

For proof I enclose e-mail of the convention. Reason, to make you feel sick.

 

„Dear Dr. Weitter Duckss,

Hope you are doing well.

We would like to solicit your gracious presence as a Speaker at the upcoming "SCON International Convention on Astro Physics and Particle Physics" which is scheduled from May 23-24, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Our research team had a glance on one of your publication titled "The Processes Which Cause the Appearance of Objects and Systems" which is very impressive.

Kindly have a glance for more information:
http://particlephysics.scholarenaconferences.com

We believe your voice would be a critical addition to the SCON Astro Physics-2019 stage. Please let us know you are ready with your abstract. Kindly submit your abstract as much as possible.

Thank you for reading, and we very much look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Grayson
Program Manager - SCON Astro Physics-2019“

Dude, you can't write in English without google translator!!! I wonder, how will you present your speech?!!

Anyway, thanks for proving that this convention is just a gathering of dimwits organized by money eager scumbags.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss
18 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Dude, you can't write in English without google translator!!! I wonder, how will you present your speech?!!

Anyway, thanks for proving that this convention is just a gathering of dimwits organized by money eager scumbags.

Classics. You continue with insulting doctor of science. That confirms the validity of my comentar.

They do not know, do I speak English. If they know, there is Dr. J. Kneževic who knows both languages. As you can see, there's no problem except in your head.

I have decided to discuss on panels or in translation: I will set advertising on their billboard. Advertisement for a new article which is awaiting publication.

A bunch of doctors of science saw the value of my article. Does this hurt you? My site statistics say the article looked at about 6,000 visitors (mostly from the US).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
1 hour ago, Weitter Duckss said:

Classics. You continue with insulting doctor of science. That confirms the validity of my comentar.

They do not know, do I speak English. If they know, there is Dr. J. Kneževic who knows both languages. As you can see, there's no problem except in your head.

I have decided to discuss on panels or in translation: I will set advertising on their billboard. Advertisement for a new article which is awaiting publication.

A bunch of doctors of science saw the value of my article. Does this hurt you? My site statistics say the article looked at about 6,000 visitors (mostly from the US).

I beg you, record that convention on the video, that will be YT topic!

Jeez... Just let me ask you: did your doctor allowed your participation in that venture?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
3 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

We would like to solicit your gracious presence as a Speaker at the upcoming "SCON International Convention on Astro Physics and Particle Physics" which is scheduled from May 23-24, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands.

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 

"We would like to solicit your money"

SCON International Convention on Astro Physics and Particle Physics - Book your Slot

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss
6 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Damn you.. And why you have the urge to open all of your cards? 

 

Welcome to the real world. Where is different and where is not money in the game. Advertising is never free. You post an article (anywhere on a scientific journal) you have to pay. Everything is a trade, science today is an ordinary store to make money. That's why it does not matter what stupidity they publish. It is important that readers remain in ignorance and delusions (It publishers constantly nurture).

With stubborn work, I am trying to reveal truth and processes in the real universe in the sea of fairy tales. I have long faced with bans and censorships. It still has them (at every turn). Yet I go on to tear down your idols and ignorance of astro physics (for ignorance you are not guilty, they intentionally create this ignorance of the reader).

My new article (always the same theme, another angle) „Effects of Rotation Around the Axis on the Stars, Galaxy and Rotation of Universe you can read it to look at  https://www.svemir-ipaksevrti.com/ (En, Ru, Hr)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmk1245
On 2/24/2019 at 9:12 AM, Weitter Duckss said:

 

Welcome to the real world. Where is different and where is not money in the game. Advertising is never free. You post an article (anywhere on a scientific journal) you have to pay. Everything is a trade, science today is an ordinary store to make money. That's why it does not matter what stupidity they publish. It is important that readers remain in ignorance and delusions (It publishers constantly nurture).

With stubborn work, I am trying to reveal truth and processes in the real universe in the sea of fairy tales. I have long faced with bans and censorships. It still has them (at every turn). Yet I go on to tear down your idols and ignorance of astro physics (for ignorance you are not guilty, they intentionally create this ignorance of the reader).

My new article (always the same theme, another angle) „Effects of Rotation Around the Axis on the Stars, Galaxy and Rotation of Universe you can read it to look at  https://www.svemir-ipaksevrti.com/ (En, Ru, Hr)

Not real world, just fantasy world of  weitter. You are freakin' idiot who claims that red rose is of the same temperature as molten lava..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weitter Duckss

It's for you overweight text. Train the slang, that's your biggest range.

How can you this understand? No way. This is a text for older children from elementary school.

  Star Type Mass Sun=1 Temperature °K
1 EZ Canis Majoris WN3-hv 19 89.100
2 Centaurus X-3 O 20.5 ± 0.7 39.000
3 η Canis Majores B 19,19 15.000
4 HD 21389 A 19,3 9.730
5 Kappa Pavonis F 19 - 25 5,250 - 6,350
6 V382 Carinae G 20 5,866
7  S Persei M 20 3.000-3.600
8 DH Tauri b Planet; dist. 330 AU 12 M Jupiter 2.750
9 HIP 78530 b Planet; dist. 740 AU 24 M Jup. 2.700 (2.800)

Table 5. Stars, similar mass (except No 8, 9, ), different classes (type) and temperatures.

Ask of older to help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.