Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
joc

Hamas Attacks Israel

89 posts in this topic

joc

HAMAS FIRES MORE THAN 100 ROCKETS AT ISRAEL, ONE PERSON CRITICALLY WOUNDED

Hamas's armed wing announced the beginning of an attack against Israel, following funerals for the Hamas terrorists killed during yesterday's firefight.

"In response to yesterday's crime, the joint command of Palestinian factions announce the beginning of bombardment of the enemy's settlements with scores of rockets," Hamas's armed wing said in a statement.

Edited by joc
  • Thanks 1

seanjo

There will be no peace while HAMAS and similar organisations exist.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Jen5

Took an hour but Fox news finally picked it up

• Like 2

OverSword
1 hour ago, seanjo said:

There will be no peace while HAMAS and similar organisations exist.

Would there be if they drove all the jews into the sea as they state they want to? :ph34r:

Sir Smoke aLot

IDF's special operations in Gaza last night have triggered response from Hamas. As usual and as expected but professional IDF personnel should have known this. I would say it was all planned in order to break cease fire agreements which were negotiated earlier. So it's again Israel who provokes Hamas (this was not first time in last few months).

Very important bit of generally untold information.

Unfortunately the situation seems to be escalating hard. I find it hard to believe that Israeli officials would not evaluate situation before doing such stupid action against one of Hamas local commanders. 

As we speak, IDF fighter jets are bombing Gaza. So far, by some sources, over 200 'rockets' were fired at Israel.

Mainstream medias are working hard into promoting narrative of Hamas aggression while Israel is, jet again, defending it self (from enhanced fireworks, if i may add).

Similar scenarios were 'played' many times so far in history of Israel-Palestine (2014 for example) and Israel-Lebanon (2006 and infamous kidnappings) conflict, shallow reporting all over medias is expected and plays good for Israel.

It seems that direct hit on public transportation in Israel made IDF respond with bombing of Gaza and ''terror installations'' - IDF labeling of their targets in Gaza.

I just hope that it won't escalate as earlier in 2014 because Gaza can't take more hits. It's already way behind what's considered as livable by modern standards. 

Israeli government and Hamas need each other, it's perfect symbiosis.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

joc
14 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I just hope that it won't escalate as earlier in 2014 because Gaza can't take more hits. It's already way behind what's considered as livable by modern standards. 

Israeli government and Hamas need each other, it's perfect symbiosis.

BS

Hamas is an armed terrorist group branch of Iran.  The Israeli Government does not need Hamas...nor does Hamas need Israel.  The Palestinian People need a real Leader who will tell Iran to go to hell.  But then again...Iran is a puppet regime of Moscow...which...is why you do not see Israel, nor the United States, nor any other country on the face of Gods Grey Earth going to war with Iran...the last country that did was Iraq...which was, at the time, also a puppet regime of Moscow/

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sir Smoke aLot
3 minutes ago, joc said:

Hamas is an armed terrorist group branch of Iran. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_positions_on_the_nature_of_Hamas

Japan since 2006 and democratic elections has also removed terrorist designation from Hamas. Long story, many countries do not see them as terrorists so it's false information.

But to avoid having lengthy discussion (as we agreed long time ago) i would just like to say that my previous post was there to provide chronological view on recent events and also my frustration by these unnecessary bombings between Hamas and IDF. It seems that Bibi agrees with me, partly :D LINK He was so contradictory in that short 'interview'.

World nations have to pressure both sides into making long lasting cease fire as this insanity is more suited to 15th century.

Sir Smoke aLot
1 hour ago, Jen5 said:

Took an hour but Fox news finally picked it up

It took them longer to prepare report :D

joc
35 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Long story, many countries do not see them as terrorists so it's false information.

Yeah...I know...but they are nonetheless.  They attack Israel...they get attacked back.  It is never going to change.  And...they are backed by Iran...so they will always be attacking Israel.  It's what they do.

