Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hamas Attacks Israel

joc

On 11/14/2018 at 7:55 AM, and then said:

I am a bit disappointed with your sources as of late...

About page.

About President of it. Some more Bio with addition of link to Google search of her which mostly include funding of Anti-Islamic groups and spreading hate. Narrative of the site suits her agenda perfectly. And you agree when someone calls me as Antisemite while you get your info from total Xenophobes...

• Like 1

On 13-11-2018 at 11:44 PM, and then said:

Those remarks are classic.  That means something that has "stood the test of time".  Same old stuff, just another day - just like your defense of the murderers.

..Said the avid Zionist 'Christian' defending the occupation, disposession, cultural genocide and wholesale mass murder of hundreds of Palestinian children, thousands upon thousands of civilians.. including but not limited to the employment of white phosphorous. All of which are native Semites, lets not forget.

You boast about pictures of burning transit buses, how about pictures of scores of little children having been bombed, snipered or showered with phosphorous shells.. not even touching upon other innocents like women, men and the elderly finding thesame fate (while robbed of their freedom the odd 70 years or so by an occupying highly advanced military apparatus). But ofcourse, there are no innocents in the eyes of the Zionist, they are all (potential) Hamas operatives, Palestinian dehumanization to rationalize the crimes perpetrated against them.

• Thanks 2

On 14/11/2018 at 6:55 AM, and then said:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13297/hamas-missiles-qatari-money  It's worth a few minutes to read if you want some balance in the situation on the ground.

Sorry and then, can you give me something from a better source?

I tend to research the source provided before continuing further and i find i do not wish to continue further.

The Gatestone Institute (formerly Stonegate Institute and Hudson New York) is a right-wing[2][3][4] anti-Muslim[a]think tank with a focus on Islam and the Middle East. The organization has attracted attention for publishing false articles and being a source of viral falsehoods.

There are many more articles on this institute, i will just stick with the one ...  for now. Hopefully this will be enough.

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2018 at 2:26 AM, DodgyDaoist said:

Live on the street or have a roof over your head, not much of a choice, everybody would choose to have a roof.

I agree.  But it shouldn't stop them from fleeing once the hostilities begin.  Most will have warning because of the OUTGOING missile fire.

"There is no such country [as Palestine]! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, a local Arab leader, to the Peel Commission, 1937

"Palestine was part of the Province of Syria... politically, the Arabs of Palestine were not independent in the sense of forming a separate political entity."
- The representative of the Arab Higher Committee to the United Nations submitted this in a statement to the General Assembly in May 1947

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."
- Ahmed Shuqeiri, later the chairman of the PLO, to the UN Security Council

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian People, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people."
- Syrian President Hafez Assad to PLO leader Yassir Arafat.

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity.... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel."
- Zuheir Muhsin, late Military Department head of the PLO and member of its Executive Council (Dutch daily Trouw, March 1977)

"The interesting thing about "Palestinians" is that so few of the West Bank Arabs thought of themselves as such before 1967. It post-dates the founding of the PLO: Palestine had a national liberation movement before it had a nationality. Likewise, because the Arab League designated Yasser Arafat as a head of state, we've spent 30 years trying to create a state for him to be head of. Most Arab nationalities -- "Jordanian," "Iraqi" -- were invented by the British Colonial Office in the Twenties, and, although those languid Etonians came up with some evocative and colourful names for their hastily concocted jurisdictions, for the most part they're comprehensive failures as nation states. It hardly seems worth adding another bogus polity to the list."
- Mark Steyn, National Post, April 4, 2002

Those that call themselves Palestinian had the same opportunity to become a nation and squandered it because they would not accept Israel. They rejected the proposal as did the other Arab countries which led to the 1949 war when a coalition of Arab nations attacked Israel.

There isn't any people called the Palestinians. They are Egyptian, Moroccan, Jordanian, Syrian and etc. They cannot trace any lineage back to the Canaanites nor can they trace lineage back to the Philistines as the Philistines were from Crete.

History is a cheap subject to study and there are those here that have great need of a little education. Or is that a lot of education. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, seanjo said:

Every utterance that comes out of your book of hating (((zionists))) is based in a lie...now look, I'm stopping right now, I've been having the same argument with useful idiots for a decade now and can't really be arsed, so you carry on safe in the knowledge you are right and you have beaten me...

You've been having this same argument with useful idiots for a decade?  Really?  Maybe they're not interested in listening to hatred spewing, irrational, anger-management basket cases like yourself who thinks he has a Right in calling people idiots as if you had the book of truth in your pocket.  The only idiot here is you. I can understand it's tough to come to terms with the fact that you may have realised you're a gullible Zionist sap but don't take it out on others, there are two sides to every story.

