Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Trump really like a dictator?

F3SS

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You said there were statements.  THAT IS NOT AN OPINION.  If you say the statements are there, that's a statement.  Not opinion.  Do we need to start posting definitions.  So, you said hateful statements were made, as a matter of fact, so let's see them.

No. I said I had my own opinions!

1 minute ago, susieice said:

No. I said I had my own opinions!

Ahh..ok.  So you feel that Democats make hateful statements, in your opinion, but you can't point to anything specific to back up your claim.  Gotcha!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Ahh..ok.  So you feel that Democats make hateful statements, in your opinion, but you can't point to anything specific to back up your claim.  Gotcha!

That's you putting words in my mouth and not even reading anything I wrote. Go back over the exchange. Did I say I agree with everything Republicans say? Did I say all Democrats? This is nothing but nonsense!

Edited by susieice

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Which I'm assuming is not much of anything.  You could probably do what you do in any country...Russia, North Korea, Canada, France, Iran, and not feel threatened.  What do you do that would make you feel threatened in ANY country?

Drive?

Harte

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's you putting words in my mouth and not even reading anything I wrote. Go back over the exchange. Did I say I agree with everything Republicans say? Did I say all Democrats? This is nothing but nonsense!

I'm not putting words in your mouth.  You said Democrats make hateful statements.  I asked you to source it, you instead said it was opinion.  I never once said you agree with everything Republicans say, nor did I say all Democrats.  If anyone is putting words in someones mouth, it's you.  The thing is, I deal in facts.  If you are going to make a statement, back it up with proof.  I WILL NOT allow you to make a statement and not prove what you are saying.  You people are fine with someone saying something and providing concrete evidence.  Sorry...that's not me.

So, it's not like that at all for Saudi women? They just made it up?

What if what you do is be gay?

Harte

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I'm not putting words in your mouth.  You said Democrats make hateful statements.  I asked you to source it, you instead said it was opinion.  I never once said you agree with everything Republicans say, nor did I say all Democrats.  If anyone is putting words in someones mouth, it's you.  The thing is, I deal in facts.  If you are going to make a statement, back it up with proof.  I WILL NOT allow you to make a statement and not prove what you are saying.  You people are fine with someone saying something and providing concrete evidence.  Sorry...that's not me.

KathyGriffinTrumpBeheaded.jpg
Concrete enough for you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

It's my mouth. Of course I'm using the words. You are able to comprehend that, right? I will think how I wish. 

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's my mouth. Of course I'm using the words. You are able to comprehend that, right? I will think how I wish. 

You made a claim.  You refuse to back it up.  You can't just say things without providing justification.  End of conversation.  Go to bed.

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Concrete enough for you?

what does this have to do with anything, old man?  I mean, has she ever been anyone?  David Duke is more popular than her, and who does he support?

• Like 1

Just now, Agent0range said:

You made a claim.  You refuse to back it up.  You can't just say things without providing justification.  End of conversation.  Go to bed.

You people are so shallow you can't even form an opinion or understand one. Good night.

what does this have to do with anything, old man?  I mean, has she ever been anyone?  David Duke is more popular than her, and who does he support?

Hey! You wanted concrete, you fake veteran. Here's another.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/social-media-rips-bette-midler-for-sharing-old-modeling-photo-of-melania-trump

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Concrete enough for you?

We're not talking about private citizens. If we were I could post just as many hateful things coming from the right.

The accusation was that democrat leaders call all republicans nazis.

9 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Fake Veteran?  You're a piece of trash that has never done anything for this country.  You're lucky you're a keyboard warrior, because you know you're a little b+++++.  I have three deployments, eight years active duty, you creeper stache little piece of ****.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Haha 1

Fake Veteran?  You're a piece of trash that has never done anything for this country.  You're lucky you're a keyboard warrior, because you know you're a little b+++++.  I have three deployments, eight years active duty, you creeper stache little piece of ****.

I don't believe you. Nothing you post reflects anything from that sort of background. A veteran wouldn't hide his face.

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

I don't believe you. Nothing you post reflects anything from that sort of background. A veteran wouldn't hide his face.

Fake Veteran this, you piece of ****.

46091057_2545684955446668_928199542845734912_n.jpg

• Thanks 2

Fake Veteran?  You're a piece of trash that has never done anything for this country.  You're lucky you're a keyboard warrior, because you know you you're a little b+++++.  I have three deployments, eight years active duty, you creeper stache little piece of ****.

Don't let em get to you man, Ive found that any interaction with Trumpians goes much better if you enter the interaction from the mindset that you're dealing with a slightly special needs junior high kid.

• Thanks 1

I can pull stuff off the internet and be a general. Nice try.

Edited by Hammerclaw

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

A veteran wouldn't hide his face.

Are you ****ing serious? :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I can pull stuff off the internet and be a general. Nice try.

Google image search it.  I dare you.  Find that.  Pull that off the internet.  I would be more than happy to share my ID and DD214 with a trustworthy MOD to shut you up.

Edited by Agent0range

Google image search it.  I dare you.  Find that.  Pull that off the internet.  

Show your face, real time. Show your old enough to have served in 'Nam.

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Show your face, real time. Show your old enough to have served in 'Nam.

Who the hell said I served in Vietnam?  Look at the ribbons you tool.  Two Iraq Campaign stars and one Afghanistan Star!  Show me any quote anywhere where I said I served in Vietnam.  I will show you multiple quotes saying I was a teenager in the 90's.  

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Who the hell said I served in Vietnam?  Look at the ribbons you tool.  Two Iraq Campaign stars and one Afghanistan Star!  Show me any quote anywhere where I said I served in Vietnam.  I will show you multiple quotes saying I was a teenager in the 90's.  

Sure, oh faceless one. What ever you say.

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I just  reading an article by the author of this book and Hammerclaw's antics here made me think of it

Troll Nation: How The Right Became Trump-Worshipping Monsters Set On Rat-****ing Liberals, America, and Truth Itself

• Thanks 1