Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hamas Attacks Israel

joc

32 minutes ago, seanjo said:

you really need to go and read some real History.

By ''real'' you mean that which was written by ''Zionist approved'' historians? 

You should know that ''clash of civilizations'' was (and still remains) myth so go and check your history sources because that ''Dhimmi tax'' absurdity is byproduct of false propaganda material written to promote, finance and sustain colonial project at the time after slavery and such practices were abolished. It's exactly from ''clash of civilizations'' that this tax comes from. I wonder why were people of Afghanistan and Beirut on good terms with West, since they want to enslave the world? Why was Iran and people of Iran on such good terms before 1979 because they were also Muslims...

Here mister, take a cookie for your efforts :lol:

As if ''Dhimmi tax'' has anything to do with destruction of civilian infrastructure. 

I see that you avoid discussing events in this topic so until further update i just leave this nonsense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

This is the news i read.

Apparently 8 people were killed when israel attacked. 

Israel are getting far too much sympathy when the horrors are on the other side of the wall, because of Israel.

If you research when and why that wall was built, maybe you'll better understand why the Palestinian people are suffering.  Jewish blood isn't cheap any longer.  I would post some images of shattered, burning transit buses but they'd just be pulled due to their graphic nature.  A peace will be forced between these two groups at some point, then the world will be faced with irrefutable proof of who the troublemakers really are.   

2 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

All i have got were same old attacks which consist of ''sharia'', ''death to Jews'', ''Hamas terrorist''.

Those remarks are classic.  That means something that has "stood the test of time".  Same old stuff, just another day - just like your defense of the murderers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Here mister, take a cookie for your efforts :lol:

You can't do that, that's anti Semitic ... :yes:

~

• Haha 1

Just now, seanjo said:

A commie anti-semite..really?

Ahhhh you finally understand what Ad hominem means, good for you ... you get a Goldstein Star ... just like the ones they give out in good ol' Europe

~

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, seanjo said:

So you'll defend any murderous group?

Why should I ?

~

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Dunno, but you do. 

That's right honey plum, you dunno, I don't go around defending the murderous Zionists now do I ?

~

• Like 1

Just now, seanjo said:

"honey plum" is that the depth of your "debating" skill? You seem to have a whole set of intentional put-downs to cover the fact you don't really have a clue.

I only debate with mentally sound individuals, and you sugar pie, is hardly worth my time or effort, carry on with your juvenile tantrum. It is immensely humorous.

~

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seanjo said:

So again, you've got nothing but juvenile insults...you carry on.

Oh please, now you are degenerating into an absolute embarrassment to yourself, go get a change of your logic diaper and do try again.

~

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I am waiting, your lunacy have my total and undivided attention ...

~

25 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Are you going to take all day ? Or are you waiting for the Zionists to start another round of sanctioned global murders ... ?

~

~

Feb 18, 2010 - If the Mossad was behind the recent killing in Dubai, it might be ... Tourists with a License to Kill A Look at the Mossad's Assassination Squads.

~

The following is a list of alleged and confirmed assassinations reported to have been ...... "Mossad training hit-squads in Iran to kill nuclear scientists: Report".
1970s · ‎1980s · ‎1990s · ‎2000s
~

Operation "Wrath of God also known as Operation "Bayonet", was a covert operation directed ... Author Simon Reeve explains that the Mossad team – whose squad names are letters of the ... An article in Time magazine immediately after the killing put the total number of Mossad personnel at 15, which would also be similar ...

~

Jan 28, 2017 - Kanafani and Vanunu are just two examples of what Mossad gets up to. There are many more. Last year, Israel's global death squads went ..

~.
Jan 28, 2018 - Intelligence correspondent Ronen Bergman persuades Mossad agents ... Mr Bergman writes that Mr Arafat's death in 2004 fit a pattern and had ...

~

Aug 11, 2018 - Assassination in Dubai did deep harm to Australian-Israeli relations. Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was found dead in a Dubai hotel in January 2010.

~

Feb 23, 2010 - But a group widely suspected to be the Mossad took that risk in January, when they assassinated a senior Palestinian Hamas man in Dubai.
~
Feb 17, 2010 - Hit squad: Mossad assassins escape after killing one of the terrorists involved in the massacre at the 1972 Olympics in a scene from Steven ...
~

License to KILL ...

~

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, third_eye said:

License to KILL ...