13 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Those that call themselves Palestinian had the same opportunity to become a nation and squandered it because they would not accept Israel. They rejected the proposal as did the other Arab countries which led to the 1949 war when a coalition of Arab nations attacked Israel.

There isn't any people called the Palestinians. They are Egyptian, Moroccan, Jordanian, Syrian and etc. They cannot trace any lineage back to the Canaanites nor can they trace lineage back to the Philistines as the Philistines were from Crete.

History is a cheap subject to study and there are those here that have great need of a little education. Or is that a lot of education. :rolleyes:

So you're going to educate us are you?  Do you know that many Jews in Israel (75%) aren't even Semitic?  This just about the Ashkenazi who constitute over a third of Jews in Israel.  Then you have all sorts of other Jews that came from Europe, Africa and Asia.  There are probably more Semitic Arabs in Israel than Jews.

The reason they rejected the proposal was because they were forced to by the guilt of what Europeans did to Jews for centuries and above all, the proposal was lopsided in favor of a minority group.  Similar to the world deciding to give New Mexico, California and Texas to Mexicans and leave you with arid Arizona.  I'm sure Trump would agree to that. :P

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, aztek said:

46175113_2695867587305630_81377446038276

Hamas are more detrimental to Palestinians and don't really serve a purpose IMO.  They are the real useful idiots for Israel's objectives.

On 11/13/2018 at 5:15 AM, joc said:

going to war with Iran...the last country that did was Iraq...which was, at the time, also a puppet regime of Moscow/

Not to rain on your patriotic parade but Iraq was actually an ally of the US at the time.  It's well documented the meeting between Rumsfeld and Saddam and guess what came out of that?  A shipment of chemical weapons that Saddam used against the Iranians and stopped them in their winning tracks, killing thousands, so they couldn't take Basra, Iraq's only port on the Persian Gulf.  Guess what Saddam did with those weapons after?  Yep, the Kurds.  Guess who went after the chemical weapons Reagan gave Saddam?  Yep, another Republican, GW Bush.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Not to rain on your patriotic parade but Iraq was actually an ally of the US at the time.  It's well documented the meeting between Rumsfeld and Saddam and guess what came out of that?  A shipment of chemical weapons that Saddam used against the Iranians and stopped them in their winning tracks, killing thousands, so they couldn't take Basra, Iraq's only port on the Persian Gulf.  Guess what Saddam did with those weapons after?  Yep, the Kurds.  Guess who went after the chemical weapons Reagan gave Saddam?  Yep, another Republican, GW Bush.

Doesn't take away anything from what I said about Iran being a puppet of Moscow. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

Doesn't take away anything from what I said about Iran being a puppet of Moscow. 

The point I was trying to make is Govts decide who we're supposed to hate based on many innuendos and hidden motives that we sheeple follow.  Saddam is friend one day, enemy the next.  Iran under the Shah was the epitome of western values in the middle east and now its the most radical Islamic country together with SA who we're supposed to be allies with.  Human history is full of twist and turns. 

There are no good guys in this Palestinian vs Israeli saga but both have valuable arguments that end with accepting Israel as a nation and giving a land to the Palestinians.  The world should look sfter the best interests of the common people and bypass the likes of Netanyahu, Hamas and Abass who have done nothing to reach a final peace agreement.  Once and if a common agreement is reached the world should throw everything including the kitchen sink at the first that breaches the agreement.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

The point I was trying to make is Govts decide who we're supposed to hate based on many innuendos and hidden motives that we sheeple follow.  Saddam is friend one day, enemy the next.  Iran under the Shah was the epitome of western values in the middle east and now its the most radical Islamic country together with SA who we're supposed to be allies with.  Human history is full of twist and turns. 

There are no good guys in this Palestinian vs Israeli saga but both have valuable arguments that end with accepting Israel as a nation and giving a land to the Palestinians.  The world should look sfter the best interests of the common people and bypass the likes of Netanyahu, Hamas and Abass who have done nothing to reach a final peace agreement.  Once and if a common agreement is reached the world should throw everything including the kitchen sink at the first that breaches the agreement.

There is a a bad guy in this story...it is Iran.  And there is another really bad guy...Putin

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joc said:

There is a a bad guy in this story...it is Iran.  And there is another really bad guy...Putin

Let's hear it from one of the 'good guys'

~

[00.17:21]

~

6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Let's hear it from one of the 'good guys'

~

[00.17:21]

~

You are right...he is one of the good guys!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

You are right...he is one of the good guys!

