Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery surrounds tanker flight over Area 51

UM-Bot

Looking into the flight history of that plane it seems that the A/C is a weekly guest in that area. Must be alienz.

Flight History

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AllPossible said:

How exotic can the aircraft be if it's still using jet fuel. Eventually they'll be a new fuel source but that may take awhile

‘Exotic’ used in this sense does not have to have anything to do with the propulsion system. It may be an experimental craft, but it may also just be a standard operational or training excercise etc. 

Air to air refueling does not suggest anything abnormal in itself, especially if they were not operating under due regard at the time. (Due regard being when military/state aircraft operate with transponders off, do not communicate with civilian ATC, and assume the responsibility of self separating from other aircraft)

Aircraft operating under due regard also does not suggest anything abnormal is going on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They wouldn't be flying it above something small to hide it from Russian and Chinese satellites would they? I'm thinking of the resolution they'd have. I'd imagine the top quality American stuff could see Ants walking up and down a New York High Street.

57 minutes ago, cyclopes500 said:

They wouldn't be flying it above something small to hide it from Russian and Chinese satellites would they? I'm thinking of the resolution they'd have. I'd imagine the top quality American stuff could see Ants walking up and down a New York High Street.

That wouldn’t make much sense. 

What about the shadows? What if the satellites aren’t directly above the tanker. Why not an aircraft with larger surface area? What about abnormal heat signatures? Etc. 

The fake aircraft to confuse satellites worked at the time, but it would probably take a little more than that for what you’re suggesting. 

Maybe the were testing a new fueling system?

Hell, its just simple so what exactly is the problem:

- There is an A/F base where fighter jets and other military A/Cs are based

- There is a KC135 Tanker in operation

- There are dozen's of flight records of the tanker circling near to the A/F base

- Military pilots have to do regular air refueling trainings

- Military jets/pilots from neighbour A/F bases may come to this A/F base for air refueling exercises

- A/Cs crossing the country may get refueled there

- Maybe new or upgraded or maintained air refueling systems get tested there

- Holy &hit!

• Like 1

A test aircraft might have taken off, climbed to altitude and refueled to test endurance once at altitude. Regardless a tanker aircraft is not a conspiracy.

On 11/12/2018 at 7:39 PM, Timothy said:

‘Exotic’ used in this sense does not have to have anything to do with the propulsion system. It may be an experimental craft, but it may also just be a standard operational or training excercise etc. 

Air to air refueling does not suggest anything abnormal in itself, especially if they were not operating under due regard at the time. (Due regard being when military/state aircraft operate with transponders off, do not communicate with civilian ATC, and assume the responsibility of self separating from other aircraft)

Aircraft operating under due regard also does not suggest anything abnormal is going on. 

Ya I agree. Would think magnets or electricity or both combined would be cool. Even nuclear powered. Idk I'm not smart lol but I'm interested 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AllPossible said:

Ya I agree. Would think magnets or electricity or both combined would be cool. Even nuclear powered. Idk I'm not smart lol but I'm interested 

Well it’s really just a matter of time. With the way technology is progressing you’d think we'd see some less conventional stuff if our species isn’t wiped out too soon. 

There’s been plenty of interesting and downright crazy stuff on this forum over the years if you have a dig through the crates! :tu:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AllPossible said:

Ya I agree. Would think magnets or electricity or both combined would be cool.

yea, they are awesome, its called an electric motor.

without going scifi, i'd say today, propulsion system of the future is hybrid one, turbine electric hybrids,  it is possible today, and it still requires jet fuel

• Like 1

• 1 month later...