Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
joc

Hamas Attacks Israel

89 posts in this topic

Sir Smoke aLot

Anyways, from all the info i shared in order for us all to have two view points here there wasn't one single reply in which that shared information was attacked or proven false.

All i have got were same old attacks which consist of ''sharia'', ''death to Jews'', ''Hamas terrorist''.

If that will be only response i got here i just want to inform you that i wont address such claims at all. Either provide us new fresh info about the topic, prove others information as wrong or just make a new topic in which we can discuss age old questions because this way of things insults everyone's intelligence. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

freetoroam
On 12/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

So it's again Israel who provokes Hamas (this was not first time in last few months).

This is the news i read.

Apparently 8 people were killed when israel attacked. 

Israel are getting far too much sympathy when the horrors are on the other side of the wall, because of Israel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sir Smoke aLot
Just now, freetoroam said:

This is the news i read.

I guess that we all do. Over the years i did manage to find some decent independent journalists but internet is so largely polluted place that it's hard to find credible ones. I almost gave up on many occasions.

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Israel are getting far too much sympathy when the horrors are on the other side of the wall, because of Israel.

Exactly how i feel. World is not black and white no matter how hard someone tries to make it as such.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

seanjo
1 hour ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Can you even reply without 'BS'? I know i touch your nerve (facts do that) but please... Be more kind.

BTW, you do not pay taxes today? I appreciate your reply but please, if you say something at least make sure that it isn't one of those old and refuted myths.

I pay taxes to pay for the upkeep of my Countries infrastructure and public services, not because I am of a certain religion, the Dhimmi tax was on top of any other tax...you really need to go and read some real History.

• Like 1

Sir Smoke aLot
32 minutes ago, seanjo said:

you really need to go and read some real History.

By ''real'' you mean that which was written by ''Zionist approved'' historians? 

You should know that ''clash of civilizations'' was (and still remains) myth so go and check your history sources because that ''Dhimmi tax'' absurdity is byproduct of false propaganda material written to promote, finance and sustain colonial project at the time after slavery and such practices were abolished. It's exactly from ''clash of civilizations'' that this tax comes from. I wonder why were people of Afghanistan and Beirut on good terms with West, since they want to enslave the world? Why was Iran and people of Iran on such good terms before 1979 because they were also Muslims...

Here mister, take a cookie for your efforts :lol:

As if ''Dhimmi tax'' has anything to do with destruction of civilian infrastructure. 

I see that you avoid discussing events in this topic so until further update i just leave this nonsense.

• Like 1

and then
1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

This is the news i read.

If you research when and why that wall was built, maybe you'll better understand why the Palestinian people are suffering.  Jewish blood isn't cheap any longer.  I would post some images of shattered, burning transit buses but they'd just be pulled due to their graphic nature.  A peace will be forced between these two groups at some point, then the world will be faced with irrefutable proof of who the troublemakers really are.   

• Thanks 1

and then
2 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

All i have got were same old attacks which consist of ''sharia'', ''death to Jews'', ''Hamas terrorist''.

Those remarks are classic.  That means something that has "stood the test of time".  Same old stuff, just another day - just like your defense of the murderers.

• Haha 1

seanjo

By ''real'' you mean that which was written by ''Zionist approved'' historians? 

You should know that ''clash of civilizations'' was (and still remains) myth so go and check your history sources because that ''Dhimmi tax'' absurdity is byproduct of false propaganda material written to promote, finance and sustain colonial project at the time after slavery and such practices were abolished. It's exactly from ''clash of civilizations'' that this tax comes from. I wonder why were people of Afghanistan and Beirut on good terms with West, since they want to enslave the world? Why was Iran and people of Iran on such good terms before 1979 because they were also Muslims...

As if ''Dhimmi tax'' has anything to do with destruction of civilian infrastructure. 

I see that you avoid discussing events in this topic so until further update i just leave this nonsense.

You're an Anti-Semite! I get it...carry on with your hatred despite facts and history..

Edited by seanjo
  • Thanks 1

third_eye

You can't do that, that's anti Semitic ... :yes:

~

• Haha 1

seanjo

Really, all you useful idiots, tell me about the consequences of 2005 in Gaza...

• Thanks 1

seanjo
3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You can't do that, that's anti Semitic ... :yes:

~

A commie anti-semite..really? That Clichéd!

Edited by seanjo
  • Thanks 1

third_eye
Just now, seanjo said:

A commie anti-semite..really?

Ahhhh you finally understand what Ad hominem means, good for you ... you get a Goldstein Star ... just like the ones they give out in good ol' Europe

~

• Like 1

seanjo
1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Ahhhh you finally understand what Ad hominem means, good for you ... you get a Goldstein Star ... just like the ones they give out in good ol' Europe

~

So you'll defend any murderous group?

• Like 1

third_eye
10 minutes ago, seanjo said:

So you'll defend any murderous group?

Why should I ?

~

• Like 1

seanjo
4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Why should I ?

~

Dunno, but you do. 

• Like 1

third_eye
8 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Dunno, but you do. 