Qatar just gave - with Netanyahu's permission - 15 million in cash to Hamas to pay their employees.  A couple of days later, they're firing hundreds of rockets because of a recon mission gone bad.  Yeah, I realize your take of the evil of any action by the IDF but since that makes attempts at debate with you pointless, I'll ignore that.  When the IDF decides to assassinate, they don't need to risk troops to accomplish it.  Israelis are finally waking up to the world's one-sided tantrums and are ignoring them.  When the Hezzies start up with them again, southern Lebanese civilians are going to die in massive numbers and it will be their own fault for sheltering rocket caches and launchers.  So be it.  War is funny like that, people being targeted tend not to worry about perceptions of the groups who hate them REGARDLESS what they try or don't try.

10 hours ago, freetoroam said:

This is the news i read.

Apparently 8 people were killed when israel attacked. 

Israel are getting far too much sympathy when the horrors are on the other side of the wall, because of Israel.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13297/hamas-missiles-qatari-money  It's worth a few minutes to read if you want some balance in the situation on the ground.

34 minutes ago, and then said:

Qatar just gave - with Netanyahu's permission - 15 million in cash to Hamas to pay their employees.  A couple of days later, they're firing hundreds of rockets because of a recon mission gone bad.  Yeah, I realize your take of the evil of any action by the IDF but since that makes attempts at debate with you pointless, I'll ignore that.  When the IDF decides to assassinate, they don't need to risk troops to accomplish it.  Israelis are finally waking up to the world's one-sided tantrums and are ignoring them.  When the Hezzies start up with them again, southern Lebanese civilians are going to die in massive numbers and it will be their own fault for sheltering rocket caches and launchers.  So be it.  War is funny like that, people being targeted tend not to worry about perceptions of the groups who hate them REGARDLESS what they try or don't try.

Their own fault ? and what exactly are civilians meant to do when armed militants move into the area and decide to set up caches and launchers ?

Ask them to  leave ? organise a nice petition ? maybe a protest ?

Civilians are unfortunately caught in the middle and have little to no choice.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Qatar just gave - with Netanyahu's permission - 15 million in cash to Hamas to pay their employees.  A couple of days later, they're firing hundreds of rockets because of a recon mission gone bad. 

People got murdered, in their homes. Yeah you can say gone bad, I'd say real bad ...

~

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah, I realize your take of the evil of any action by the IDF but since that makes attempts at debate with you pointless, I'll ignore that.  When the IDF decides to assassinate, they don't need to risk troops to accomplish it.  Israelis are finally waking up to the world's one-sided tantrums and are ignoring them.  When the Hezzies start up with them again, southern Lebanese civilians are going to die in massive numbers and it will be their own fault for sheltering rocket caches and launchers.  So be it.  War is funny like that, people being targeted tend not to worry about perceptions of the groups who hate them REGARDLESS what they try or don't try.

The world didn't take or buy into little Adolf's insane nonsense, the world sure as hell ain't gonna pay more to the Zionists for the same kind of deal, under a different label or brand name. You can applaud and cheer however exuberantly for it you may be so pleased to, it does not detract from the fact that everybody that is dying is going to die, be it bullets, missiles or war planes. Killing unarmed civilians with modern machines of warfare to make yourself great doesn't make for any convincing pleading of innocence on the ones with blood on their conscience even if not a drop of blood scars their hands.

This kills everything that made the ancient Jewish people great which allowed them to survive the many years of diaspora as well as all the burning, slaughtering and massacring that was heaped upon them throughout a course of over a thousand years, none more so than the years they were held hostage in Europe.  

~

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, DodgyDaoist said:

Their own fault ? and what exactly are civilians meant to do when armed militants move into the area and decide to set up caches and launchers ?

Ask them to  leave ? organise a nice petition ? maybe a protest ?

Civilians are unfortunately caught in the middle and have little to no choice.

When the Hezzies rebuilt homes for them after the last dust-up with the IDF in 2006, the price of admission was the use of those nice new homes as staging platforms.  IOW's they CHOSE.  The IDF has made clear on multiple occasions that when the next fight begins, they need to flee immediately or face the consequences.  The only other option is for Israel to allow continuous fire from those platforms.  What would YOU choose?

28 minutes ago, third_eye said:

This kills everything that made the ancient Jewish people great which allowed them to survive the many years of diaspora as well as all the burning, slaughtering and massacring that was heaped upon them throughout a course of over a thousand years, none more so than the years they were held hostage in Europe.

