Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do ghosts wear clothes???

EsotericScience

On 11/13/2018 at 6:12 AM, Jen5 said:

Yeah, that verse was always puzzling to me. My translation says something like...do not touch me because I haven't gone to God yet, but then later, he invites them all to touch Him...so many puzzles, so little time.

I thought it was because she had sin and could not touch him before he saw the father.

jmccr8

On 11/13/2018 at 6:55 AM, EsotericScience said:

This question has always bothered me. In my mind a ghost should be naked.

Can they help it or not?

Is it intentional? Could they be naked if they wanted to?

Can they change they're clothes?

What's your theory?

Good thought and topic!

You hear of many stories where the ghosts are seen wearing fancy clothes that they wear not wearing when they died.  

If I was a ghost, I think I would just stomp around with my tally-wacker dangling about.   

2 hours ago, Myles said:

If I was a ghost, I think I would just stomp around with my tally-wacker dangling about.   

If you don't do that now, why would you do that as a ghost <being serious>

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

If you don't do that now, why would you do that as a ghost <being serious>

No repercussions as a ghost.

Especially if I wanted to scare people.  :D

7 minutes ago, Myles said:

No repercussions as a ghost.

What do you think you know about a ghost's sense of identity and presentation?

I don't think you believe in ghosts anyway from past discussions so this discussion is probably moot. My thought is that a ghost projects the image of himself that he has in his mind. Sure a non-believer can make silly comments, but I believe ghosts are serious entities acting with their purpose.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

If a spirit is attempting to become part of the physical world again or is partially bound to it, it makes sense that it would appear as it did when previously fully incarnated( how many of us walk around naked in public on a regular basis? :lol:). Perhaps it appears as it did just as it died or as it was when some big drama happened in it's life ..... that is what is uppermost in it's 'mind'(or maybe it is all it can associate with).

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

What do you think you know about a ghost's sense of identity and presentation?

I don't think you believe in ghosts anyway from past discussions so this discussion is probably moot. My thought is that a ghost projects the image of himself that he has in his mind. Sure a non-believer can make silly comments, but I believe ghosts are serious entities acting with their purpose.

My guess is, if ghosts exist, that they take the form they wish to.   If it was a woman who wanted to be dressed up, she would be seen in a nice beautiful dress (as many are reported).  

But you are correct, I don't believe in ghosts.