Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anxiety and depression

trevor borocz johnson

Subtle gestures of your body language can be an innate response to the behavior of you tailbone and to avoid dizzyness from it wagging. Sitting or standing perfectly still without these gestures will start the tail bone wagging. It can experience pauses, a change in motion, or a change in speed in accordance with: emotion caused by thought, outside stimulus's, making gestures, changing focus in your eyes, breathing and a few other things..

When you stifle a tailbone wag it may come out as dizzyness in your ears. Changing focus onto your tailbone can stop this dizzyness.  Watching something move back and forth, like a bouncing emoji or shadows through the trees can alter your tail wag and dizzyness. So does making slight movements with your mouth, head, eyes, hands and legs. You may compulsively shake your leg or adjust yourself in your seat. Breathing can change a wag's motion or speed, or put momentary stops in the wag. Breathing in or out can stop or start your tail wag. When Highly interested in something your tail will swing fast, when moderately interested it swings slower or stops. You can be interested in a variety of things: people around, your own thoughts, saying something, doing something.You also may already avoid having thoughts that make you dizzy this way. Doing something other then sit still, like taking a drink, or smoking, provides a moment to away from your thoughts, and you move around which stifles the tail. All of these things you might do already to stop dizzyness from your tail and you don't even know it. Any anxious gesture can be relieved by focusing on your tail. 

Wagging your tail all the time because you think its fun or therapeutic can be frustrating, painful, and cause hallucinations. Changing back to a normal state where you adjust your comfort with stifling methods will alleviate this, so will sleep, so will enjoyment of usual activities, driving a car for a while will keep your tail from wagging as your constantly at the edge of your seat focusing on new things.

It doesn't matter if you are out in public or home alone, it will wag either way, As long as you are sitting or standing still, you will feel it. It doesn't matter if you have thoughts or not it will wag either way, however thoughts can have an effect. It doesn't matter if you are calm or emotional it will wag either way. It will sometimes wag when you want it too and other times it won't. It wags frequently along to music then without. When I'm driving I feel it wag almost every time i'm sitting at a red light, then If I move it all I can barely feel over the bumpy road. It doesn't matter if I'm talking to someone it may or may not wag. If I'm walking I can feel it move around, but it more swings around and I can put a momentary glitch in it so it swings slower or differently. That your tail swings when you walk is also true for dogs and is related to balance. After you've been walking and stop and stand still it can still resonate a wag. Just focusing on you tail is meditative. It doesn't matter if you watch it or not it will wag either way. 

In your brain you may or may not already have implications of what the dizzyness means and it may seem like anxiety. It is true that sitting alone your tailbone will start to wag and you can feel the dizzyness at moments when you would not like to recollect the reason why your tail is wagging. I have labeled this moment a diversion tail wag because it comes as a dizzyness when your thoughts have been heavy but stop because of a anectdote to them that you would rather forget the whole thing then recall the thoughts. In the silence afterwards you can feel your tail as dizzyness. 

Embrace the dizzyness, embrace the wag.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• trevor borocz johnson

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not restart threads that have previously been closed.

Thank you.

Closed.

• The topic was locked