IOW, they were great only when they allowed themselves to be perpetually pushed, shoved, beaten and scorned.  In case you hadn't noticed, they've created their own state this time around before another Hitler wannabe can finish the job.  Their attitude is that they'll never burn again, alone.  Seems fair enough to a reasonable person.  Tit for tat and all that.  Deal with it or sulk.  Their blood is no longer cheaply bought.

• Like 1

Hmm... so a reconnaissance mission was 'blown' at a checkpoint, and seven HAMAS militants where killed, along with (sadly) a senior IDF officer. 

Several hundred rockets where then launched at Israel, doing minimal damage, and causing only one fatality; a Palestinian Arab from the West Bank. 

Israel struck back with a series of air attacks that destroyed HAMAS facilities, including a TV station. This - in turn - resulted in a handful of casualties, with SOME of them being  civilian. 

I dunno... it's easy to become desensitised.. but... "business as usual" ? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, and then said:

When the Hezzies rebuilt homes for them after the last dust-up with the IDF in 2006, the price of admission was the use of those nice new homes as staging platforms.  IOW's they CHOSE.  The IDF has made clear on multiple occasions that when the next fight begins, they need to flee immediately or face the consequences.  The only other option is for Israel to allow continuous fire from those platforms.  What would YOU choose?

And that is a fact ?

Live on the street or have a roof over your head, not much of a choice, everybody would choose to have a roof.

• Like 3

IOW, they were great only when they allowed themselves to be perpetually pushed, shoved, beaten and scorned. 

By who ? And why ? and most of all ... what makes you even equate what I said to what you are implying here ...

~

In case you hadn't noticed, they've created their own state this time around before another Hitler wannabe can finish the job. 

So what you are saying here is that to survive, the Zionists has to be a bigger nutcase that little Adolf ?

~

Their attitude is that they'll never burn again, alone.  Seems fair enough to a reasonable person.  Tit for tat and all that.  Deal with it or sulk.  Their blood is no longer cheaply bought.

And yet they are selling it by the bucket loads ... that's the problem with holding anything to ransom, sooner or later, everybody is going to realize that all blood is worth the same. All or nothing ...

~

Despite another cease fire agreement which was agreed to IDF attacked and murdered fisherman in Gaza, 20 year old.

While it is good thing that there is no larger escalation such moves can lead to another wave of rocket attacks and disproportional retaliations. Hopefully situation will remain relatively calm after this and at least Israel did not close crossings in Gaza so that civilian supplies can get in.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/gaza-news/IDF-fires-on-Palestinian-who-threw-grenades-at-soldiers-near-border-fence-571880

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/maureen-clare-murphy/israel-kills-gaza-fisher-despite-ceasefire

It's hard to be optimistic but i believe that things will remain calm after that terrible day.

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2018 at 12:28 AM, seanjo said:

You're an Anti-Semite!

You have some serious issues.

Sorry but i answer to insult with insult but still i'll try to be kind :D 

When you have nothing good in your Hasbara guide book you just resort to old ADL's tactic which is - call it an antisemite! Disgusting.

Now disprove this or call me an antisemite again for stating the obvious. 

On 11/14/2018 at 9:26 AM, DodgyDaoist said:

And that is a fact ?

Live on the street or have a roof over your head, not much of a choice, everybody would choose to have a roof.

Bibi said it in front of the UN, that missile bases were built even under stadiums in Beirut. Hezbollah, in return, called all international inspections and interested parties to come and see for themselves :D

Still, that did not stop people from believing in Bibi's BS.

1ed0f96a462c631b1c0f6a706700664b.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seanjo said:

You are an Anti-Semite, and a proud one it seems, when you propagate the lies against Jews you are a Jew hater, it's very simple.

What lie?

5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Every utterance that comes out of your book of hating (((zionists))) is based in a lie...now look, I'm stopping right now, I've been having the same argument with useful idiots for a decade now, so you carry on safe in the knowledge you are right and you have beaten me...

Why do you use that Antisemitic sign which is only used by those who bash Jews because of Judaism, not because of Zionism? I find that ''(('' sign as very hateful and ignorant. It's exactly people like that, those who bash all Jews, who are disgrace and problem in just fight against colonial Zionism and look, it's you who find that BS as vocabulary worthy...

[edit] to add: and yes, good, i stop here too because you did not provide any thing which was worthy of reply. Read some more work from people like Alan Dershowitz but do not try to make me believe that such work is scholarly because it is not, it's pure fiction and hate spreading material. Have a nice day.

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1