Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gulf Breeze UFOs.

Newfrance

Remember the Gulf Breeze ufo's? There is a classic scene where Ed Walters is seen in  a video actually pointing at a UFO which is lit up and then vanishes.......Has anyone seen this video, it is a classic?  Is it listed on line somewhere, if so please post...........Thanks.................................. 

• The title was changed to Gulf Breeze UFOs.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Newfrance

• Earl.Of.Trumps

• Hammerclaw

• Minimalists

I lived in the area then and my folks retired there. After his death the model was found up in his attic, sorry to say.

Having said that, the one UFO (technically, as in I have no clue what it was but am confident it was military testing something out there) I have ever seen was nearby over the Gulf of Mexico. That was pretty cosmic and would be plenty of "wow!" for an enthusiast who was more of a believer and not IN a military career field to know better. 

But, sadly, the Gulf Breeze activity was a good natured hoax.

• 1 month later...

Was it ever determined if he was a fraud or the real  thing........Back in 1987 Unsolved mysteries did an excellent  review of his case, anyone remember that? ....He had supporters and critics........His UFO clicks and video were quite dynamic....At one points he actually points to a UFO,..and he is in the picture/video, quite a video.......WAs it Real? ....................................

I'd suggest supporting this account. Try YouTube to see if the story is there and link it in here