Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flat Earthers gather for Denver conference

UM-Bot

On 11/19/2018 at 7:32 AM, UM-Bot said:

More than 650 people gathered in Colorado this month to promote the idea that our planet is as flat as a pancake.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/323429/flat-earthers-gather-for-denver-conference

Damn if they are all together, they can have pure breed offspring ! it's bad, really bad !

Phrase comes to mind " yeah dude but its got electrolytes!  "

f FINALLY ! .... idiocracy.jpg

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

When I was cooking I loved to hire crack and methheads as dishwashers. Yeah we knew theyd eventually dip out after a couple of checks' worth of binging but MAN for those first weeks you couldnt stop those tweaking b******* from cleaning everything with a fine toothed comb :lol:

The quote of the day when I was 501 Power Pro. :lol:

*Can I score some stamps man. I have to write home* 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Damn if they are all together, they can have pure breed offspring ! it's bad, really bad !

I bet its a setup by NASA to find out who's on to them. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

I bet most of them flew there on planes that went high enough to see the curvature of the Earth.

Idiots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If the Earth is round, spinning at 1000 mph...how come we are still sitting here huh?  How come we haven't gone shooting off into orbit?  Cause the Earth isn't round geniuses....Flat like my desktop!!  That's why.  

Next topic...

• Haha 1

On 20/11/2018 at 12:52 PM, Robotic Jew said:

Definitely joking.

I'm just going to invoke Poe's Law and leave it there

• Thanks 1

If the earth was flat all the water would spill over the side and the earth would be dry.

What's that I hear them say; 'the flat earth has an upturned lip all around the edge'.  Oh!! OK!!

So why have we no photos taken of this edge or of space?

Also, people have sailed and flown around the world from east to west and from west to east. How did they do that if the world is flat. Did they bring back pictures of the underside?

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

If the earth was flat all the water would spill over the side and the earth would be dry.

What's that I hear them say; 'the flat earth has an upturned lip all around the edge'.  Oh!! OK!!

So why have we no photos taken of this edge or of space?

Also, people have sailed and flown around the world from east to west and from west to east. How did they do that if the world is flat. Did they bring back pictures of the underside?

You should read their hypothesis on how gravity and relativity are fake.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Gravity

Edited by danydandan
Added a link
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 8:48 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Plus why would those beings go through the effort of making a planet with a habitable exterior, only to live inside it instead ?

Russian nukes..Incoming!

4 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Could some one send them this link...but they may debunk this round ball earth as it shows the same land day after day week after week month after month and year after year before you send the link to them make sure the site still working....

http://www2.tate.org.uk/space/webcam.htm

WOW the clouds have moved but land mass is still has been in the same place for days try that look at it