• Like 2

and then
4 hours ago, OverSword said:

Would there be if they drove all the jews into the sea as they state they want to? :ph34r:

Not according to the old Bedouin adage:

"Me against my brother, my brother and I against my cousin, and all of us against the stranger." 

and then

At first reading, the story Israel told stretched belief, even for me.  A SpecOps group went in on a recon and were stopped in their civilian vehicle by a group of Hamas members.  They then just happened to kill the local commander?  After further consideration, the logic seems more likely.  As a spokesman said - "we have more elegant ways to assassinate".  It seems to have been a botched recon mission.  It will be interesting to see how much Iran's help improves Hamas' performance in the coming conflict.

and then
4 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

World nations have to pressure both sides into making long lasting cease fire as this insanity is more suited to 15th century.

Eventually, it will happen.  Trump's team is setting the stage for it now with S.A. and the other Sunni Arab nations of the Gulf.  They will align themselves with a hated enemy to defend against another hated enemy they actually fear.  

Sir Smoke aLot
12 hours ago, and then said:

Eventually, it will happen.  Trump's team is setting the stage for it now with S.A. and the other Sunni Arab nations of the Gulf.  They will align themselves with a hated enemy to defend against another hated enemy they actually fear.  

Trump is trying to force Palestinians to do one thing that they will never do... To give up. I don't remember one single US administration which was good to Palestinians in this respect. Trump denied them humanitarian aid so please, USA, SA and Israel are one side of the same card. I was thinking about something worldwide not one sided AIPAC owned efforts.

Did you manage to see new ''banned'' documentary about that lobby;)

• Like 2

joc
4 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Trump is trying to force Palestinians to do one thing that they will never do... To give up. I don't remember one single US administration which was good to Palestinians in this respect. Trump denied them humanitarian aid so please, USA, SA and Israel are one side of the same card. I was thinking about something worldwide not one sided AIPAC owned efforts.

Did you manage to see new ''banned'' documentary about that lobby;)

The Palestinians would give up there fight to take over Israel if it were not for one thing.  Constant interference and saber rattling by Iran.  Israel is not the bad guy on the block....Iran is.  And...Iran is a puppet of Moscow...so what are we to do?  We could have peace in the Middle East a long time ago if Bush had taken the fight to Iran...but he didn't...he couldn't...i.e. Russia and fear of WWIII.

Not that I believe in the prophecies of the Bible...but Armageddon...the last great battle...takes place when the Armies of the World have surrounded Jerusalem.  That is actually a pretty good actual possibility if Israel ever attacks Iran in force.   So...The Palestinians are trapped and so are the Israelis.   The Palestinians can't give up.  Israel can't give up.  Iran can't give up.  Russia won't give up. America won't give up.  

What's the solution Sir of Smoke?  I sure as hell don't know.  I just see the large picture.

• Like 1

seanjo

All you useful apologist idiots need to take a close look at the events of 2005 and the consequences. HAMAS (and Iran, in fact, any religious Moslem) does not want pre-67 borders, they want all of the land to be Islamic, they want Jerusalem to be Islamic, they have no real claim to that land apart from conquest starting in the 7/8th century, Islam is more of an invader than the Crusaders, who's Christian claim on the land was born out of the Roman conquests, the Romans took it from the Judeans, the Jews...

• Like 1

Sir Smoke aLot
54 minutes ago, seanjo said:

All you useful apologist idiots

Very funny.

55 minutes ago, seanjo said:

they want Jerusalem to be Islamic

Jerusalem was multi religion place for hundreds of years under Muslim rule. Christians and Jews do not have such nice history especially in time of Crusaders and Israel today, with it's new laws is turning Jerusalem into Jew only place. Do you think that i support Palestine because of some media headline? No it's because of deep research into the subject which you obviously disregard in the same manner as you disregard most recent official political and diplomatic situation regarding Jerusalem. If you was at least partly informed about events in Jerusalem you would not write such absurd things, not to mention taking history into account. 

I loved ''useful idiot'' reference tho, irony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

seanjo
13 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Very funny.

Jerusalem was multi religion place for hundreds of years under Muslim rule. Christians and Jews do not have such nice history especially in time of Crusaders and Israel today, with it's new laws is turning Jerusalem into Jew only place. Do you think that i support Palestine because of some media headline? No it's because of deep research into the subject which you obviously disregard in the same manner as you disregard most recent official political and diplomatic situation regarding Jerusalem. If you was at least partly informed about events in Jerusalem you would not write such absurd things, not to mention taking history into account. 

