Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

The NEXT Lebanon War

6 posts in this topic

and then

https://www.jns.org/hezbollah-has-more-firepower-than-95-percent-of-worlds-conventional-militaries-report-warns/?mc_cid=3f15a8cfac&mc_eid=8ad53f4d70

“The tragedy of the next war, it will be different than prior recent wars. A lot more combined arms maneuver … it will not be surgical,” he explained. “While the Israelis make great use of precision-guided actions, not all of these targets can be pre-planned, as there will be fleeting ones and new emerging ones. That kind of fight cannot lend itself well to a knock on the roof, leaflets or text messages to civilians. It is going to be much more dynamic than that.”

Israel's generals and politicians have been warning about this for a couple of years.  In the next fight with the Hizballah, Lebanese civilians are going to be slaughtered in shocking numbers and the only way to avoid it is to surrender to the Hizballah's demands.  That, Israel will never be able to do.  The world community will be outraged and Israel will be defiant.  So be it.

• Like 1

RavenHawk

With the corridor wide open to Iran, I wouldn't doubt that the next war is on the horizon.  That's what I worry about the recent conflicts with Hamas, that it's a prelude.  But I suspect that Israel will start out as before and take out roads, rail, air, sea, bridges, and command and control.  These fleeting assets won't be that fleeting.  Then work on neutralizing each region as necessary.  No doubt the causalities will be higher.  But I can't see where the Lebanese will stand for Hezbollah causing their nation all of this pain again.  Hezbollah being more dug in will mean that Lebanon will be more ravaged.

• Sad 1

and then
9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

With the corridor wide open to Iran, I wouldn't doubt that the next war is on the horizon.  That's what I worry about the recent conflicts with Hamas, that it's a prelude.  But I suspect that Israel will start out as before and take out roads, rail, air, sea, bridges, and command and control.  These fleeting assets won't be that fleeting.  Then work on neutralizing each region as necessary.  No doubt the causalities will be higher.  But I can't see where the Lebanese will stand for Hezbollah causing their nation all of this pain again.  Hezbollah being more dug in will mean that Lebanon will be more ravaged.

The single greatest miscalculation by Iran is its insistence on credibly threatening the survival of the Jewish state.  It will be like backing a wounded alpha predator into a corner.  The region will be devastated and Iran may well end up crippled in the process.

RavenHawk
8 hours ago, and then said:

The single greatest miscalculation by Iran is its insistence on credibly threatening the survival of the Jewish state.  It will be like backing a wounded alpha predator into a corner.  The region will be devastated and Iran may well end up crippled in the process.

That’s not their primary intent or concern.  What better way to induce the Mahdi out of Occultation and a dagger in the heart of Israel is the ideal act.  If Iran must be sacrificed for the Mahdi, the Mullahs are more than willing to give it.  The entire country is ready for martyrdom (shahid).

Black Red Devil

Stage 2 of Eretz Yisrael.

and then
On 11/15/2018 at 4:17 PM, Black Red Devil said:

Stage 2 of Eretz Yisrael.

Call it what you like but all hell is about to break loose there and those who blame Israel for defending itself are despicable, IMO.