That's right honey plum, you dunno, I don't go around defending the murderous Zionists now do I ?

~

• Like 1

seanjo
Just now, third_eye said:

That's right honey plum, you dunno, I don't go around defending the murderous Zionists now do I ?

~

No, you don't, you hate the Jews, you defend murderous religious zealots like HAMAS and murderous totalitarian ideologies like Communism though.

"honey plum" is that the depth of your "debating" skill? You seem to have a whole set of intentional put-downs to cover the fact you don't really have a clue.

• Thanks 1

third_eye
Just now, seanjo said:

"honey plum" is that the depth of your "debating" skill? You seem to have a whole set of intentional put-downs to cover the fact you don't really have a clue.

I only debate with mentally sound individuals, and you sugar pie, is hardly worth my time or effort, carry on with your juvenile tantrum. It is immensely humorous.

~

• Like 2

seanjo
22 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I only debate with mentally sound individuals, and you sugar pie, is hardly worth my time or effort, carry on with your juvenile tantrum. It is immensely humorous.

~

So again, you've got nothing but juvenile insults...you carry on.

• Thanks 1

third_eye
2 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Oh please, now you are degenerating into an absolute embarrassment to yourself, go get a change of your logic diaper and do try again.

~

• Haha 1

third_eye
7 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I am waiting, your lunacy have my total and undivided attention ...

~

third_eye
25 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Are you going to take all day ? Or are you waiting for the Zionists to start another round of sanctioned global murders ... ?

~

~

Feb 18, 2010 - If the Mossad was behind the recent killing in Dubai, it might be ... Tourists with a License to Kill A Look at the Mossad's Assassination Squads.

~

The following is a list of alleged and confirmed assassinations reported to have been ...... "Mossad training hit-squads in Iran to kill nuclear scientists: Report".
1970s · ‎1980s · ‎1990s · ‎2000s
~

Operation "Wrath of God also known as Operation "Bayonet", was a covert operation directed ... Author Simon Reeve explains that the Mossad team – whose squad names are letters of the ... An article in Time magazine immediately after the killing put the total number of Mossad personnel at 15, which would also be similar ...

~

Jan 28, 2017 - Kanafani and Vanunu are just two examples of what Mossad gets up to. There are many more. Last year, Israel's global death squads went ..

~.
Jan 28, 2018 - Intelligence correspondent Ronen Bergman persuades Mossad agents ... Mr Bergman writes that Mr Arafat's death in 2004 fit a pattern and had ...

~

Aug 11, 2018 - Assassination in Dubai did deep harm to Australian-Israeli relations. Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was found dead in a Dubai hotel in January 2010.

~

Feb 23, 2010 - But a group widely suspected to be the Mossad took that risk in January, when they assassinated a senior Palestinian Hamas man in Dubai.
~
Feb 17, 2010 - Hit squad: Mossad assassins escape after killing one of the terrorists involved in the massacre at the 1972 Olympics in a scene from Steven ...
~

License to KILL ...

~

• Thanks 1

and then
5 hours ago, third_eye said:

License to KILL ...

Qatar just gave - with Netanyahu's permission - 15 million in cash to Hamas to pay their employees.  A couple of days later, they're firing hundreds of rockets because of a recon mission gone bad.  Yeah, I realize your take of the evil of any action by the IDF but since that makes attempts at debate with you pointless, I'll ignore that.  When the IDF decides to assassinate, they don't need to risk troops to accomplish it.  Israelis are finally waking up to the world's one-sided tantrums and are ignoring them.  When the Hezzies start up with them again, southern Lebanese civilians are going to die in massive numbers and it will be their own fault for sheltering rocket caches and launchers.  So be it.  War is funny like that, people being targeted tend not to worry about perceptions of the groups who hate them REGARDLESS what they try or don't try.

• Thanks 1

and then
10 hours ago, freetoroam said:

This is the news i read.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13297/hamas-missiles-qatari-money  It's worth a few minutes to read if you want some balance in the situation on the ground.

DodgyDaoist
34 minutes ago, and then said:

Qatar just gave - with Netanyahu's permission - 15 million in cash to Hamas to pay their employees.  A couple of days later, they're firing hundreds of rockets because of a recon mission gone bad.  Yeah, I realize your take of the evil of any action by the IDF but since that makes attempts at debate with you pointless, I'll ignore that.  When the IDF decides to assassinate, they don't need to risk troops to accomplish it.  Israelis are finally waking up to the world's one-sided tantrums and are ignoring them.  When the Hezzies start up with them again, southern Lebanese civilians are going to die in massive numbers and it will be their own fault for sheltering rocket caches and launchers.  So be it.  War is funny like that, people being targeted tend not to worry about perceptions of the groups who hate them REGARDLESS what they try or don't try.

Their own fault ? and what exactly are civilians meant to do when armed militants move into the area and decide to set up caches and launchers ?

Ask them to  leave ? organise a nice petition ? maybe a protest ?

Civilians are unfortunately caught in the middle and have little to no choice.

• Like 3