Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real-life Chucky 'attacks woman's boyfriend'

UM-Bot

She is now desperate to keep it away from the house so that it can't hurt her newborn baby.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/323282/real-life-chucky-attacks-womans-boyfriend

Sell it or burn it, can't be that difficult to physically do, it is the mental attachment she has syked herself into which is going to be the issue. Unless this is an excuse as to why her boyfriend has done a runner.

To date, none of the phenomena attributed to Deisy have ever been independently verified.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/323282/real-life-chucky-attacks-womans-boyfriend

In other words, no videos, no outside witnesses and all we have come  from what she has said.

The bizarre story was reported locally after the woman, whose name is Berliz, insisted that her boyfriend had left her after the deranged doll 'beat him up' while he was sleeping.

Yep, that old chestnut! :rolleyes:

She is pregnant, unmarried and her boyfriend has done a runner, 

Is this her excuse to her family who are concerned why she is about to have a child and the boyfriend has absconded? Likely they are very religious too, in some of those areas they are quite traditional in their beliefs on marriage and having children. 

Or is this what he told her as his excuse for getting away from her? Very likely. 

• Like 2

Ah, yes the possessed doll.  They're always malicious, you never get a nice doll that helps out with the housework.

• Haha 5

This is so far out, I'm actually speechless. "I can jump to the moon" sounds much more reasonable. So, tell me, can any of you do that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Caspian Hare said:

Ah, yes the possessed doll.  They're always malicious, you never get a nice doll that helps out with the housework.

It might do now,  now the boyfriend has done a runner. Such a shame, he was about to become a father soon and i reckon he had in place all the plans to marry her and whisk her off on some exotic honeymoon and they would live together forever, Oh well, the "doll" has put a stop.to all that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

This is so far out, I'm actually speechless. "I can jump to the moon" sounds much more reasonable. So, tell me, can any of you do that?

Is that one jump only or many consecutive jumps? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Is that one jump only or many consecutive jumps? 

You are free to roam on that one! :tu:

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Haha 1

If I had a doll that was possessed by a violent spirit, I'd keep it in a cage and make it perform for me. Are I'd take it to some college and let them study it. Either way I'd make money off it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If I had a doll that was possessed by a violent spirit, I'd keep it in a cage and make it perform for me. Are I'd take it to some college and let them study it. Either way I'd make money off it.

Or, if you were a masochist, you could just keep it in your pants!

• Haha 4

Yep, the way these things have gone previously; it seems to end in a small amount of cash on eBay. 

• Thanks 1

Perform? We talking singing, dancing, maybe tell a few jokes?

Do not forget the videos, you got to get it all on camera, put it on youtube and you are a made man. Oh an pop it on here too. :tu:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Yep, the way these things have gone previously; it seems to end in a small amount of cash on eBay. 

I did not think ebay were allowed to sell fakes, so how do people show the dolls they claim are possessed are the real thing? 

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Perform? We talking singing, dancing, maybe tell a few jokes?

Do not forget the videos, you got to get it all on camera, put it on youtube and you are a made man. Oh an pop it on here too. :tu:

I'm thinking MMA.

Can't put it on youtube. Then it would automatically be called a fake.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I'm thinking MMA.

Can't put it on youtube. Then it would automatically be called a fake.

Lol, pop it on here, we will examine it and give you the results pertaining to the evidence. 

That reminds me, Wilko's  have an offer on bin liners.

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I did not think ebay were allowed to sell fakes, so how do people show the dolls they claim are possessed are the real thing? 

They don’t show anything. Just something with a story behind it sold for a little extra because it’s apparently haunted. 

Im not sure if anything’s changes recently, I haven’t really bought anything off eBay for a couple of years. (And I’ve never tried to buy anything haunted)

• Thanks 1

Regarding jumping to the moon. What if there was a flea the size of a blue whale? Could it make it out of earth's gravity?

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol, pop it on here, we will examine it and give you the results pertaining to the evidence. 

That reminds me, Wilko's  have an offer on bin liners.

I have to confess. I am a doll. A long time ago I was a cereal killer. It was late one night and I just finished off some frosted flakes. I knew Tony the Tiger would get his revenge, I was wounded pretty bad in the fight. Stumbled into toy store. Used some wicked hoodoo spell to possess a My Buddy doll. Never been the same since.

• Haha 2

Regarding jumping to the moon. What if there was a flea the size of a blue whale? Could it make it out of earth's gravity?

No. Strength wouldn't scale up. It would need more mass to handle it's growing physical frame. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

No. Strength wouldn't scale up. It would need more mass to handle it's growing physical frame. 

But still more likely than "Chucky"!

5 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

With one jump? Maybe.

But what if a blue whale had the power to jump like a flea,  could it make it out of Earths gravity? 

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

A blue whale is roughly 82 feet long. A flea can jump 80X it's own height. So a flea the size of a blue whale could potentially jump only 6,560 foot. The distance from the earth to the moon is about 238,900 miles. 

• Like 1

Nope. Both are ridiculously ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Nope. Both are ridiculously ridiculous.

Ya, but the entertainment value of a jumping blue whale must be higher than a living mini sociopath!