:lol:

You are not helping your case any there dude

~

Just now, third_eye said:

:lol:

You are not helping your case any there dude

~

I like Oliver North.  I think he is a patriot and I think he is a good guy.  I liked Reagan as well.  And...as you know...I like Trump.  Also...I like Ike!  :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, joc said:

I like Oliver North.  I think he is a patriot and I think he is a good guy.  I liked Reagan as well.  And...as you know...I like Trump.  Also...I like Ike!  :)

Tell that to the good and fine men and women that were KIA due to his patriotism

~

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, joc said:

To like these guys means you believe America is a force for good in the world, therefore you'll never convince those who only think of her as the primary cause of all the world's ills.  Let them whine.  It's good for their self-esteem :w00t:

• Haha 1

Let's hear it from the whiners ...

~

~

In the Iran-Contra affair, the Reagan administration secretly sold weapons to Iran to ... The scandal began to unravel after an C-123 supply plane over northern ... to serious—some said impeachable—consequences in the Iran-Contra affair.

~

Once in office, Reagan came down hard on Central America, in effect letting his ... In late 1981, President Reagan authorized the U.S. to support the contras by ...

~

Home » The Iran Contra Affairs » Nicaragua Since Iran-Contra ... In 1997, Arnoldo Aléman became president after winning elections the previous year.

~

Nov 25, 2016 - Reflecting on the Iran-Contra scandal and the Persian Gulf War, Tesich ... After the Iran deals were leaked to a Lebanese news magazine, the White ..... the president with the truth about his actions and their consequences.

~

Ronald Reagan's efforts to eradicate Communism spanned the globe, but the insurgent Contras' cause in Nicaragua was particularly dear to him.

~

Iran-Contra Affair: A summary of the Iran-Contra Affair. ... Iran-Contra Affair, 1980s U.S. political scandal in which the National Security Council (NSC) became involved in secret weapons transactions and other .... effect on American history.

~

by FM Kaiser - ‎1994 - ‎Cited by 6 - ‎Related articles
begun in late 1986, with revelations about U.S. arms sales to Iran and the transfer of the proceeds (and other funds) to the contras in Nicaragua. A number of.

~
Ollie whined it ...

" The Congress is to blame ... " 

" Our adversaries laugh at us and our friends recoil in horror ... "

~

~
May 7, 2018 - Oliver North was a central figure in the Iran-Contra affair. ... North was found guilty of shredding government documents, receiving a bribe and ...

~

A jury on May 4, 1989, found former White House aide Oliver L. North guilty on three felony counts in connection with the Iran-contra affair but acquitted him on ...

~

~

" Immunity "

170px-Oliver_North_mug_shot.jpg

~

North was tried in 1988. He was indicted on 16 felony counts, and on May 4, 1989, he was initially convicted of three: accepting an illegal gratuity, aiding and abetting in the obstruction of a congressional inquiry, and ordering the destruction of documents through his secretary, Fawn Hall. He was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Gerhard Gesell on July 5, 1989, to a three-year suspended prison term, two years probation, $150,000 in fines, and 1,200 hours of community service. North performed some of his community service within Potomac Gardens, a public housing project in southeast Washington, DC.[29] However, on July 20, 1990, with the help of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU),[30] North's convictions were vacated, after the appeals court found that witnesses in his trial might have been impermissibly affected by his immunized congressional testimony.[31]

The individual members of the prosecution team had isolated themselves from news reports and discussion of North's testimony, and while the defense could show no specific instance in which North's congressional testimony was used in his trial, the Court of Appeals ruled that the trial judge had made an insufficient examination of the issue. Consequently, North's convictions were reversed. After further hearings on the immunity issue, Judge Gesell dismissed all charges against North on September 16, 1991.[32]

~

~

Whine on ...

~

• Like 1

7 hours ago, third_eye said:

Whine on ...

That's YOUR schtick, little man, not mine.  :w00t:

4 hours ago, and then said:

That's YOUR schtick, little man, not mine.  :w00t:

Wow ...  big talker ... let's hear the whine from your schticks then big pooch ...

~

Jan 15, 2015 - As a result of the actions of Ronald Reagan and others like him, ..... to Iran to fund Contra terrorists in Nicaragua, the scandal is a bit more ...

~
Under the Reagan administration, U.S. policy toward Nicaragua's Sandinista government ... The White House has managed to keep the contras alive -- against the ... in the April report and also analyzed the Nicaraguan government's actions in ...

~

May 17, 1987 - The incident dramatized a point made by opponents of U.S. aid to the contras: that their atrocities render our policy criminal. As the left-wing ...
Missing: acts ‎| ‎Must include: ‎acts

~

Mar 7, 1985 - An independent attorney's probe of charges that antigovernment rebels in Nicaragua commit human rights atrocities has produced 145 sworn ...
casualties on civilians during the course of actions in three broad categories: ... Reed Brody, "Attacks by the Nicaraguan 'Contras' on the Civilian Population.

~

Meanwhile, back on the actual topic, the Hamas is being forced into a tighter corner by the loss of U.S. $ and Trump - just keeps on winning.  

• Thanks 1