Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women can’t park a car

Bone_Collector

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• nate0192

• tigger

• Bone_Collector

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this only describes a portion of the population of women. I've seen some really good drivers that are women. ie Race Tracks.

This is what I park & drive NO PROBLEM

These are my new wheels >> as my husband JUST bought it for ME for christmas!!!

Hell >> I drive so well, we're watching for a truck rodeo to compete in!!!!

I call him Clifford!!! Get it???

Clifford's even got an Edge Performance chip!!! Can you say 'get in, sit down, shut up and hang on'. LOL

This is what I park & drive NO PROBLEM

These are my new wheels >> as my husband JUST bought it for ME for christmas!!!

Hell >> I drive so well, we're watching for a truck rodeo to compete in!!!!

I call him Clifford!!! Get it???

Clifford's even got an Edge Performance chip!!!  Can you say 'get in, sit down, shut up and hang on'. LOL

469783[/snapback]

Thats a bloody bus

Hmmm, funny, my Dad, brother, husband and 5 brothers-in--law have been in quite a few accidents -- most of them having 1 "major" accident -- but my Mom has never been in one (except when she was in the car WITH my Dad). She also parks better than he does. My aunt has only been in 1 CAR accident (which I was in as well, and wasn't OUR fault), and one accident where she was a passenger on a motorcycle. She had to get pins in her leg and false teeth to replace the ones she lost -- and yes, she was wearing a helmet. Every other woman I know drives VERY well, and have not had any accidents.

Although I don't have my license yet, I am learning how to drive, and so far have done a pretty good job parking. I can also read maps well -- I got us around Washington DC with one little map -- and got us out of a State Forest just with a natural sense of direction.

This "study" is much like the one a bunch of Germans did, that said that breastfed babies don't snore-- everyone I know who was breastfed snore like jet engines - LOL!

It just goes to show that people will try to prove any little idea they have about a certain subject, often with very little proof.

~Scarlet~

I have crashed 14 cars since i have passed my test 5 years ago,not once has a woman been involved.

I have crashed 12 cars before getting my license,never once has has a woman been involved

I am thinking of getting a sex change,maybe there will be no more crashes wacko.gif

on average, more car crashes are caused by women than by men. but men cause worse accidents.

467993[/snapback]

actually, i think you'll find that males cause, and have more car crashes than women..

Do we realy care who has the most crashes,it will turn into a competition soon if males start to think that the other sex is winning tongue.gif

My ring finger is longer than my index finger too. I can read a map and the only wreck I've ever had was caused by the extreme icy condition of the road at the time. I avoid parallel parking like the plague, though.

Actually, when I took my driver's test mumblemumble years ago one of my mom's friends happened to be watching when I parallel parked and she said she'd never seen a more perfect park. I was inches from the curb and exactly between the two poles. grin2.gif

It's just too bad I stepped on the gas instead of the brakes.blush.gif