I loved ''useful idiot'' reference tho, irony...

Bull****, you had to pay the Dhimmi tax under Islamic law, if you were a person of the book but not Islamic, if you were a follower of a religion that was not of the book, you were enslaved or murdered. All non-Moslem's were treated as second-class citizens subject to the whims of the authorities. Also depending on the ruler of the time, they were subject to enslavement or death for not paying their Dhimmi taxes. Islam is barbarism encapsulated, it still encourages slavery in Africa and the ME and it would spread Sharia Law if it could. It is outdated and should be shunned. Islam enslaved more African Women and children than the West, Islam murdered more African Men than the West. Europeans bought into a ready market in African slaves thanks to Islams trade in slaves.

Do you even know what I'm talking about when I mention the events of 2005?

Edited by seanjo
  • Thanks 1

and then
7 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Trump is trying to force Palestinians to do one thing that they will never do... To give up.

To give up what, exactly?  What do they want?  

• Thanks 1

aztek
Just now, and then said:

dead jews, all of them

• Like 2

and then
22 minutes ago, aztek said:

dead jews, all of them

Yeah, it was rhetorical and I notice he hasn't answered.  At least it seems to shame him to lie.  

Sir Smoke aLot
1 hour ago, and then said:

If you followed mainstream headlines it would inform you enough about the issue. Putting pressure on Palestinians to sign all sorts of initiatives which are against their best interests. One aspect of that pressure is denying humanitarian help to organizations and hospitals in Gaza, even tho about 14000 Palestinians were wounded since protests started this year, 7000 by live fire and 250+ dead so far.

As for rest you have means to inform yourself.

Sir Smoke aLot
1 hour ago, seanjo said:

Bull****, you had to pay the Dhimmi tax under Islamic law

Can you even reply without 'BS'? I know i touch your nerve (facts do that) but please... Be more kind.

BTW, you do not pay taxes today? I appreciate your reply but please, if you say something at least make sure that it isn't one of those old and refuted myths.

• Like 1

and then
1 minute ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

If you followed mainstream headlines it would inform you enough about the issue. Putting pressure on Palestinians to sign all sorts of initiatives which are against their best interests. One aspect of that pressure is denying humanitarian help to organizations and hospitals in Gaza, even tho about 14000 Palestinians were wounded since protests started this year, 7000 by live fire and 250+ dead so far.

As for rest you have means to inform yourself.

What do they consider their "best interests"?  Just try to be honest about it, man.  

and then
Just now, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Can you even reply without 'BS'? I know i touch your nerve (facts do that) but please... Be more kind.

BTW, you do not pay taxes today? I appreciate your reply but please, if you say something at least make sure that it isn't one of those old and refuted myths.

Yes, they paid "taxes" for "protection".  The fact that you see that as benign says all that needs saying about your worldview.  The evil that IS the Sharia will end some day. 

• Thanks 1

Sir Smoke aLot
28 minutes ago, aztek said:

dead jews, all of them

This little bit of information... Tells a different story. Remember reports about shelled bus in Israel? It was military transport and here is proof, Israel did try hard to make the news sound different. I believed it too. So, if Hamas doesn't attack when it gets chance to murder many Jews, why do Palestinians want that?

Meanwhile, Israeli officials make vile and inhumane threats :

https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1062093004473856002/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1062093004473856002&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Felectronicintifada.net%2Fblogs%2Fmaureen-clare-murphy%2Fisrael-pays-dearly-botched-raid-gaza

while also attacking civilian infrastructure.

4 minutes ago, and then said:

What do they consider their "best interests"?  Just try to be honest about it, man.

What do you want me to say? That they want to ''murder every Israeli''? I do not follow either side in it's radical fantasies so i wont follow yours either.

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Yes, they paid "taxes" for "protection". 

And we pay them for... For what do we pay taxes? And stop about Sharia because it's 's**t cooked in same kitchen', more precisely it is promoted by great Zionist ally, the Saudis who export their sick Wahabi terrorism world view to the world. The fact that you focus on their exports tells me all i need to know. You know, Osama bin Laden would happily agree with you.

• Thanks 2