Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO over the Aegean Sea

CloudSix

On 11/19/2018 at 1:50 PM, flabbins said:

Its an aeroplane

I would have to disagree with you. This does not look like an aeroplane to me, or any other kind of craft I've seen. Of course I could be mistaken but its shape, its aerodynamics, hell even its color is weird. It has this smoke-like texture, as far as I can see

On 11/19/2018 at 3:14 PM, RoofGardener said:

I'd have said the same thing; another civilian aircraft. 

I don't know, the way we see it move is distorted of course because of the way the plane in which the woman taking the footage is moving, but still it's unsual for any aircraft, civilian or not, to be flying in that form or direction.

Edited by CloudSix

Hmm.. I don't think it WAS flying ".. in that form or direction". I think we where seeing it front-on to start with, and then the viewpoint (or the other aircrafts trajectory) moved round to a side-on profile ? 

It's a civilian airliner. The same sort of video has been posted often. The airliner is creating a contrail around it and is moving slowly enough that the cloud it forms  covers the aircraft.

• Like 1

On 19.11.2018 at 3:38 PM, CloudSix said:

. This does not look like an aeroplane to me, or any other kind of craft I've seen. Of course I could be mistaken but its shape, its aerodynamics, hell even its color is weird. It has this smoke-like texture, as far as I can see

No A/C can be seen in the image, only a contrail. Thus, you cannot judge about the A/C`s shape, its color and its "aerodynamics", whatever that should mean.

Anyway, the contrail seems to be from a military A/C at steep climb.

No wings. A very slow missile...? LOL  I don't know.

The only way it could be a missile in civilian airspace is if terrorists were trying to shoot an aircraft down. The contrail looks too good to be cgi. NO IDEA!

Greece air force still has F4`s in operation, which are well known for their dirty/dark contrails.

1 hour ago, toast said:

Greece air force still has F4`s in operation, which are well known for their dirty/dark contrails.

Yeah but do you see any wings on it? weird.

23 hours ago, toast said:

No A/C can be seen in the image, only a contrail. Thus, you cannot judge about the A/C`s shape, its color and its "aerodynamics", whatever that should mean.

Anyway, the contrail seems to be from a military A/C at steep climb.

True, I was not precise at all when saying aerodynamics, but I think I meant how the object was moving in general. 

Still, it seems pretty weird and probably would be cool to see in person. 

First thing I thought of was a breaching sky whale. But as I've said before " To your new alien overlords I'm here to serve."

But I kid, probably a plane.

8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yeah but do you see any wings on it? weird.

The resolution of the vid is such low that even "it" cannot be seen.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@CloudSix  LOL! I wouldn't want to see that damn thing in person.

Oh come on, not even a tiny curious fragment of your imagination wouldn't want to see it from a plane? :D